The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why I'm Voting For Josh"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-03, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why I'm Voting For Josh"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-03 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

I have given the matter some thought, and I have decided to put my autodialer to work for my favorite contestants - namely Clay and Kim. How will I do this, you ask? By voting for Josh for 2 hours straight.

"But that don't make no kind of sense, stupid!" you think.

Well, allow me to explain....

1. Josh is an obvious farce. The judges hate him - especially Simon. They realize he has no talent, and is a total hack. Let Josh win and it will serve them a painful plate of "change the way voting works for AI3." Let them promote this joker. It serves them right for hyping him in the first place.

2. Josh wants to leave - or so rumor reports have circulated, and last boot show's reaction suggests. Make him stay. Make him suffer the way we have suffered. And then when he wins, we get to see him try to justify staying out of the marines to promote himself. Let him tout being a marine without ever spending a useful day as one. In your face, space coyote!

3. If Josh leaves there will be nobody to laugh at. I genuinely enjoy watching him make an ass out of himself each and every week. Can he be even more wretched than "Celebrate?" I give 3-to-1 odds on it!! Try ranking his performances sometime from "worst to worstest." It's a hoot!

4. The most important reason: Kim, Ruben, and Clay will get signed. They will have careers. But do you really want any of these 3 getting a Kelly Clarkson-style "makeover" from 19 Entertaiment? To be in contractual bondage to Simon's interpretation of "pop perfection?" Hell no! Give that burden to Josh! Leave your favorite stylistically unscarred to pursue true music magic. Getting in the Top 5 is the important part - WINNING is the pits.

Vote Josh and make EVERYONE'S dreams come true!

Thank you for your time.

Love,
cycleh.

^---KEEP THIS IN OUR LIVES PEOPLE!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh Femme 05-04-03 1
 RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh I_AM_HE 05-05-03 2
 RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh smiley 05-05-03 3
 RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh Bebo 05-05-03 4
 RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh managerr 05-05-03 5
 RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh tig_ger 05-05-03 6
   RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh cyclehausen 05-06-03 8
 RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh managerr 05-05-03 7
 "Jive Talkin'" cyclehausen 05-06-03 9
   RE: "Jive Talkin'" Femme 05-06-03 10
       RE: "Jive Talkin'" carencey 05-06-03 13
           RE: "Jive Talkin'" Femme 05-07-03 18
   RE: "Jive Talkin'" Schnookie Palookie 05-07-03 19
 "TO Love Somebody" cyclehausen 05-06-03 11
   RE: "TO Love Somebody" okdebi 05-06-03 12
 RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh managerr 05-06-03 14
   RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh Yogi 05-06-03 15
       RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh managerr 05-07-03 17
 RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh katem 05-06-03 16
 RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh Connie E 05-07-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
Burn in heck, cycle. You're a cruel, cruel man to put me through that for another week.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
actually, they just reran the boot show (i only saw pieces earlier this week cause it kept being interrupted for tornado warnings)...

and josh wasn't any worse than justin...

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-05-03, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
You crack me up cycle....but in all honesty I think you are right. The voting format sucks.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-03, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
3. If Josh leaves there will be nobody to laugh at.

Hon, I admire your evil ways, and making folks suffer week after week is decidely evil. But please, I must urge you to start small in your evil ways. I don't think that most of the world is ready to cope with the level of evil that you suggest.

So darlin', pull out that VCR, and then you can keep watching the agony over...and over...and over.

After all, this is Fox, and they are already bringing us *cough* entertainment like Mr. Personality...do we really want to have an answer to the question, "How much dreck can one network give us?" I, for one, prefer to keep that question hypothetical.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-05-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
I tried this last week cycleh, for the same reasons as you did. (And also revenge on AI fans for the Carmen boot) But after 30 minutes of dialing his number I just couldn't do it anymore. (I switched to Clay for about another hour then stopped) If you have the stomach to dial Josh for a full 2 hours, then you are a much stronger man than me!

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-05-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
If Josh leaves there will be nobody to laugh at.

Cycle, you truly do us bashers a disservice by saying that there will be nobody to laugh at. I'm offended. I am an equal opportunity basher and quite frankly there has been no AI performer thus far who does not deserve to be thoroughly ridiculed.

The most important reason: Kim, Ruben, and Clay will get signed. They will have careers. But do you really want any of these 3 getting a Kelly Clarkson-style "makeover" from 19 Entertaiment? To be in contractual bondage to Simon's interpretation of "pop perfection?"

(*blushes and confesses*) I bought the Kelly Clarkson CD and agree that it doesn't show off her talent adequately.

However, I would argue that the runners up that got signed last year (Tamyra and Justin) were also in bondage to someone's interpretation of "pop perfection." So, as long as those three get signed (and it looks likely) whoever signs them will feel free to violate these decent singers.

Did you watch Justin sing? Lordy. My cat meows better. How long before he disappears into pop obsecurity? I think that they invited Justin to sing so that the public will feel better that Josh is still there. I feel better already.

A Kyngsladye Original

05-06-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
Yes, being signed in general is an artistic sacrifice.

But I want JOSH to come back next year and sing awfully during AI3 while promoting his sure-to-flop record.

I want JOSH to be hyped as a country artist and shunned by the genre.

I want to see JOSH flaunt his worthlessness in the limelight for the next year to come.

I want JOSH to writhe in the agony he created for himself by skipping out on the war.

05-05-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
I was thinking. I'm really falling behind in the anti-Bootee game at this point. And barring a miracle, I can't catch up because everyone is planning on a Clay-Ruben final 2, or at least a Clay Final 2. If we can somehow boot Clay this week or next week, it will take out a whole bunch of people in the anti-Bootee game who can afford to play conservative at this point....

05-06-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
9. ""Jive Talkin'""
OH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!

never take him away from us!!!!!

05-06-03, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Jive Talkin'""
I thought he was saying "Child Talkin'" Ugh. That was soooooo terrible.

Guess the judges were using a little reverse psychology on the voters tonight. Maybe they figure if they say nice things, his fans might think he is safe and won't vote for him anymore.

UGH UGH UGH. That was so embarassing.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-06-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Jive Talkin'""
Well, that goes right along with 'Baaa Bluh' from last week.

05-07-03, 08:35 AM (EST)
18. "RE: "Jive Talkin'""
I remember, "Sheeps, sheeps, something or other."

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "Jive Talkin'""
Cycle, you have been cracking me up with your Josh jive talkin.

Before the show, I told my DH that I hope Josh sings one of the faster BeeGee songs, never believing that he would. When he started singing Jive Talkin and running around the stage and through the crowd, yep, I was LMAO!!! What an absolute joke he is!

05-06-03, 08:34 PM (EST)
11. ""TO Love Somebody""
When he hit that WRONG WRONG note going into the bridge, my spine almost shot out of my ass!

And they *praise* him!!!!

tee-hee-hee

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "TO Love Somebody""
OMG...I'm cracking up over here! And how does Josh have the audacity to sing the same song as Clay?? Does he actually think he is THAT good?? And those faces..that close up with the camera during Jive Talk scared the hell out of me. Yeah, I guess it would serve them all right if he won... on next years show he can sing some lame song with 3 backup singers. Hope your spine recovers!

05-06-03, 10:40 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
Josh Fans:

While you are dialing with one hand, you can vote via Online Text Messenging in the other:

http://www.mobile.att.net/messagecenter/index.html

Type in Josh's Number (8664365701) and "Vote" in the subject line. Then click "submit". Use the back button to continually revote so that you don't have to type in the number every time.

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
Thanks for the tip Managerr
I hope my votes will count from Canada.

05-07-03, 00:17 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
Yeah they might throw out the internet voting, but I figure it didn't hurt to try and toss a few that way....

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-03, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
Silly me, I thought it was because you loved him

I guess you have decided to "feed the hippo". LMAO !!!!!

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-07-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Why I'm Voting For Josh"
I think you are all forgetting the most important reason to "voteJosh"....although I don't vote, period. (No real philosophical reason, it's just that I can only hold off on reading "Curious George and the Puppies" for an hour or so, and the baby generally poops about the time....hummmmmm, we're on to something here......Josh sings his second song.)

Anyhoo,have any of you considered how HUGE the hungryhungryhippo will be by next season's episodes??? At the rate he's gaining now, I think we could be looking at a four hundred pounder by then. Won't it be fun to see Josh rolled out, via a huge crane, when he comes back to perform???

Viva la Gratin!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •