The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boobie aliance reveals strategy and other thoughts."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-03, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boobie aliance reveals strategy and other thoughts."
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-03 AT 08:21 AM (EST)

Edited to fix and add. And sorry about the miss spelled title.

Wow! I think we really learned a lot from the boobie alliance last night.
First: Show up in an anorexic state. That way there will be no weight loss spoilers and you are not required to do any work around camp.
Second: Talk a lot about how 'cute' you are. This also gives you the right to do very little around camp.
Third: Talk a lot about how the 'older'(middle aged)and 'fatter'(no eating disorder) women should feel obligated in taking care of you because you are 'cute'.
Fourth:Continue to act dumb(I don't think it is an act)so that you can perpetuate the myth about 'cute' women being dumb.

This group is going to be fun to have around! you always like having someone or aliance that can be hated and this group is going to be mine!

One other thing cooker and I were thinking last night.
Wouldn't it be funny if the boobie alliance made it all the way through to the merge with their strategy of "if we can just get around the guys, we can manipulate them with our superior looks and anorexic bodies". Then when they get there the only guys left are not that interested(Butch and Roger).
The other way would be funny too! What is at the merge, the only women that are left are Deena, Christy and Jeanna. The boys will be dissapointed.

Anybody have an bashing they want to do?
Hooters, hooters, yum yum yum. Hooters, hooters, on a girl thats dumb! Al Bundy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy... Thaibeach 03-07-03 1
   RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy... wildchickenhunter 03-07-03 2
       RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy... Thaibeach 03-07-03 3
 RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy... Fast Eddie 03-07-03 4
   RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy... wildchickenhunter 03-07-03 5
       RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy... Loree 03-07-03 6
           RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy... Sunny_Bunny 03-07-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-07-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy and other thoughts."
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-03 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

Don't get me started. I want to rip Heidi a new one, but that'd help her as her current one seems to have a stick up it.

Guess the "mystery" of JiffyProbe's comment about this season's villain has been resolved. This beeeyotch makes Jerri look humble...and likeable.

03-07-03, 09:05 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy and other thoughts."
<<<Guess the "mystery" of JiffyProbe's comment about this season's villain has been resolved. This beeeyotch makes Jerri look humble...and likeable.>>>

I was never a huge fan of Jerri, but she was far more attractive than any of the girls on this show. But then Erin(s5) was better looking than this group and Erin was a man with fake boobs.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-07-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy and other thoughts."
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-03 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

Agreed, WCH! I couldn't stand Jerri, but she was pretty and had a much nicer bod than Haggi or the other boobs.

I fervently hope that the guys stop thinking with their you-know-whats and see through the Boobs (what little there is to see - it's looking pretty shallow!). After all, even Colby (who was cute, nice & popular, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer) saw right through Jerri.

PS Erin! He/she seemed like a nice person, albeit one with a crappy boob job (but it was still better than Heidi Ho's)

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy and other thoughts."
I thought from the beginning that these were far from being "hot babes". Colleen still looked good after a month (if you didn't look too closely after her legs). Lis never lost it. Amber may have been the "dumb one" (according to Gumbel), but was still attractive. But these women weren't so hot to begin with and are getting colder every day.

03-07-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy and other thoughts."
You said dumb and Bryant Gumbel(dumbel) in the same sentence. They just kinda go together! HEHEHEHEHEHE.

Amber was very attractive. Who cares if she was dumb?

Hooters, hooters yum yum yum. Hooters, hooters on a girl that's dumb!!!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy and other thoughts."
Rob was already saying that Heidi after being out in the Amazon is down to a 6. What will he think of her by the time he sees her close up and meets her personality?

I hated Jerri but at least she was attractive when she kept her mouth shut. But Heidi isn't even that good-looking.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Boobie aliance reveals strategy and other thoughts."
"Rob was already saying that Heidi after being out in the Amazon is down to a 6. What will he think of her by the time he sees her close up and meets her personality?"

He will think "ick" but having been around only guys for the weeks prior to the merge, he will go for it anyway. I just hope he convinces her to stay quiet. (ewwwwwwww that voice!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •