The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 10 Theme"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_SHOCKED 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_SHOCKED Click to send private message to I_AM_SHOCKED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 10 Theme"
Anybody know what week tems theme is going to be? and since there are only three left, are they going to get to sing three songs each?

I bet it wont be a country theme...lol

what haven't they done yet? 80s and 90s music?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 10 Theme TourGirl 05-07-03 1
 RE: Week 10 Theme ejm92 05-07-03 2
   RE: Week 10 Theme I_AM_SHOCKED 05-07-03 3
 RE: Week 10 Theme carencey 05-07-03 4
   RE: Week 10 Theme I_AM_SHOCKED 05-07-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 10 Theme"
80's songs would be SOOO fun!! Not necessarily big showcases of their vocal talent, but fun nonetheless. I think this got brought up last season, and I agree, that a One-Hit-Wonder theme would be even better!! Doubt that'll ever happen, though . . . probably would hit too close to home for the pop genre!

Sara

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-07-03, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 10 Theme"
I'm thinking two performances apiece, with plenty of bonus footage and interviews mixed in.

It's time for a "Pick Your Own Song" week, where the Idols get a chance to pick the song they want to perform for their first performance.

To spice things up, I say the judges have a conference and pick one song for each Idol to perform as the second performance....then we wouldn't have to hear about poor song choices.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

05-07-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_SHOCKED Click to send private message to I_AM_SHOCKED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 10 Theme"
now that Josh is gone, that would e a great idea. Atleast we wont have to worry about listening to a waily rendition of achey breachy heart.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-03, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 10 Theme"
Last night, they mentioned something about Oprah making a guest appearance, or did they say that on the ET report? Did I hear that right? But I wouldn't think she'd be the guest judge. Final three last year was when they did the 'you pick one, we pick one' show.

I KNOW everyone else would think it was cheesy, but I still want to hear Clay do Copacabana.

05-07-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Week 10 Theme"
I want to hear Clay do "I am your Lady."
If he does the "You are my laaaaaaady and I am your ma-a-a-a-an" version I will just die.
If he does the "I am your laaaaaaady and you are my ma-a-a-a-an" version I will roll over in my grave.
Either version would be Hilarious, and with his pipes he would blow the roof off the building.
God I woud give anything to see that on the show.

Kim should do the "Mama's coming Back" song from the Gypsy Rose musical.

Rueben, well it won't matter what he does it will sound the exact same as every other song he sings.

wouldn't it be cool if next weeks guest judge was Josh?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •