The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pet Peeves"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-02, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pet Peeves"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-02 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

One thing I hate to see is a guy with an amazing body smoke, BIG TURNOFF!It bugged me last season to see Hardy working out then go
light up. Hopefully that won't happen this year.Anyone else have a pet peeve they've seen play out???

PS.Annoying personalities don't count,I'm looking for bad habits.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pet Peeves MakeItStop 07-17-02 1
   RE: Pet Peeves SurvivinDawg 07-17-02 2
       RE: Pet Peeves Red Lady 07-18-02 3
           RE: Pet Peeves CSHS79 07-18-02 4
               RE: Total Agreement Red Lady 07-18-02 5
               RE: Pet Peeves Kokoro 07-18-02 7
                   RE: Pet Peeves MakeItStop 07-19-02 8
                   RE: Pet Peeves CSHS79 07-19-02 9
                       RE: Pet Peeves Kokoro 07-19-02 10
                           RE: Pet Peeves Meemo 07-19-02 11
 RE: Pet Peeves curious 07-18-02 6
 RE: Pet Peeves Teddy_Bear 07-20-02 12
 RE: Pet Peeves Red Lady 07-21-02 13
 RE: Pet Peeves Dalton 07-22-02 14
   RE: Pet Peeves MakeItStop 07-22-02 15
   RE: Pet Peeves Drive My Car 07-23-02 16
   Good to see you Dalton! LadyT 07-23-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-17-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pet Peeves"
Ahhh, how about scrubbing the toilet with someone else's toothbrush? I hate that!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-02, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pet Peeves"
How about everyone using the bathroom then not washing their hands... this was a so very common occurrance in BB2.

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-18-02, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pet Peeves"
I guess the BB3 house guests made their point early on w/ Gerry as the scapegoat...

Regards,
Red Lady

07-18-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pet Peeves"

>>

Danielle & the other houseguests were bothered Gerry went from the bathroom to handling food without washing his hands.Isn't it the rule in restaurants that ALL FOOD HANDLERS wash their hands before returning to work.So on that point I agree they were right
about being bothered.Don't you agree?

07-18-02, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Total Agreement"
Absolutely, totally agree with you that handwashing is a necessity. But not only should one wash their hands after using the facilities, one should also wash their hands in the kitchen sink before handling food.

Red Lady

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-18-02, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pet Peeves"
I don't know....Lori didn't seem to have to much of a problem with it.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

07-19-02, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pet Peeves"
I read somewhere on the live feeds that Lori confessed to someone that she doesn't wash her hands either.

07-19-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Pet Peeves"
Lori's point before they confronted Gerry was don't just talk about it behind his back, talk to him.This could have been where she lost the game but she had to be herself.But I agree with her,
if something bothers you about someone, don't talk behind their back,TALK TO THEM.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-02, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pet Peeves"
She was also defending his actions at the time by saying all of their hands are dirty anyway.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-02, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pet Peeves"
Maybe it's just me, but regular ol' germs and dirt are more appealing to me when compared to urine or fecal matter.

Lori can go ahead and eat Gerry's salad. I'll pass.

Disgusting habit, end of story.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

curious 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-18-02, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curious Click to send private message to curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pet Peeves"
What about all those contestants from every reality show that say they're there for the game, not for the money.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-20-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pet Peeves"
This is really superficial, I know, but I really detest Josh's hat. What-the-hell is the guy doing wearing it inside the house, anyways?

I keep expecting a mosquito net to fall from it and cover his face. Maybe, some nasty mosquito bites would cut down on his incessant whining.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

07-21-02, 03:29 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Pet Peeves"
I have been watching the live feeds...did anyone catch Amy smoking? Evidentally, she brought her own smokes along. She doesn't seem to be anything more than a social smoker...but a habit to fall under "pet peeve" nonetheless.

Red Lady

P.S. I happen to think eating mass quantities of cheese is a bad habit--high in fat, clogs the arteries, and it will pack on the pounds real quick.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-22-02, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Pet Peeves"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-02 AT 00:37 AM (EST)

My custom is to tape the episodes of BB since I don't always have time or energy to watch them upon broadcast....so I sit down to a 3 hour (weekly) marathon of Big Brother shows.

These are some of the pet peeves I have noticed in particular:

The women (and I'm not just saying Tonya) are constantly looking down to check if their b00bs are falling out of their tops!! Cripes, it's hard to decide if they WANT them exposed or if they are in constant fear that they ARE exposed!! LOL. Guess it is too simple to just put on a real shirt that covers your chest, huh ladies?

The other pet peeve about the women is how much and how often they flip, fiddle, fondle, twirl and twist their hair!! IRL experience proves that when a woman is "playing with her hair" she is ALSO doing one or two other things -----
(1) flirting and/or (2) talking lies.

Either way, it might be a big HINT for the MALE posters here to pay closer attention to when/how much the females engage in "hair playing activity" and compare or evaluate it along side what they are saying and to whom it is being directed!!
I won't call this a BS meter...but nuf said to the wise <wink>.

The men also engage in some pet peeves. They can't seem to pass a mirror without stopping to comb their hair and/or check out their face...but at the same time they are clothed in the most mis-matched, sloppy looking outfits!! MARCELLAS is the only exception...the other guys look like they had 30 minutes to shop in a GoodWill thrift store to pack for their entire stay in the BB house.

Also (and I will be as delicate as possible here) viewing the BB live feeds on C-BS...makes me want someone to please tell these guys that lounging around in those shorts/swimsuits with their legs up, spread and all akimbo...sometimes exposes more of the family jewels than is necessary!!!

07-22-02, 12:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Pet Peeves"
ROFL - ahh, we've missed you Dalton! Welcome back! Now, where are the vidcaps of said family jewels?!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Pet Peeves"

Nice to see you Dalton! And your observations are priceless.
( I will definately be watching for the hair twirling)

E

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Good to see you Dalton!"
You know, I never caught on about the hair twirling! I am so going to check it out. I need to be more observant of these things...

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •