URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1884
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So much for Trump's decision being made easier!"

Posted by BrendaWalshCFM on 12-16-05 at 01:18 AM
LOL! I KNEW when he said he was relieved that they picked two different projects he had intentions of hiring both. I guess Donald doesn't have much experience in dealing with backstabbing undermining blacks out to get whitey like randall. It doesn't matter how much money they make or success they achieve - trash will always stink and carry a grudge. BTW - he should take some of that money and get a nose job. He looks like a black Screech from saved by the bell.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: So much for Trump's decision being made easier!"
Posted by director on 12-16-05 at 02:14 AM
This is a very racist comment and one you should be ashamed of but you know, you are simply voicing what many people here want to say but are masking by stating other things. It is annoying that a black man won and wasn't 'nice' enough to share it with a white lady that 'helped' him win. If it were the other way round and people complained, you would say they shouldn't play the race card and should merit and not be given freebies etc etc. He didn't carry a grudge. They all spent 13 gruelling weeks trying out for one price. Why after all that, should anyone share? Then the price and effort is useless. ANSWER - Because a black man should. That's it, right? With all your success how many times have you helped a black person? A shame that all you saw was black and white and even nose. I would want to bet with everything in me that if you look in the mirror, you have personal body flaws you are ashamed of.

"RE: So much for Trump's decision being made easier!"
Posted by halfpintlemon on 12-16-05 at 02:28 AM
it doesnt matter that rebecca is white, she deserved the job too

"racist comments"
Posted by CantStandToLook on 12-16-05 at 02:36 AM
aren't very appreciated on this board by the moderators so I'll be alerting them now. If you want to b*tch about who won and who didn't and who should done this or that, that's what the board is for but to come in drop race bombs, the rest of us could do without all that.

"RE: racist comments"
Posted by director on 12-16-05 at 02:39 AM
please do because I have noticed Brenda's comments on the other post concerning the Randall issue and it's all about race to her or him.

Posted by maxer on 12-16-05 at 02:40 AM

i think randal placed his ego over his business judgment, and trump better hope it was only because of the tv cameras

but racists here and everywhere deserve to have their children disown them and leave them forever (if only for their own sakes)

Posted by director on 12-16-05 at 03:03 AM
No worries. 10 - 15 years from now, you watch the life of this woman or man and i can assure you nothing in the way of emotions will be happy. I have met people like her and the weight of hate and bitterness(although subconscious) is so evident.