The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice Love List Volume 1.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-04-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice Love List Volume 1.9"
Ding dong, the witch is dead! Don't you just love how Omarosa went into beauty queen mode at the end and started spewing cliched crap? Good riddance.

But it's all about who you DO love. This week I'm including in my list overall team record, and record as PM after this week's ranking and prior week's ranking. Here goes.

1.) Amy (1)(9-0)(1-0) - You can't argue with success, and the fact that everybody wants her on their team hasn't been lost on Trump.
2.) Bill (3)(3-6)(1-0) - A real numbers guy, and very businesslike. You could just see him struggling to not roll his eyes when Omarosa was going on and on about how Kwame wouldn't take her to the Board Room because she singlehandedly did everything for the team.
3.) Troy (2)(2-7)(1-1) - Had no clue what he was talking about, but still tried hard.
4.) Kwame (5)(2-7)(0-2) - Finally we see UTR Kwame step up to the plate. Kwame took a risk and didn't make excuses when they lost. Defended himself very well against Omarosa while still being a gentleman.
5.) Heidi (4)(6-3)(1-0) - Heidi is blunt and crass, but she's a straight shooter. She shouldn't have told Trump at the end that she'll try not to bother him in the future. Guaranteed not to win with that remark.
6.) Nick (6)(3-6)(2-0) - Good executive decision on the artist, but you're still smarmy. The Donald loves you, though, and that's what matters in this game.
7.) Katrina (7)(7-2)(1-1) - Still too emotional. The shock on her face when Ereka didn't come back was priceless.

djandy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume... mavsfan 03-05-04 1
 RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume... Thaibeach 03-05-04 2
 RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume... Pepito 03-05-04 3
 RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume... Oscirus 03-05-04 4
 Number of Boardroom Survivals djandy 03-05-04 5
 RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume... coolflowerpowerman 03-05-04 6
 RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume... trigirl 03-05-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-04, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume 1.9"
First time with the list.

Troy (1) - No matter how smart any of us are, there's a huge number of subjects each of us know NOTHING about. Troy just doesn't know anything about art. I can't take off points for that. In the past Troy has been an All Star for his team, and his "confessionals" are entertaining. I'd like for him to win, but I really don't think he will. He's a very good, (maybe great) salesman, but I don't think Trump will put him in charge of one of his companies. Too, he's twice been called unethical in front of Trump (although Trump didn't seem to hold it against him - at least not yet).

Bill (2) - He seems like the total package. Good at giving orders, and good at taking them. A no nonsense guy who understands the importance of numbers, and seems good at setting priorities. While I don't know Troy for the autograph session at Planet Hollywood, It was Bill that was focused on the bar and pitched the $100/hr bonus to the staff.

Nick (3) - I think Nick is entertaining to watch. I don't think he has a prayer to win, but I think he would be a very good salesman regardless of how he did with Trump Ice. Maybe he didn't know his client well enough, and maybe he didn't know his product, but I think given more than 48hrs to learn the market for Bottled water he would do very well.

Amy (4) - Has Amy ever been on the losing team? And the fact can't be missed by Trump that when given a chance to draft a player, Amy was picked both times. (Although in the game of pick'em Troy was taken 1st - And this last time probably had more to do with Nick's crush than anything else). If Bill isn't the eventual winner, then I expect Amy to be.

Kwame (5) - He seems like a very good cog in the Machinery. However, I don't think he has the capacity to make others really want to follow.

Heidi (6) - I think the language is very unprofessional. She doesn't really do anything for me. I'm ready for her to go home. I can't imagine her being put in place as the head of one of Trumps companies, or given any real position of leadership.

Katrina (7) - She's been a fairly forgettable player in this show for me. I love this show, but if I had to name the players in this show, I'd still have trouble remembering her name. The only sin worse than being bad, is being forgettable.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-05-04, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume 1.9"
*(sob)Mr Trump, I'm not making excuses here, but (sob) I need to(sob)get a napkin (WTF?!) to wipe away the (sob)tears of joy that are still running down my face (sob)with Assaroma's departure.*

1)Amy. She's smart, keeps emotions in check, and gets the job done. Everyone wants her on their team, as Trump noticed. No histrionics, even when she's pushed, as when Oma couldn't keep her big trap shut last week. Of all the remaining contestants, Amy is the only one that I don't have to say "I like her, but..."

2)Troy. His hillbilly act gets old at times, but he's good at finding the right approach for a given client. Saved his team's bacon more than once.

3)Heidi. Yes, Heidi! I thought she was a mess earlier but now I feel that she just needs some polish, i.e., lose the "F-Bomb" pottymouth and dress more professionally. She has a lot to offer and I think Trump & company see that. She was out of her element this week, though.

4)Bill. I like him, but...he's wishy-washy. I don't think he's got what it takes. He's had some good moments, but...

5)Kwame. Talk about under the radar. He can be the project manager and still seem out of the picture. The best thing I can say is that he took responsibility for his decisions (the choice of artist), and he was smart enough to pick Oma to go to the boardroom after seeing that Trump was peeved at her, probably saving his own bacon.

6)Katrina. She's got to be the one being called out by Carolyn as having shown nothing so far in next week's show. She may be great at selling luxury real estate, but she's childish and much too emotional. Save the drama for your mama.

7)Nick the *ick. I can't stand this smarmy jerk. Trump seems to like him but I don't think he'll stand a chance of winning. He's all talk.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume 1.9"
7. Nick. Get rid of him, get rid of him, get rid of him.

1-6. Everybody else. I'll sort them out once Nick is gone.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume 1.9"
1.Kwame-In my humble opinion Kwame will be the the apprentice
2.Troy-The other part of the final 2
3.Amy-She is extremely overated
4.Heidi- Lokks and acts like a hooker
5.Bill- hes an alright character
6.Katrina-not as cool without her girl ereka
7.Nick-still a prick

Omarosa at least she had a classy exit

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Number of Boardroom Survivals"
Here's another interesting statistic - the number of times a candidate has survived the Board Room.

Amy - 0
Bill - 2
Troy - 1
Kwame - 3
Heidi - 3
Nick - 3
Katrina - 1

I think that the ones with high Board Room visits have got to be on thin ice.

djandy

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-05-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume 1.9"
1) AMY

2) HEIDI

3) TROY

4) BILL

5) KWAME

6) KATRINA

7) NICK

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Apprentice Love List Volume 1.9"
1. Bill - The way he rolled his eyes as Omarosa went on and on was priceless.

2. Amy - So she's the Princess of the show...at least she gets the job done when required.

3. Troy - I like the fact that he only has a high school education, yet has done well in the show. I have a post-graduate education but think we underestimate the importance of real life.

4. Tie - Kwame and Katrina. Don't dislike them, don't love them.

6. Nick - Used to love Nick, but he's wearing out his welcome.

7. Heidi - Spirited girl (which I like), but doesn't know when to shut her trap. Enough is enough.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •