The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unresolved Issue from 12-12-02 Tribal Council"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dawggone 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dawggone Click to send private message to Dawggone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unresolved Issue from 12-12-02 Tribal Council"
In the 12-12-02 episode, Jiffy said something wrong that I believe went undetected by Sleuths of this bulletin board.

(I am paraphrasing). While Jiffy was addressing THJCB before they voted out Ted "In just four days, two of you are going to face a jury that you voted out".

None of the CG5 voted out Erin as she was not part of the "merged" team. She voted out by Ken, Penny and Jake. (This is probably a future trivia question, as she was the first jury member to be voted out in a TC without the ultimate winner at the TC)

This issue was debated earlier in the season after the "non-merge" happened. To my knowledge it wasn't discussed as the last episode was about to be aired.

This is only my 2nd post, please don't slam me! (Colleen says to "Play fair, Be nice") I would have posted this sooner but I just now found my name and password after being misplaced for several months. (the name and password that is, not me). I really enjoy reading this board, and hope to participate a little more when they go to the Amazon.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Unresolved Issue from 12-12-02 ... PepeLePew13 01-06-03 1
   Actually... IceCat 01-06-03 2
 RE: Unresolved Issue from 12-12-02 ... AMAI 01-06-03 3
 RE: Unresolved Issue from 12-12-02 ... evanakm 01-06-03 4
   RE: Unresolved Issue from 12-12-02 ... dabo 01-07-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-03, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Unresolved Issue from 12-12-02 Tribal Council"
It probably doesn't mean a thing -- kind of like the generic "him" that is often used to describe an unnamed person of unspecified sex in a book or magazine.

Jiffy isn't going to spew out a spiel like "In just four days, two of you are going to face a jury that you voted out plus that androgynous thing the other tribe discarded before you guys officially merged."

Doesn't mean squat.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-03, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Actually..."
... in order to be consistent with your earlier reference to androgyny:

"... Doesn't mean squat...."

Should read...

"... Doesn't mean squat or stand facing...."

Just noticing is all...

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-03, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Unresolved Issue from 12-12-02 Tribal Council"
LOL for PepeLePew!

Actually, Dawggone, I DID address the issue in my Ep 12 unofficial Recap, "The Dimmest Bulb" (still on page 1 hereof)

quote: Jif asks the Chewies to think about it, 5 of you. 5 Chewy Gahn members still in the quest for sole survivor. All 4 of the jury voted out by you. (No not quite Jif - you sh!t eater. They booted Erin by themselves). In any event, the Chewies' fate is now with the jury. Jif asks each one to say how they think the jury ought to decide whom to vote the million to."

If the topic was raised again in a subsequent episode, I must have decided to ignore it, having already spoken to the matter.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-06-03, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Unresolved Issue from 12-12-02 Tribal Council"
Don't worry about stuff like that, Jiffy makes gaffes like that all the time. Like on the Finale, he said that the merge normally takes place on Day 17. Uhh, no. Just accept the fact that he's an idiot whose strings are being pulled by Marky, and enjoy it when he mocks the contestants condescendingly.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-03, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Unresolved Issue from 12-12-02 Tribal Council"
Well, if you want to get technical, the CG were responsible for both Shii Ann and Erin getting the boot, because they beat the SJ at the team challenges, so Jiffy gets off on a technicality perhaps. Personally, I think the script hasn't changed much since S1, despite the twists, and I was amazed that Erin voted for Clay. Guess I learned my lesson, doctored up gals love being oogled by creepy older men or something.

SMILES ARE FREE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •