The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"She's gone!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

shellbookwoman 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shellbookwoman Click to send private message to shellbookwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"She's gone!"
And I'm stunned. The last thing I expected was for Omarosa to burst into tears.

But ignoring the sappy little Hallmark card she quoted in the taxi, and ignoring the meltdown, she did have the classiest response to being fired yet.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: She's gone! Mizz Eve 03-04-04 1
   RE: She's gone! subman 03-04-04 9
   RE: She's gone! LeftPinky 03-04-04 10
 RE: She's gone! Pepito 03-04-04 2
   RE: She's gone! shellbookwoman 03-04-04 3
 RE: She's gone! landruajm 03-04-04 4
   RE: She's gone! Chrissy gal 03-05-04 21
   RE: She's gone! mrc 03-05-04 26
   So close Landru.... wildchickenhunter 03-05-04 29
 I too expected a meltdown AMAI 03-04-04 5
 RE: She's gone! Ricky 03-04-04 6
   RE: She's gone! Pepito 03-04-04 8
   RE: She's gone! subman 03-04-04 13
       RE: She's gone! Chrissy gal 03-05-04 22
 RE: She's gone! subman 03-04-04 7
 RE: She's gone! Loree 03-04-04 11
   RE: She's gone! subman 03-04-04 15
   RE: She's gone! Pepito 03-04-04 18
   RE: She's gone! Chrissy gal 03-05-04 23
 RE: She's gone! anotherkim 03-04-04 12
 RE: She's gone! ladro 03-04-04 14
   RE: She's gone! subman 03-04-04 16
 RE: She's gone! Pepito 03-04-04 17
 RE: She's gone! realitycoholic 03-05-04 19
 RE: She's gone! bubbastan 03-05-04 20
   RE: She's gone! mmm_link 03-05-04 24
       RE: She's gone! pmspml5 03-05-04 25
           RE: She's gone! Abbynoxious 03-05-04 28
   RE: She's gone! shellbookwoman 03-05-04 33
       RE: She's gone! bubbastan 03-06-04 35
 RE: She's gone! confusedluckygrl 03-05-04 27
 RE: She's gone! Oscirus 03-05-04 30
   RE: She's gone! IreneMcGee 03-05-04 31
       RE: She's gone! leogirl_21 03-05-04 32
           RE: She's gone! Whacrusaders 03-05-04 34
       RE: She's gone! ElroyJetson 03-09-04 39
 RE: She's gone! qwertypie 03-07-04 36
 RE: She's gone! mmm_link 03-09-04 37
   RE: She's gone! bongo 03-09-04 38
       RE: She's gone! rtrader 03-11-04 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mizz Eve 368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-04-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: She's gone!"
I thought that she was going to melt down to a mere puddle on the boardroom floor. I swear I heard ding dong the witch is dead playing quietly in the background. I expected flying monkeys to come out at any moment. That must have been edited out.

I picked Nick. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. But I'll hold out that his time is coming.

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-04-04, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: She's gone!"
I swear, Nick is gonna hit the lottery any day now. This guy is scary lucky. I loved it when he was in Trump's apartment over the Y and was walking behind him like a dog on a leash. Good thing that Trump didn't stop quickly or Nick would have jammed his nose up the Donald's A##. Trump gave the winning team's PM 10 minute's alone with him to kissup. What did Kwame' get...20 minutes?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-04-04, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: She's gone!"
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead was on the other Burnett show this evening (Survivor - Soozin)...

Gee, now there isn't a reason to watch. The entertainment is gone.

created by the amazing JSlice!

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: She's gone!"
Wow, I'm shocked! I knew it would happen sooner or later, I just didn't expect it today.

I did notice that Osamarosa was wearing a completely different outfit, complete with change of make up and jewelry on her taxi cab ride than she had on when she supposedly "left" the building.

03-04-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shellbookwoman Click to send private message to shellbookwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: She's gone!"
I expected her to go soon, but why this week? She was actually the strongest member of her team in this task.

Week two, DT fired Jason instead of Sam saying that "Sam wasn't the reason you lost". Well this week Omarosa wasn't the reason they lost. But it seems that this week and last, he's taking the overall picture into account, where he wasn't before.

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: She's gone!"
And ignoring the fact that she burst into the boardroom uninvited in an effort to make yet more excuses, and the fact that she also suggested that her colleagues--all of her colleagues--are not sensitive to diversity, and the fact that she is likely the first non-football-playing person in a workplace throughout history to attempt to have an alleged concussion (from a 3-inch piece of drywall, not plaster, no less) last her for a whole week of shirking, and the fact that she constantly accuses those around her of being classless, and the fact that she pretty much cried on cue and hurled herself into Kwame's arms in a nearly last-ditch sympathy ploy...yeah, classiest response yet. Right.

I'll say this for her: she was mostly entertaining. Right up to the moment she ceased to be entertaining and The Donald fired her lying, shirking, blaming, intellectually dishonest a$$.

Contrary to her confessional assertion, she's a bad person, and she got what she deserved.

Omarosa to Bill Clinton: "I told you not to ejaculate on that dress. I told you to burn that dress. I told you not to marry Hilary. You so would not have gotten re-elected without me. I told you that Monica girl had no class."

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-04, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: She's gone!"
Yeah Landru!!!! You said what I am thinking much more precisely than I could.

I agree with every word of your post, Except the part in red after your sig pic.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: She's gone!"
landruajm--

Yep, what you said just about covers it. Goodbye to the arrogant, condescending drama queen.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "So close Landru...."
You just forgot the setting.......
Monday afternoon. Interior Oval(read oral) office. Slik Willy is sitting at his desk. A voice from under the desk is heard.

Omarosa to Bill Clinton: "I told you not to ejaculate on that dress. I told you to burn that dress. I told you not to marry Hilary. You so would not have gotten re-elected without me. I told you that Monica girl had no class."

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I too expected a meltdown"
And in a sense we got one, just not of fireworks, but of tears. A last-gasp attempt to win sympathy for the poor girl who didn't stand a chance after the nasty drywall squashed her noggin.

Yeah, she was entertaining, but she was also frustrating to watch because the others got so upset trying to deal with her.

No fear - still more losers to "shine" e.g., Heidi & Katrina.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-04-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: She's gone!"
I was surprised too. But I think her days were numbered when she said in the boardroom "Heidi has no class" a few weeks ago. Trump wasn't amused by that. However on this particular challenge I thought Heidi did the worst job.

03-04-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: She's gone!"
Yeah, the worst job was definitely between Heidi and Troy. Now I'm quite sure that there is a "Firing List" passed on past transgressions that Donald is following, and everything is certainly not related to the current project.

Just like real corporate life, there is a hidden adjenda, and the facts are interpreted according to an unseen plan.

03-04-04, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: She's gone!"
It seemed to me that the "work" involved standing back with the customer and going "hmmmm". Heidi didn't like the art "yuck" but, she didn't make the choice of which artist to represent. Kwame' made a bad decision yet, he claimed responsibility for it in the boardroom and didn't make excuses for the defeat. Of all nights, this was NOT the night to make excuses. To me, Kwame is very average in this challenege and does not have the personality that others have that makes them appealing to listen to and to watch. However, of all the contestants, Kwame is the most astute when it comes to knowing which way the wind is blowing in the board room. I know that before Trump jumped on Omorosa that Kwame was going to take Heidi and Troy with him into the boardroom and not Omoanorosa. He saw her melt down and decided to capitalize on that opportunity.

03-05-04, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: She's gone!"
I know that before Trump jumped on Omorosa that Kwame was going to take Heidi and Troy with him into the boardroom and not Omoanorosa. He saw her melt down and decided to capitalize on that opportunity.

Kwame would have looked really bad if he hadn't taken Omarosa to the boardroom after George brought up the fight between the women. Kwame handled it correctly when he called Troy "my superstar" and took his "friend" Omarosa to the boardroom instead. Otherwise, Kwame might have suffered the same fate as Erika.

03-04-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: She's gone!"
That didn't surprise me at all. Omoanorosa is the champion of all drama queens. She said she had a concussion for a week and Trump wasn't buying it. When Trump jumped her in the boardroom she new the jig was up. Heck, she was arguing with Trump before she was even picked to face him in the boardroom. Kwame must have been thinking to himself "all right, dinner is served". This was another case of someone being fired for their accumulated behavior and not necessarily for their performance that week. Omoanorosa thought she was better than everyone else and had her nose way up in the air. She looked down on Heidi as crude and Troy as a bumpkin just because she knew what "genre'" means. As for her ride in the taxi, she patronizing chided her team members for thier combined lack of sensitivity to deversity. Gimmee a break. I loved the preview of the party breakin out in the suite when the others learn she's gone.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: She's gone!"
She was such a snob. She thought she was so much better than rest and they had no clue about art. But isn't she the same woman that could not pronounce the designer's name? She thought she was so sophisticated, but wasn't.

I knew she was going when they kept showing us all those little talks with her by the window. I kept expecting Heidi to come flying into the scene and try and knock her out the window.

And the last minute sob scene to try and get sympathy was just pathetic. She knew she was going.

03-04-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
15. "RE: She's gone!"
Dahling...you were hopink maybe for a "Sex in the City" type of exit where the lady stands next to a open floor to ceiling window
to smoke, gets tangled in the curtain and goes out and down to the street? That would get the job done.

03-04-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
18. "RE: She's gone!"
"I knew she was going when they kept showing us all those little talks with her by the window."

Oh, Loree, you are so right! How could I have missed that so very obvious clue. They actually did show us it be Protege as losers Osamarosa has BIG LOSER all through the show. And I didn't catch it!

03-05-04, 02:24 AM (EST)
23. "RE: She's gone!"
But isn't she the same woman that could not pronounce the designer's name?

Omarosa also pronounced the name of the first artist wrong right after he had told her how to pronounce it!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-04, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: She's gone!"
Yay! She was just atrocious.

I do think, however, that she could have actually made it through this week until she pulled her drama queen stunt and burst back into the room. That sealed her fate, IMO.

--ding dong, Omarosa's gone!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-04-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: She's gone!"
<<<But ignoring the sappy little Hallmark card she quoted in the taxi, and ignoring the meltdown, she did have the classiest response to being fired yet.>>>

And if you ignore the 9 weeks weeks of incompetancy and B'tchyness, she was really quite extraordinary!

03-04-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: She's gone!"
I'll give Little Miss Concusion credit for being the only person yet to thank Trump for the opportunity to participate after getting fired. Had she not just disrespected him a moment earlier by barging back into the boardromm uninvited to beg, that would have been commendable behavior. Omoanorosa was playing the race card all the way to the losers motel. However, I'm positive that had we never met her, everyone would have loved Omoanorosa.

03-04-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
17. "RE: She's gone!"
I think that Donald had it in his plan to oust Osamarosa this week, if he had the opportunity. Osamarosa's crying, barging, whining, had nothing to do with it -- it didn't help her any, but her fate was alredy sealed.

And she knew that! She has been in the boardroom enough, and she really is instinctive enough to has seen it in his eyes. That is why she immediately started defending herself even before Kwame has announced his choices. She already KNEW it was her getting the axe! She's that good. All her dramatics were attempts to try to hold off or change the outcome that she knew was coming.

When she was "crying" on Kwame's shoulder, trying so a sympathy plan to get Kwame to speak in her favor in the boardroom -- man, the look on Kwame's face! It was COLD! He knew by then that she was going down, too, and well, so be it. Good riddance.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-05-04, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: She's gone!"
The icing on the cake was seeing the shot of her as she went back outside the boardroom to "get a kleenex", was seeing her stop crying cold turkey, grab a big ole mirror from her bag, and fix her makeup!!! What an accomplished actress!

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: She's gone!"
I usually don't tape this show, but I did this week and I am sooo glad. Now I can replay her completely pathetic last minutes over and over again. Yep, that tape's definitely a keeper. I haven't been this happy since Jerri got voted out in Survivor Outback.

Beyond the fact that no serious business person would ever go on a crying jag in front of the top brass or anyone else in the working evironment(there's definitely no crying in boardrooms), she compounded her breach of professional behavior by actually bursting in univited in order to shower Trumpster and Company with her sorry and pointless waterworks. Sheesh, she was there to compete for a job as an executive, not a part on Days of Our Lives. I haven't seen someone turn the crocodile tears on and off that fast since my nephew was 4 years old (he's 5 now, and has mostly left that sort of weak attention getting behavior behind him).

I loved how the cameras caught her sneeking a peek in her mirror when she was in the outer room "grabbing a napkin" to wipe away her drama queen tears. That fleeting moment pretty much summed up Omar -- all surface and no substance.

Oh, and about the "classless" comments; class is gamely focusing on the task at hand even though you have a family member who is seriously ill. Pretending to have a disabling injury in order to shirk distasteful tasks and have extra lunch time is the epitome of classless behavior to me.

Or maybe I (like the rest of the cast of this show, evidently) just haven't learned to appreciate diversity enough to grasp the many fine qualities that are Omar....

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-05-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: She's gone!"
Can you recheck to see if Trump actually yelled at Ormiosa at that moment, or maybe he said something else and the words were dubbed in later.

Also, wasn't it Ormiosa that actually sold something? Otherwise it would have been a big old goose egg. She was in panic mode when she didn't need to be and rehashing the concussion knitted the lining on her coffin. She deserved the boot for not being professional and dignified at the right moment. Or maybe she wanted a bigger firing than Sam and was ready to leave?

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: She's gone!"
I almost think it was the lunch thing that got her fired. I'm wondering what they didnt get done due to that. The fact that Donald called her on her concusion was awesome. "You got hit with a piece this (little finger space)big". What is scary about Omarosa is that she truely believes what she says. The way she talks to people when she's trying to be profession drove me crazy - her little fake political smile and hushed voice - glad thats over. The fact that Donald is totally aware of where there is friction should be a clue to those remaining. Oh well - This has been a great week for me - 3 witches - 3 shows - 3 gone. (Model-Camille, Survivor-Sue, Apprentice-Omarosa)

Abbynoxious 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-05-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Abbynoxious Click to send private message to Abbynoxious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: She's gone!"
"The way she talks to people when she's trying to be profession drove me crazy - her little fake political smile and hushed voice - glad thats over."

That's her beauty pageant voice and her speeches by the window display her beauty pageant persona. What a piece of nothing, all there is to Omoanorosa is what Omoanorosa says there is. And in the cab? Her platitudes about diversity? I can't believe she's so far up her own a$$ that she was still lecturing her team from on high. Glad she's gone, I love drama on reality shows but she made me feel like I had a concussion.

03-05-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
33. "RE: She's gone!"
>Oh, and about the "classless" comments;
>class is gamely focusing on
>the task at hand even
>though you have a family
>member who is seriously ill.

I have to disagree here. Heidi's got guts, tenacity, and a lot of other qualities, but class is not one of them.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: She's gone!"
While I don't think that the constant hurling of expletives is a very classy way to communicate (and Heidi sure is guilty of that), I still stand by my original statement. In terms of the competition that is this show, Heidi's focus on the task of the day and not on her own personal problems is definitely the sign of a classy competitor. Her personal speech, behavior, and clothing preferences might not be considered classy, but her focus on the game and her team's favorable outcome is classy to me.

confusedluckygrl 221 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail confusedluckygrl Click to send private message to confusedluckygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: She's gone!"
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD...WICH OLD WITCH...THE WHICKED WITCH....DING DONG THE WHICKED WICH IS DEAD....whew that felt good!

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: She's gone!"
The best part was how Kwame just sat back and let the two girls dig their own graves.

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-05-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: She's gone!"
Anyone notice Osamarosa try to smile and wave goodbye to Donald's secretary, and his secretary grimace, then sort of smile back? That was GOLD

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-05-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: She's gone!"
Good Riddance...Seriously! It's about time she got fired.

Whacrusaders 58 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whacrusaders Click to send private message to Whacrusaders Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: She's gone!"
Is it just me or did it seem she was able to move more water in the board room then she was able to do all last week? (Trump Ice)
Just a thought!

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: She's gone!"
Anyone notice Osamarosa try to smile and wave goodbye to Donald's secretary, and his secretary grimace, then sort of smile back? That was GOLD

Being the DAW she is, I think she was waving goodbye to the CAMERA. I think they edited in the secretary waving back, IMO.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: She's gone!"
And I'm stunned. The last thing I expected was for Omarosa to burst into tears.
Well, don't you know that the poor thing suffered a serious concussion when that 50 lb cinderblock fell on her head? She is obviously suffering post-traumatic stress syndrome from that awful incident, maybe even a personality disorder from that brain injury. That would explain the tears and erratic behaviour. Of course this means she got the concussion within the first few minutes of the series.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-09-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: She's gone!"
I still say there is more to the firing. I wish we could see some of the raw footage.

bongo 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bongo Click to send private message to bongo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: She's gone!"
woohoo,
My local NBC station had High school basketball on thursday, so all the Thursday shows were on Saturday afternoon. So, Friday morning I got on-line and found out the awesome news. So, I sat grinning through the whole ep, just waiting for that moment.

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: She's gone!"
Looking to the following week's preview, I thought it was amusing watching the celebration (with a group toast and all that), after Kwame and Heidi make their entrances back into the suite.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •