The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where oh where do they come from..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-02, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where oh where do they come from..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-02 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

Who are these people? Is there, like, a Mental Midgets of America organization that CBS can go to to find idiots like these?

Gerry the Unwashed feels like he's won already because he is thoughtfully and with a full heart singlehandedly saving Marcellas from the evil forces of racism & homophobia.

Tonya and Chiara evidently like to shower together, and entertain the guys who watch from their easy chairs as they soap and rinse each other. (I just laugh at BB's bathroom, which provides said chairs.)

During the whole long discussion of Gerry's peepee hands and lack of washing, I loved the way Josh lay there with his head in Tonya's lap running his hands up and down, up and down her legs. You could just see him thinking I have peepee hands and fecal fingers, peepee hands and fecal fingers. LMAO at the bunch of them.

Cheese-Face Amy is like the antithesis of a Southern girl, and Despirate Danielle does comedy like there is a gun to her head. Lisa Donathong is the mental giant of this group of losers.

And Jason the Virgin? Well, the way these 'houseguests' sleep in bed clumps, you are going to wake up one morning as part of somebody's hand job (or worse). Are you still a virgin then?

These people, especially Tonya, Chiara and RoddyEric are just hot to do the deed. Pretty soon, CBS will have to send in goons in latex gloves just to pull apart the Daisy Chains long enough to do a live show!

But what really gripes me is I have to write a summary late in the season, so I will be forced to watch these idiots (at least most of the time) all summer!

Cripes, I need a drink.

Edited because I got a couple of names beginning with "J" mixed up. Josj. Jason. Who cares?

Swami

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wrong Name CSHS79 07-18-02 1
 RE: Where oh where do they come fro... true 07-18-02 2
   RE: Where oh where do they come fro... MakeItStop 07-18-02 3
       RE: Where oh where do they come fro... true 07-18-02 6
   RE: Where oh where do they come fro... Kokoro 07-18-02 10
 RE: Where oh where do they come fro... Bebo 07-18-02 4
   RE: Where oh where do they come fro... SurvivinDawg 07-18-02 5
       RE: Where oh where do they come fro... MakeItStop 07-18-02 8
           RE: Where oh where do they come fro... jase 07-18-02 9
       RE: Where oh where do they come fro... lizard 07-19-02 11
   RE: Bottom Feeders Red Lady 07-18-02 7
 Margarita coming right up! moonbaby 07-19-02 12
   RE: Margarita coming right up! Red Lady 07-19-02 13
   RE: Margarita coming right up! Jonnycumlately 07-19-02 14
       RE: Margarita coming right up! lroy 07-19-02 15
       RE: Margarita coming right up! Phil the Cow 07-19-02 16
 RE: Where oh where do they come fro... Peacemaker 07-20-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-18-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wrong Name"
Jason not Josh is the Virgin since it was Jason who had that talk
with Chiara on Thursday's show.Josh on the other hand could still
be one even thou he constantly brings up a girlfriend. After all could any woman be so desparate as to allow someone like Josh to touch her.Then again alchohol makes people do a lot of things they wouldn't do sober.Or Josh could actually be refering to his blowup doll since they do still make them,don't they?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where oh where do they come from..."
No kidding, Swami. This is the biggest bunch of freaks, that I have ever seen. Not a normal one in the bunch.

Can you imagine Tonya's children watching..."There's Mommy in the shower with that lady again." "is she charging a fee for those boys watching her?" "Mommy never let's us play with peanut butter at home!" "Why is mommy always naked?" Disugusting, plain and simple. Childrens Services should be paying her a visit.

Oh and Josh...get that rediculious bandana off of your head, you look like the FOOL that you are.

Chacha (?whatever) is the girl next door? Yeah, maybe if she lives next door to Hugh Hefner. Have you NO DIGNITY? Can't wait to hear more about your affairs with married men. DITZ!

Gerry, oh Gerry...you make the headaches of home schooling more and more appealing. Believe me, God did not put you, or anyone on this earth to be on this Sleezefest of a TV show.

Amy, Amy, Amy, if you weren't such a lush, you might be ok. At least you get points for having enough respect for yourself not to follow the "in" crowd.

Lori, you should pray you get released from that nutfarm. Your last ounce of sanity could depend on it.

Eric/Roddy...you are not ALL THAT.

Danielle...Get a clue woman!

Marcellas, at least you're entertaing, without resorting to a peanut butter costume.

Jason WHO?

Can't wait for that summary, Swami!

true

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-18-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where oh where do they come from..."
Can you imagine Tonya's children watching..."There's Mommy in the shower with that lady again." "is she charging a fee for those boys watching her?" "Mommy never let's us play with peanut butter at home!" "Why is mommy always naked?" Disugusting, plain and simple. Childrens Services should be paying her a visit.

I thought Tonya did NOT have custody of her five kids. So now we know why! So I guess there's no need for Child Services to pay her a visit unless you think Tonya should be supervised when she's visiting her kids. It's sad, so very, very sad.

Good luck with the summary Swami!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where oh where do they come from..."
>I thought Tonya did NOT have custody of her five kids.

Thank goodness! I didn't know that, but, somehow I'm not surprised. Still, how embarassing for those kids. Can you imagine?? ewwwwwwww....

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-18-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Where oh where do they come from..."
<<"There's Mommy in the shower with that lady again.">>

lol true! I actually think it's kind of sad that she's had five kids and doesn't get to be with them (I wonder if she really cares anyway?). But I'm also glad for the children that they're not with her. Let's just hope she can keep the door closed from now on ;)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where oh where do they come from..."
Gee Swami, why don't you tell us how you really feel?

I'm ticked off at my brother for making me watch this at the beach last week. Now I have a remote interest in this load of crap, although last night's episode almost cured me. I'm so sick of Lori, but since she's probably history, that also takes away my main argument for not watching anymore.

Although I'm sure with this bunch of...oh...fighting for an appropriately derogatory word...bottom-feeders will give me plenty more reasons if I let them.

I know, bottom-feeders was a cop-out, but it's not worth the extra effort to think up something really good.

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where oh where do they come from..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-02 AT 12:46 PM (EST)

I dunno, Bebo, I think watching this perverse show satisfies that "dirty little secret" feeling we all get from time to time, ifyouknowwhutImean. And after watching these pathetic creatures (and the lizards, too!), I just look around and think about my life... it's a Dawg's life, but it ain't so so bad, after all...

I can say this: I would not bother watching this show if I didn't have the feeds to read.

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-18-02, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Where oh where do they come from..."
I have to agree with you Dawg. I would not watch this show either if I wasn't reading the live feeds. And did you think last night's show was boring? After reading the feeds, I was like ... that's it?!

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-18-02, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Where oh where do they come from..."
I may just give up on watching the show and just read the live feeds because it's so poorly edited. Where's all the good stuff? My guess is that CBS is holding onto certain situations to run on later shows, but why? As far as the group as a whole, they are pretty bad. I can't even come up with enough words to describe just how bad they are. Just when I think two or three of them have some sense, they prove me wrong.

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-19-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Where oh where do they come from..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-02 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

Careful what you say about lizards, Dawg! Godzilla and Rodin are just fine.
As for the rest of the life forms....

Lizard

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-18-02, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bottom Feeders"
LOL
Another term that comes to mind is, POND SCUM
Isn't that what becomes of the food the bottom feeders eat?!

Regards,
Red Lady

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Margarita coming right up!"
So far I have been able to avoid watching this show. So why do check this board, you may ask? For the summaries! So here ya are Swami, a nice selection of margaritas! Anything to keep you summary writers happy-after all, without you I'd have to actually tune in! *shudder*

Drinks are on me!

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-19-02, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Margarita coming right up!"
It is a strange (but wonderful) affliction that has invaded us all! Long live RealityTV!

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-19-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Margarita coming right up!"
Speaking of which, did anyone find it funny when Amy's mama (through her unbearable Southern accent) said that Amy getting drunk is "just being Amy"? Gee, I don't smell an intervention coming soon.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-19-02, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Margarita coming right up!"
LOL! It wasn't that part that killed me it was when at the conclusion of that statement she said, "it's just hard with all these people watching." So it's ok for Amy to be a lush with her family, but not on national TV. Oh mom, get a clue!

Phil the Cow 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-19-02, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Phil%20the%20Cow Click to send private message to Phil%20the%20Cow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Margarita coming right up!"
I wonder what Lori's family would have said about her little "high on life" eviction...

Peacemaker 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-20-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peacemaker Click to send private message to Peacemaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Where oh where do they come from..."
Let's face it the producers just called up the Jerry Springer producers and asked them to send over their list of rejects. Then they picked the 12 dumbest Jerry Springer rejects and gave them their own show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •