The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So much for Trump's decision being made easier!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

BrendaWalshCFM 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrendaWalshCFM Click to send private message to BrendaWalshCFM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So much for Trump's decision being made easier!"
LOL! I KNEW when he said he was relieved that they picked two different projects he had intentions of hiring both. I guess Donald doesn't have much experience in dealing with backstabbing undermining blacks out to get whitey like randall. It doesn't matter how much money they make or success they achieve - trash will always stink and carry a grudge. BTW - he should take some of that money and get a nose job. He looks like a black Screech from saved by the bell.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So much for Trump's decision be... director 12-16-05 1
   RE: So much for Trump's decision be... halfpintlemon 12-16-05 2
 racist comments CantStandToLook 12-16-05 3
   RE: racist comments director 12-16-05 4
   RE: racist comments maxer 12-16-05 5
       RE: racist comments director 12-16-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

director 17 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail director Click to send private message to director Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So much for Trump's decision being made easier!"
This is a very racist comment and one you should be ashamed of but you know, you are simply voicing what many people here want to say but are masking by stating other things. It is annoying that a black man won and wasn't 'nice' enough to share it with a white lady that 'helped' him win. If it were the other way round and people complained, you would say they shouldn't play the race card and should merit and not be given freebies etc etc. He didn't carry a grudge. They all spent 13 gruelling weeks trying out for one price. Why after all that, should anyone share? Then the price and effort is useless. ANSWER - Because a black man should. That's it, right? With all your success how many times have you helped a black person? A shame that all you saw was black and white and even nose. I would want to bet with everything in me that if you look in the mirror, you have personal body flaws you are ashamed of.

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So much for Trump's decision being made easier!"
it doesnt matter that rebecca is white, she deserved the job too

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "racist comments"
aren't very appreciated on this board by the moderators so I'll be alerting them now. If you want to b*tch about who won and who didn't and who should done this or that, that's what the board is for but to come in drop race bombs, the rest of us could do without all that.

12-16-05, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail director Click to send private message to director Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: racist comments"
please do because I have noticed Brenda's comments on the other post concerning the Randall issue and it's all about race to her or him.

maxer 20 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maxer Click to send private message to maxer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: racist comments"

i think randal placed his ego over his business judgment, and trump better hope it was only because of the tv cameras

but racists here and everywhere deserve to have their children disown them and leave them forever (if only for their own sakes)

12-16-05, 03:03 AM (EST)
6. "RE: racist comments"
No worries. 10 - 15 years from now, you watch the life of this woman or man and i can assure you nothing in the way of emotions will be happy. I have met people like her and the weight of hate and bitterness(although subconscious) is so evident.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •