The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKim that's who..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TwinkyDik 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-01, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TwinkyDik Click to send private message to TwinkyDik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKim that's who..."
Let's just look at these five people.
Clarence
Ethan
Frank
Kim J
Teresa

Kim J, Teresa and Frank all like each other and they control who goes and who stays until the merger.

Clarence is still on the outer.

Ethan has friends but not in his tribe.

If Clarence makes it to the merge he could be a threat due to his physical strength.

If Ethan makes it to the merge he could be a physical threat and an alliance threat if Lex and Tom make it back.

Kim J, Teresa and Frank know that no alliance puts their heads on the chopping block so they will stick together like glue.

So who goes first? Unless they all make it I think the New Old Folks Alliance will look to off Ethan. Clarence will meet his own demise sooner or later when a non-physical challenge comes up.

That's my theory. Any takers?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKi... BaquaR13 11-15-01 1
   RE: Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKi... red 11-16-01 2
   RE: Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKi... Frank15 11-16-01 3
       IT'S ETHAN'S GAME TO LOSE Rose Red 11-16-01 4
 RE: Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKi... PepeLePew13 11-16-01 5
   RE: Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKi... zzz 11-16-01 6
 The old losers may become winners starshyn99 11-16-01 7
   RE: The old losers may become winne... tackysue 11-16-01 8
       RE: The old losers may become winne... Stairway2Dayton 11-16-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-15-01, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKim that's who..."
Sorry but i have to disagree with many points you make...
>Kim J, Teresa and Frank all
>like each other and they
>control who goes and who
>stays until the merger.
NO WAY! Why do you think they lost on PURPOSE last time? So they could get rid of one of the ex Samburu members. And if they lose this time that is exactly what they'll do. Kim is alligned with ETHAN not Teresa and Frank.
>Clarence is still on the outer.
Uhh.. maybe i will go with that, but if they lose, I think he might stay.
>Ethan has friends but not in
>his tribe.
That is so wrong. Clarence (despite their differences) is his friend, while his biggest friend is Kim J.

>If Clarence makes it to the
>merge he could be a
>threat due to his physical
>strength.
True, and the tribe may see that...

>Kim J, Teresa and Frank know
>that no alliance puts their
>heads on the chopping block
>so they will stick together
>like glue.
Not at all. Kim isnt alligned with them, she is with Ethan and probably the rest of the whole tribe who saved her butt.

>So who goes first? Unless they
>all make it I think
>the New Old Folks Alliance
>will look to off Ethan.
>Clarence will meet his own
>demise sooner or later when
>a non-physical challenge comes up.
I dont think so... what i think is that Frank goes, because i dont even think Kim J has an alliance with them!

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-01, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKim that's who..."
It really astounds me how much people on this board underestimate Ethan. Ethan is smart. Really smart. And if there was any danger that once Silas was gone everybody else would turn on him and boot him out - guess what! He would never have suggested blowing the challenge to get rid of Silas.

Frank15 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-01, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Frank15 Click to send private message to Frank15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKim that's who..."
Yes! I'm glad I'm not alone in the belief that Kim J. was only using Frank and Teresa. Kim wanted them to think she was in their alliance... but she's not! She used them to EASILY rid themselves of one ex-Samburu member. I can't believe Frank and Teresa fell for this somehow.... She, Clarance, and Ethan, the REAL New Boran alliance, will now easily pick off Frank and Teresa.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-01, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "IT'S ETHAN'S GAME TO LOSE"
Yes, it's Ethan and Mamakim alllll the way. They don't know who's gonna make it back for the Dark Side, and in what condition, and the CBS previews tells us that a sick male is "surrounded by elephants". Who is that? Tom's the only one who has been shown as the slightest bit sickly. Anything could happen pre-merge, but once they merge, FAWGEDDABOUDIT!!! As Dentist Carl would say. The Borons have such an overwhelming majority, PHEW! It's suddenly like the King Family Singers. Remember them? Or the Osmonds? HOW many Borons are left? It's almost ridiculous.
And Frank was so sweet to them all tonight, and he effectively taught Ethan how to shoot an arrow. Frank missed all his targets and Ethan won, for them all.
Ethan keeps being photographed on a rock. Like he was built into part of a mountain. How they are photographed in their "confessionals" is telling. Ethan IS a rock. As someone else here so astutely pointed out, Ethan is also a loner, and the twist finally made him trust Mamakim, and the power is all in his hands. His vegetarianism is a sometime thing, as we saw tonight. Why, the chickens had more face-time than Teresa!
Next week's post-poned pre-merge tribal council - Why do I think it's Boron's turn to vote someone off? I just have this feeling.
So the power is all in Ethan's hands, and Mamakim, and/or Clarence do not dare turn against him. For at the next RC, when they see that Tom, Lex and Kelly have triumphed over the Meanie Babies, they'll know that sooner or later they are going to reunite with them, and there will be hell to pay if they turn on Ethan. These people value loyalty.
Ethan likes Frank. And he's been shown to vote off a woman, before he votes off a man. Sentiment doesn't enter into it for this Mastermind from Vasasr. What was his major there anyway? Does anyone know?
We know Clarence has redeemed himself, but hasn't every other African-American male been voted at the exact same episode each season? What episode number was it?
Ethan has to weigh who is gonna be the bigger physical threat come the merger- and it IS coming, sooner or later. Is it Clarence or is it Frank, whom he now likes since Frank genuinely helped him with the archery?
Ethan takes out everyone that stands in his way, very cooly, if not coldly, and yet EVERYBODY still likes him. What a prince! And what a good spokesperson for the show for MB, if he makes it to the million!?!
After what these people have been through they should up the ante to FIVE MILLILON!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-01, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKim that's who..."
I think we have clearly seen that MamaKim is aligned with Ethan, Lex and Tom. She gave the signal that nailed Lindsey with the votes -- if she wanted to align with Frank and Teresa, she would know that they need whatever support they can to bump off the L/E/T/K threat - and that support includes whatever they can get from Lindsey/KimP/Brandon.

Therefore, there's no question that she's supporting the old Boran tribemates first.

If she's giving signals to Lex/Tom/Kelly and then she aligns with Frank/Teresa to bump off Ethan, let's say, she's only signing her own death warrant because L/T/K will target her for going against the old Boran group. I can see KimP and Brandon staying together with L/T/K since they'll clearly see it's their chance to stay an extra week or two at least - and if KimJ orchestrates the boot of Ethan, then L/T/K says to KimP/Brandon "vote with us or we get you both next." Frank and Teresa won't want to rejoin with KimP and Brandon.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-16-01, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boran. Who is in charge? mamaKim that's who..."
Yes, Yes, Yes--Pepe is absolutely correct. KimJ and Ethan are in an alliance. I have been arguing for a long time that Ethan's conversation with KimJ that she would have gotten the boot if they lost the IC in E4 (the episode Linda was booted) was actually proof that KimJ and Ethan were aligned. I think the logic of Ethan and KimJ at the time was that with 2 more ICs until the merge, it would be fruitless to keep KimJ if they lost that IC because they would have to win both the remaining 2 ICs to go into the merge even (at that time they did not know about the twist, the potential delayed merge or the deep split in Samburu). Thus, the thought was that as much as Ethan may "love" KimJ, it would be pointless to keep her around because it would just virtually guarantee they would be behind at the merge and all of Boran would lose. KimJ, being the mature person she is, agreed that if they lost that IC she would go, but after than Ethan would protect her. I found that conclusion from that conversation at that time unmistakable (and said so in these pages at that time). Obviously it was not so clear because many people took it to mean that she was unaligned. However, if she were unaligned, the conversation just would not have happened at all; Ethan never would have been so upfront with KimJ about being on the chopping block if they did not have an alliance.

So back to Pepe's comments--I also noticed that Kelly said that it was KimJ that was giving signals in the shape of an "L" (I still don't understand why they did not just say the informatoin out loud--maybe a new rule was put in this season to prevent that). That information should put the nail in the coffin of the idea that KimJ was unaligned in Boran and has now hooked up with Frank and Teresa. As Pepe pointed out, that just does not fit the clues we have gotten, and I would be incredibly surprised if it came to pass.

I also don't think Clarence will align with Frank and Teresa either for a few reason. First, I am not sure they would even take him--he is not their kind of guy. Second, it really does not get him anywhere because if he does join Frank and Teresa, once the merge occurs EVERYONE will be gunning for the three of them (he know the GXA--whatever is left of them--hate Frank and Teresa and his old Boran buddies would go after him as a traitor).

So one thing we can be pretty sure of is that Boran sticks together (except maybe Clarence gets a premature boot because he is such an immunity threat and is not in the center of an alliance). MB will try to hide this from us and make us think that Frank and Teresa might have joined with KimJ and/or Clarence. But this will not happen.

Of course, not knowing if there is a merge or not in E7 makes it difficult to determine what will happen next. The one mistake I will not make is making a firm decision before I have to. This week I went for Teresa, but by the time I saw the promo for E7 from Zap2It that former power players were in a brand new world, I pretty much knew that must mean Lindsey got the boot in E6. But I stubbornly and stupidly stuck with Teresa. I will have to be more patient in the future (wrap my knuckles if you must).

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-01, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The old losers may become winners"
This is purely speculation, but here is a theroy.

Clarence off next because of his physical threat and size (he wants to eat all their food)

The tribes merge and Kelly tells Kim, Teresa and Frank about Tom's votes. The four people who were originally marked to be elliminated by their previous tribes bond together and vote off Tom, then Ethan, then Lex.

The old group of marked men and women overcome and make it to the final four.

What do you think?...

ps. I hope this does not happen. I really think Lex is the best player at the moment and should win!

tackysue 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-16-01, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tackysue Click to send private message to tackysue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The old losers may become winners"
This would require Frank and Teresa to align with the remainders of the GXA and I just don't see that happening. I think they would rather see anyone win but those youngin's.

Stairway2Dayton 104 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-01, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stairway2Dayton Click to send private message to Stairway2Dayton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The old losers may become winners"
Not at the risk of being voted out. They HAVE to join with someone or they'll be eliminated. As someone else pointed out, F and T's biggest beef was with Silas and Lindsey, not the beloved KimP or Brandon. Silas' interview raved about T and how the GXA wanted her to be their 5th wheel. I can completely see Frank, Teresa, Kelly, Kim, Brandon and even Clarence teaming up, with a big Frank/Brandon showdown at elimination time. There is no other way for F/T or KP/B to make it in the game.

S2D

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •