URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 186
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Week 10 Theme"

Posted by I_AM_SHOCKED on 05-07-03 at 09:32 PM
Anybody know what week tems theme is going to be? and since there are only three left, are they going to get to sing three songs each?

I bet it wont be a country theme...lol

what haven't they done yet? 80s and 90s music?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Week 10 Theme"
Posted by TourGirl on 05-07-03 at 09:46 PM
80's songs would be SOOO fun!! Not necessarily big showcases of their vocal talent, but fun nonetheless. I think this got brought up last season, and I agree, that a One-Hit-Wonder theme would be even better!! Doubt that'll ever happen, though . . . probably would hit too close to home for the pop genre!

Sara

Posted by ejm92 on 05-07-03 at 09:57 PM
I'm thinking two performances apiece, with plenty of bonus footage and interviews mixed in.

It's time for a "Pick Your Own Song" week, where the Idols get a chance to pick the song they want to perform for their first performance.

To spice things up, I say the judges have a conference and pick one song for each Idol to perform as the second performance....then we wouldn't have to hear about poor song choices.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Posted by I_AM_SHOCKED on 05-07-03 at 10:49 PM
now that Josh is gone, that would e a great idea. Atleast we wont have to worry about listening to a waily rendition of achey breachy heart.

Posted by carencey on 05-07-03 at 10:56 PM
Last night, they mentioned something about Oprah making a guest appearance, or did they say that on the ET report? Did I hear that right? But I wouldn't think she'd be the guest judge. Final three last year was when they did the 'you pick one, we pick one' show.

I KNOW everyone else would think it was cheesy, but I still want to hear Clay do Copacabana.

Posted by I_AM_SHOCKED on 05-07-03 at 11:06 PM
I want to hear Clay do "I am your Lady."
If he does the "You are my laaaaaaady and I am your ma-a-a-a-an" version I will just die.
If he does the "I am your laaaaaaady and you are my ma-a-a-a-an" version I will roll over in my grave.
Either version would be Hilarious, and with his pipes he would blow the roof off the building.
God I woud give anything to see that on the show.

Kim should do the "Mama's coming Back" song from the Gypsy Rose musical.

Rueben, well it won't matter what he does it will sound the exact same as every other song he sings.

wouldn't it be cool if next weeks guest judge was Josh?