The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Link For Next Season's TryOUTs...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Current Message

D mOs hEYE 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail D%20mOs%20hEYE Click to send private message to D%20mOs%20hEYE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Two words"
Talking from a Boxing Stand point...
It would be a GREAT idea....

This will open the doors to promoters to see outside talent
If there REALLY is any..
If you pick up any EUROPEAN Boxing Magazine...no#1 Mag

BOXING

it only highlights the ENGLISH or EUROPEAN fighters....ONLY
No Articles of any American Fighters...
and You know how we have KO ...The Ring..TKO and other Mags
They have their RING Champions...Dirty Dozen Fighters and So on...
If the Fighter is legitmate in ANY country...he is on OUR Roster
But in the BOXING Magazine

WE HAVE NO FIGHTERS IN THE TOP OF THEIR RATINGS ON ANY WEIGHT CLASS execept for one and that was a while ago when I looked but I was a steady buyer just to read because in my location of TEXAS they didn't have ANY Ring Magazine...

But they had only Roy Jones Rated 6th....LOL place in the Light Heavyweight CLASS with ALL EUROPEAN Boxers ahead of him...Those Such as Calzache was running...but they are Biased is to the only reason this wouldn't go well...

ON THE Other Hand...This will allow the AMERICAN boxers...to Destroy them and LOOK GOOD....

European Boxing is Strictly Bicycling...hardly any punches and they throw a lot of jabs and Straight Rights....

No Big Power Punchers...

So this will ELEVATE our Guys if they Can Box a Strict Boxer and Out point him because the Judging Their is BIASED as well

To show for example....NO ONE HAS GONE TO EUROPE and Beaten Calzache
We had a Contreversy Call when he was Knocked to the Canvas against The Black Guy From ALABAMA who was Champion here for 2 years lose then come back and when it again ....
I forget his name...but after that fight....to which I REMEMBER seeing on Show Time...

Calzache Threw a Flurry of Punches and The Rolled off most of all of them and Calzache Started saying STOPPED THE FIGHT

Stop the Fight....and Then look to the REF and WINKED!!!!!!!!

Then he threw more flurries which were only shoulder tagging him .....and none connecting to the body or head

and after he looked over his shoulder while throwing punches that weren't landing...

he looked at the REF again he STOPPED THE FIGHT...and he Denied doing any of it

The Announcers that night asked him why was he winking his eyes and trying to tell the REF to Stop the Fight when you weren't hurting the guy....

This was Right after he was HIT and knocked down so it was clear to see that he was HURT and Couldn't handle the Figher..

This is the only reason to why the guys need to Focus and Take Advantage of the Oppurtunity and Not spoil it for themselves

Im 14-0 amatuer fighter with 1 Silver Gloves (Open Championship) for Middlweight Division...and 1 Golden Gloves Champion(NOVICE) Only..

Im trying to turn pro by the end of the year....
I'll probably try and see if I can catch the 3rd Season...

Thanks for the Help guys

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Link For Next Season's TryOUTs....   D mOs hEYE     05-01-05       
   RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   thecontender2     05-02-05     1  
     RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   D mOs hEYE     05-02-05     2  
         RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   thecontender2     05-02-05     3  
             RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   Superbad     05-02-05     4  
             RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   D mOs hEYE     05-02-05     5  
                 RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   D mOs hEYE     05-02-05     6  
     RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   Strat     05-03-05     7  
         RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   thecontender2     05-03-05     8  
             RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   Strat     05-03-05     9  
                 RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   FarwestChips     05-03-05     10  
                     RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   VegasFightWriter     05-04-05     11  
                 RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   ladro     05-04-05     12  
                     RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   Strat     05-04-05     14  
                         RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   Rebellwyr     05-04-05     15  
                             RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   Strat     05-04-05     17  
                                 RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   VegasFightWriter     05-04-05     18  
                                     Agree   PagongRatEater     05-04-05     19  
                                     RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   Strat     05-04-05     20  
                                         RE: The Link For Next Season's TryO...   PagongRatEater     05-04-05     21  
   Two words   PagongRatEater     05-04-05     13  
     RE: Two words   D mOs hEYE     05-04-05     16  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •