The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Idiot Amy is at it again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sbez 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-02-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Idiot Amy is at it again"
Did anyone else just cringe when they heard DumbA*s Amy tell Dave that Charla should have joined the losers group instead of going to her room? Why the hell would anyone want to join a bunch or sorry A** losers who were talking a bunch of crap and not making her feel welcome from the get go. Is Amy trying to fit in with Charla's group now that she is without her posse?

I wish someone would slap the hell out of her or the next time she tries to get into someones face tell her she needs a breath mint and some clearacell.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Idiot Amy is at it again sbeck 09-02-03 1
 RE: Idiot Amy is at it again ImZACKtheAPE 09-02-03 2
   RE: Idiot Amy is at it again sbeck 09-02-03 3
       RE: Idiot Amy is at it again Dakota 09-02-03 4
           RE: Idiot Amy is at it again sbeck 09-03-03 5
               RE: Idiot Amy is at it again Lahela 09-03-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Idiot Amy is at it again"
LOL, Sbez! I think Keith may tell her next time she's in his face! I hope next time she spazzes out he says,"Whoa, Amy, first of all, here's a Listerine strip. Second of all, didn't anyone tell you that popping pimples leaves scars?"

And it makes me wonder what kind of a dancer she is that she thinks she'll have a career as a dancer in LA. Aren't the better dance troupes (Joffrey, Alvin Ailey, etc.) of this country in NYC? Maybe she thinks that the "LA Strip" is a famous strip club where she can wow the world with her pole moves. And then of course is her loverboy, Zack, who will lovingly support her career move out to LA. These two deserve each other...

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-02-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Idiot Amy is at it again"
Well we all know the outcome of the relationship between
Zack-ass and Acmy. There is know way those 2 personalities could function in a healthy relationship that was semi-long distance based and was formed from a psychological mish mash that is a reality tv show.
Their relationship will end fast once they hit the real world.
So atleast we will get some satisfaction knowing the amount of anguish they may go through.

On the other hand if they do stay together then they will be easier to target and will endure months of ridulcule and harassment from the tv viewing public. They most certainly deserve each other 'cause they sure are not fit to date the rest of civilisation!

This is a win win situation for us!!

09-02-03, 08:36 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Idiot Amy is at it again"
That's a nice to think of it!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Idiot Amy is at it again"
I have becomed conditioned to salivate and cringe whenever Amy appears to even be thinking about opening her mouth. You might want to check out the link someone posted of Zack's radio interview -- he said "No one knows this, but we're together right now. I really want to take care of her . . ."

09-03-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Idiot Amy is at it again"
Thanks, Dakota, I actually heard tha part. I wonder how he takes care of her...

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Idiot Amy is at it again"
He slaps her around a bit and she begs him not to go. Gee..what a great relationship! NOT! But yeah..they deserve each other. Two morons in a pod!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •