The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Crazy4Jason 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-03-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy4Jason Click to send private message to Crazy4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
I really want to Charla unleash all of her emotions on all of the fabulous originals tonight, they desrve to be put in their place once & for all- espically Amy. I would really love to see Keith kick Zack's a$$! I hope he smacks the lisp right off that boy's tounge. I am personally NOT looking forward to listening to Toni run her big mouth later, does she ever NOT have anything to say?
Still in shock over the fact that the losers will be deciding who wins- that sucks. We all know if Amy is left, most of the originals will be voting for her. I hope she goes home tonight, can't wait to see her waddle up those staris.

P.S. Isn't salt water & sun sopposed to clear up acne? Guess Amy's facial problems go a little deeper than that...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight.... managerr 09-03-03 1
   RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight.... sbeck 09-03-03 7
 RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight.... LovingParadise 09-03-03 2
   RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight.... RaHead 09-03-03 3
   RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight.... love2smile 09-03-03 4
       RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight.... TheDigable 09-03-03 6
 RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight.... ImZACKtheAPE 09-03-03 5
   RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight.... Lahela 09-03-03 8
   RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight.... sbeck 09-03-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-03-03, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
I want to see Amanda with a tape player and a tape showing Amy all of what she said about Zack is true. Amy didn't believe Amanda when she said that Zack came onto her and hopefully she brought all the footage of Zack kissing Kavita, the originals plotting to take out Charla, etc.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-03-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
Yes! I do, too! Of course, Amy will say that the editors are being "shady" (that's a favorite word in Paradise, isn't it?) and that Zack didn't do it because he wanted to, or something stupid like that.

LovingParadise 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LovingParadise Click to send private message to LovingParadise Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
I don't like the idea of the losers picking the winners either. Maybe there will be another twist in Paradise. After all, they did bring all of those a$$holes back. Maybe they will change the rules again.

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-03-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
I think it stopped being paradise when they brought the idiots back!!!Now they have to rename the show. What is the prize for this show anyway? What are they playing for? Do these people even know?
I am refusing to watch anymore!!!I will just read the postings here, its much more entertaining!!

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
<I don't like the idea of the losers picking the winners either>

Why not? the losers are on the jury in Survivor and Big Brother, what's the difference?

On the other hand......I can't say that I would want those caged animals voting on me either! lol

TheDigable 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-03, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheDigable Click to send private message to TheDigable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
I think the biggest difference between those shows and this one is the fact the PHo has a revolving door, meaning the "newbies" will always be at a distinct disadvantage. This in/out scenario in essence forced people in some ways to choose from 2 groups. Luckily, one group decided to be more superficial and be all about the "originals", the other group just consisted off "who ever the hell is not f*cking crazy". I think I'd have ended up in the later group no matter when I came in. It's obviously though that FOX decided to cast more people that were in the former group.

Why don't they get tattoos together:

ORIGINAL TILL I DIE!

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
"P.S. Isn't salt water & sun sopposed to clear up acne? Guess Amy's facial problems go a little deeper than that..."

LOL...that was classic!! So true, so true, Acmy has some serious problems that need to be scrubbed away!

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
HAH! Nice one!

I too don't want to see Toni come back and flap her gums! If I have to hear her say "game on" one more time I may rip out all of my hair. She sounds more rediculous the more she says it. We know the game is on you retard...do you?

I would seriously love to see Keith rip Zack a new one. Zack is such a loser. He better hope my husband doesn't run into him with 50 of HIS friends. I'd hate to see what Zack's carcass looks like! What a chump!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-03-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2 Things I Want To See Tonight..."
LOL! I think some serious surgery or an act of God is all that can help Amy now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •