URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1863
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Apprentice: week 13"

Posted by buckeyegirl on 12-09-05 at 10:40 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-05 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

Congratulations to Rebecca and Randal for being the last man and women standing, and for somehow surviving all the mass firings this season. Where do I begin? First, it was great having dinner with both of you. Rebecca-you go girl! You really had your game face on. Randal, how could you not know that we'd be picking teams-have you not watched the show before??? At least The Donald didn't do to you what he did to poor Tania and Kendra last season and pre-pick the teams. I told him that idea wouldn't work....

Rebecca, what will you do now that Mr. Pesci cancelled as your MC? Jamie and Chris, what on earth did you say to the poor man???
And Chris, who know you were so good with Colors? Oh, and what were you thinking choosing Toral on your team??? Although, I really can't blame you I'd choose her over Melissa or Kristi any day of the week...

Randal, dude, in business you always have to have a plan b. What are you going to do if storms on your event? I feel for you, I really do.

Mark, MarShawn and Josh it was great seeing you again!! I can't wait for the live finale next week.

Edited to fix a typo

Table of contents
  • RE: Be The Apprentice: week 13,Stormy Sky, 11:28 PM, 12-15-05

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Apprentice: week 13"
Posted by Stormy Sky on 12-15-05 at 11:28 PM
Makes me SICK that Randall won & was so tacky on top of it to NOT allow Rebecca on the Trump team (Trump was giving him the chance to be classy & say yes). What a letdown, I think Trump REALLY messed up by not choosing Rebecca...at least she wouldn't have been so desparate to not share the "stage". I think a lot of people lost respect for Randall tonite.