The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dear Heidi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dear Heidi"
I hate to break the news, girlie, but you just aren't all that. The piranhas you caught share a nice feature with you called the big fun mouthful o' teeth. With those choppers and your odd little Jack Russell on speed lookin eyes there are only two things that may make you cute. Guess what they are. Get over yourself! You wanna see cute? Take a look at Shawna. Even in the doldrums of deep depression SHE looks CUTE!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dear Heidi Drive My Car 03-06-03 1
   Hiedi Joke's tribephyl 03-07-03 10
       RE: Hiedi Joke's Fast Eddie 03-07-03 20
       RE: Hiedi Joke's Dicedancer 03-07-03 33
 RE: Dear Heidi anotherkim 03-06-03 2
   RE: Dear Heidi BriarRosie 03-07-03 14
 RE: Dear Heidi Femme 03-06-03 3
 RE: Dear Heidi J Slice 03-06-03 4
   RE: Dear Heidi bubbastan 03-07-03 5
 RE: Dear Heidi evanakm 03-07-03 6
 RE: Dear Heidi dangerkitty 03-07-03 7
   RE: Dear Heidi J Slice 03-07-03 8
 Dear Heidi Sunny_Bunny 03-07-03 9
   RE: Dear Heidi Drive My Car 03-07-03 13
   Fish Bait! Silvergirl1 03-07-03 21
 RE: Dear Heidi Thaibeach 03-07-03 11
 BBB ElroyJetson 03-07-03 12
   RE: BBB Thaibeach 03-07-03 15
   RE: BBB timbo 03-07-03 17
       RE: BBB Sunny_Bunny 03-07-03 18
       Lursa and Heidi timbo 03-07-03 19
           RE: Lursa and Heidi Sunny_Bunny 03-07-03 31
 RE: Dear Heidi Breezy 03-07-03 16
 RE: Dear Heidi samboohoo 03-07-03 22
 RE: Dear Heidi AresMars 03-07-03 23
   RE: Dear Heidi jkokoj 03-07-03 25
 Too much to hate kiki_k 03-07-03 24
   RE: Too much to hate spacey 03-07-03 29
 RE: Dear Heidi Loree 03-07-03 26
 RE: Dear Heidi minitroll 03-07-03 27
 RE: Dear Heidi frisky 03-07-03 28
   RE: Dear Heidi djandy 03-07-03 32
 RE: Dear Heidi MakeItStop 03-07-03 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dear Heidi"
MOONIE IS READING MY THOUGHTS!!!!

Gosh Darn Baby, you did this last week. I was just coming over here to post a Heidi thread and there you were ( just like last week with Joanna.)

Buggy + Moonie = Cosmic sisters

Agree with everything you said ( wishing I had thought of the Jack Russell terrier on speed thing though, THAT was brilliant)

HEIDI!! Listen to me! You owe every Blond in the WORLD an apology.
This is her. The woman all those blond jokes were inspired by. That's right, it's Heidi! This girl makes shallow look deep. The only thing deep about her is that ugly rib valley between her breasts.

NEXT!

Thinking Heidi is lucky Tish isn't here. T, would eat this one for breakfast

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Hiedi Joke's"
If Heidi is the inspiration...

1. Why did Heidi stop using the pill?
Because it kept falling out.

2. How do Heidi's brain cells die.
Alone

3. Why did Heidi wear condoms on her ears?
She didn't want to get "hearing aides"

4. Why did Heidi climb onto the roof?
She heard the drinks were on the house.

5. What do "cowpies" and Heidi have in common?
The older they get, the easier they are to pick up.

6. What is the first thing Heidi does in the morning?
Go home.

7. To Heidi, what is long and hard?
4th grade

8. What is Heidi's idea of safe sex?
Locking the car door.

9. Why does Heidi have more fun?
Because she is easier to amuse.

10.What will Heidi say when Rob blows in her ear?
Thank's for the refill

anyone else?
tribephyl

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-03, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Hiedi Joke's"
What word processor has Heidi finally mastered?
A pencil.

Dicedancer 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dicedancer Click to send private message to Dicedancer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Hiedi Joke's"
What a riot!

also, so sorry, my disorder forces me
to point out - that would be aids

so sorry

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dear Heidi"
Sing it sisters!!

Dear Heidi:

Not only are you looking more haggish by the minute, you are a shallow b*tch. The only think more dangerous than a Survivor who doesn't know how to play the game is a Survivor who thinks she does and babbles on endlessly about it to anyone who will listen.

Speaking as one of the bigger, older women of the world, you suck.

--is stunned that Heidi is so hideously ugly! Attitude is everything.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-07-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dear Heidi"
Kim, I *so* want to recreate the scene in "Fried Green Tomatoes" with Heidi.

You know, the scene where the two young "Heidis" steal Kathy Bates's parking spot, so she rams into their car with hers and says to them that they might be younger and faster, but she's older and has better insurance.

Lori

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-06-03, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dear Heidi"
To my dearest Heidi,

I daresay that you are not one of the lucky women who looks beautiful au natural. I think, of all the "less-cute" women you share a camp with, you are looking the worst of the bunch. I can do a dot-to-dot with your pimply face and it's obvious you are a 3-layer-of-shellac-to-be-passably-pretty kinda gal.

Please stop insulting the real "cute girls" of the world by associating yourself with them.

Also, I hope that you are able to report to work tomorrow and still look your students and co-workers in the eye. I'm just betting you made some enemies overnight.

Regards,
Femme

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-03, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dear Heidi"
By Heidi's definitition:

Cute = the following:
- weasely appearance
- quite possibly the world's WORST boob job...
- stringy, grungy, falling-out hair
- complete and utter disregard for your elders
- being more useless (intentionally!!) than anyone else
- being under the impression that all of the above are "positive"

I didn't trust her from the start... If I saw her, I'd punch her gut... kinda like jamming a pencil through a paper bag... All through that pirahna challenge, I was hoping that Jeanne would accidentally toss the skinny waste of space to the fishies... a shame that they wouldn't get a proper meal from her bony wreck of a body...

Gym teachers, without a doubt, must be born stupid.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dear Heidi"
Stealing from Woody Allen, "Those who can, do. Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, teach gym." I can picture her now, dividing up her students into sides for a kickball game. Cute girls here, big girls over there. What a lovely example she is to all of her students. Girls, buy a bottle of peroxide, get Mom and Dad to pony up for some silicone, and someday you too can make an ass of yourself on national tv.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-03, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dear Heidi"
Well, not only is she not cute, she is FILTHY. I know that you can't look like you came straight out of a spa under those scenarios, but damn, pretty soon she's going to start looking like someone from one of those caveman movies.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-07-03, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dear Heidi"
Heidi? Heidi who?

Basher Babes, she's not worthy of us.

dangerkitty

Which doesn't mean we can't have some fun at her expense, although it's a pity she's so deluded. Poor thing.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dear Heidi"
Which reminds me... can I join your fabulous legion of basher babes? I meet the requirements of being a Basher (albeit a new one) and being a babe!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Dear Heidi"

"bigger women with more fat to live on that obviously can put out more effort.....as far as me and no work.......then there is the smaller girls"

Soooooo your saying that you are so frail, and "flesh challanged" that you cant put out an effort? Tsk Tsk Tsk...how ever do you manage to teach Gym? And who are you schtuping, to keep your job?

Does anyone else think that they should have accidently pushed this...."cute girl" into the river, dragged her back to shore, and just pulled the fish off of her? I bet they would have won.

But, thats just me.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dear Heidi"

HeHeHehe, Bunny said schtuping.

Heidi is seriously looking Haggish!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Fish Bait!"

Bwahhhaaaahhaaa! You are so funny Sunny Bunny!

They really should have used Heidi for fish bait.

After all, they were using the smaller piranha to catch the bigger ones. I just wonder what the piranhas would have done when they chomped into all that silicone.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dear Heidi"
Please please please let Heidi be the female whose hair falls out.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "BBB"
Bottle blonde bimbo! Rob better be concerned about her dark places too!

She reminds me of a Klingon or is it Romulan? A "Seperated at Birth" shot would cinch it!

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BBB"
Oh, gosh, Heidi, you're so CUTE!!!! that Cab Calloway wrote a song for you, even before you were born.

Heidi Heidi Heidi HO!

Mr C was too refined to add the extremely appropriate word "skank" before the "ho" but, when it's a grimy, arrogant, obnoxious b!tch with a HUGE sense of entitlement and the WORST.BOOBJOB.EVER, it's just assumed.

timbo 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-07-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail timbo Click to send private message to timbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: BBB"

>She reminds me of a Klingon
>or is it Romulan?

That's it! I've been trying to remember who or what Heidi reminds me of. Now to do a google image search. . .

03-07-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: BBB"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-03 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

Go to startrek.com, and look for pics of the Durass Sisters (Klingon), or Tasa Yar(A blonde Romulan)

And no comment on Bunny being a Treker.
Edited because I still cant spell.

timbo 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-07-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail timbo Click to send private message to timbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Lursa and Heidi"

I see some resemblance, but I couldn't find a good picture of Heidi for the comparison.

03-07-03, 06:48 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Lursa and Heidi"
We were wrong. Lursa should be insulted. She's better looking!!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dear Heidi"
This girrrrllll needs to be bytch slapped and thrown to the fishes. If we have to listen to how cute she is and the older bigger women should do more cause they can live off their fat for too many more weeks, I may have to stop watching. Or atleast not let my 7 year old daughter watch anymore or mute Heidi. How can she say those things when she deals with children on a daily basis?
And another thing will someone plllleaase give that girl a mirror and a reality check. She is not CUTE! Heck I think Deena even looks better than she does.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Dear Heidi"
Well I guess it's all been said here. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!

I wondered from day 1 what the heck the guys were looking at!

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Dear Heidi"
In all seriousness, after wathching last nights episode would you allow your child to remain in a class taught by this shallow b|thch?

This has nothing to do with game play and everything to do with respecting those that are different from us.

She's so shallow a cat couldn't even lap milk from here raggedy a$$.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-07-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Dear Heidi"
I agree with Ares. How can this girl possibly keep her job after last night. I mean come on, what about the children that she teaches. I am totally disgusted by her behavior. Bleech!

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-07-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Too much to hate"
I came here looking for a Heidi thread, and am so happy to have found one.
First, am I the only one to have noticed the girl's seriously messed up speech pattern? She puts "h"s with "s" making a "sh" sound in inappropriate places -- for example she says "undershtand" instead of "understand." This erks the beejesus out of me.
Second, aneroxia, silicone and bleach does not a cute girl make -- what we have here is Heidi's image of what she thinks a cute girl should look like -- but it is all so utterly unnatural that it is freakish, not cute. Imagine how she is going to look dropping more weight, which happens on all Survivors -- even more skelatal with those massive silcone jugs hanging down! EW!The money spent on surgery would have been better spent fixing that massive overbite -- I think of Mr. Ed everytime I look at her.
Third, where does she get off lumping Joanna in the "big & fat" catagory. As annoying as Joanna's psalms where, her body was fit and rock hard. For Heidi to talk about herself as somehow being in better shape than Joanna shows the depth of her unselfawareness (if that is a word).

I feel better now.

Vugarity is simply the conduct of other people. -- Oscar Wilde

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Too much to hate"
I couldn't have said it better my self Kiki!

The fake boobs and bleached blonde hair is her twisted view of what is cute. Take away the blond hair and the fake boobs and what you are left with is Popeye's girlfriend Olive Ole!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Dear Heidi"
It's that voice. It is grating on my nerves. Ewww!

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-07-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Dear Heidi"
Thanks to Heidi, I can finally say that:

(a)Sarah and Erin did not have the WORST.BOOBJOBS.EVER. and

(b)Jerri wasn't such a witch after all! (at least not compared to Heidi)

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Dear Heidi"
Dear Heidi:

You say that people hate you because you're cute. Well, Elizabeth was cute (um, that's CUTE in the real world, not yours) and I don't think any of the people she camped with in the Outback had any ill will toward her. So, could it be that people don't like you for other reasons, or is it simply that you are not cute?

The implants are hideous. Yuk.

Good luck finding a job teaching impressionable middle-school-aged girls.

I LMAO'ed at Joanna on the Early Show, who said that she was not the least bit offended by Heidi's comments since she knows that her body is much more fit and lean in it's natural state than Heidi's will ever be.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-07-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Dear Heidi"
I also liked Joanna's comment about some of the girls thinking they were on a spokesmodel audition instead of Survivor. Always posing and expecting to be waited on because they're cute. And of course the clincher where she justifies her slacker behavior by saying that she can't work because she doesn't have enough fat stores to give her energy like the bigger girls. Enough already! Your grungy, fly away hair, acne-faced, bad boob job, horrible role model to young children self is not cute!

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Dear Heidi"
You know what I wonder ... if Heidi thinks she is so cute, then why did she feel the need to get a boob job? Or is it that she thinks the boobs make her cute?

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •