The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Apprentice: week 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Apprentice: week 13"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-05 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

Congratulations to Rebecca and Randal for being the last man and women standing, and for somehow surviving all the mass firings this season. Where do I begin? First, it was great having dinner with both of you. Rebecca-you go girl! You really had your game face on. Randal, how could you not know that we'd be picking teams-have you not watched the show before??? At least The Donald didn't do to you what he did to poor Tania and Kendra last season and pre-pick the teams. I told him that idea wouldn't work....

Rebecca, what will you do now that Mr. Pesci cancelled as your MC? Jamie and Chris, what on earth did you say to the poor man???
And Chris, who know you were so good with Colors? Oh, and what were you thinking choosing Toral on your team??? Although, I really can't blame you I'd choose her over Melissa or Kristi any day of the week...

Randal, dude, in business you always have to have a plan b. What are you going to do if storms on your event? I feel for you, I really do.

Mark, MarShawn and Josh it was great seeing you again!! I can't wait for the live finale next week.

Edited to fix a typo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Apprentice: week 13 Stormy Sky 12-15-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Stormy Sky 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Sky Click to send private message to Stormy%20Sky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Apprentice: week 13"
Makes me SICK that Randall won & was so tacky on top of it to NOT allow Rebecca on the Trump team (Trump was giving him the chance to be classy & say yes). What a letdown, I think Trump REALLY messed up by not choosing Rebecca...at least she wouldn't have been so desparate to not share the "stage". I think a lot of people lost respect for Randall tonite.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •