The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay what if......................"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Slymmer 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-01, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Slymmer Click to send private message to Slymmer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay what if......................"
I just spent some time reading a lot of the new posts and came up with just the most wild piece of speculation:

What if Silas switch hits again???

As has been mentiond before, Silas and Frank are about to become best buds, due to the fact they are about to have to take long walks with one another to obtain water. Those two are going to either become better friends or kill one another, that simple.

If we Look at the scene of Africa Freak "Thanking" everyone, Theresa is in the group she is thanking, Silas and Frank are not. Kim looks ready to kill, Brandon looks board, Theresa looks peturbed and Lindsey looks like she is about to pull an Alicia.

Now lets just think if Theresa is still on board with Frnk and Linda does not get wraped up in a little white coat. If Silas Plays both sides and they get rid of Lindsey or BRANDON because Silas does spill the beans about extra grits. Could Silas possibly be playing this game alot better then I have been giving him credit for???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Okay what if...................... TwinkyDik 10-29-01 1
   RE: Okay what if.......hmmmm,..... TaurusII 10-29-01 4
 Switch Hitting HomeBrewer 10-29-01 2
   agreed Silas could have something u... weltek 10-29-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TwinkyDik 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-29-01, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TwinkyDik Click to send private message to TwinkyDik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Okay what if......................"
Silas is thinking dude.
What would you do if you were him?
Here's what I would do....
Form a pact with Frank and Teresa. Solid. But.....make sure noone finds out. Not easy but do-able. He will need Frank on his side to help him win challenges past Samburu and into the merger.
Stay with the mallies and vote off Linda next. She could be dangerous. Meanwhile the oldies put in three more votes against Lindsey the bleeding whinger.
That leaves six. The oldies plus Silas make sure they lose one more immunity and vote off Lindsey. Noone else will have any votes against them so in a 3-3 tie Lindsey gets the boot. Hurrah!
That leaves a solid group of three going into a merger. Samburu will contribute at least four people to the merger. And Brandon and Kim P will have a LOT of difficulty getting onside with the likes of Tom, Ethan and Lex.
Now this leaves us wondering about the rumour with Lindsey going to hospital. Is she ejected from the game first?
I somehow doubt it but anything can happen...
The key is Linda and Teresa. Something to watch out for.

TaurusII 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TaurusII Click to send private message to TaurusII Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Okay what if.......hmmmm,....."
You know, I think you've got something there...Let me take your excellent analysis and add just a dash of salt. 8-)

Suppose in Ep4, Silas votes with the Mallies to oust Linda, but instead of voting against Lindsey they target a second Mallie (say, Brandon). NOW, in Ep5, Silas switches sides and votes with Frank and Teresa against either Lindsey OR Brandon (whichever one has been more whiney that week), while the Mallies vote against, probably, Teresa. 3-3, Lindsey/Brandon has prior votes, and so the Mallie loses. Actually, Brandon would be better, as that would leave Lindsey with 4 priors to overcome for tiebreakers.

Now, if they lose Ep6, they can still vote off KimP and still have a sacrificial lamb with 3-4 priors to offer up post-merge. Cut a deal with the three-person Male group, and you have a 6-4 advantage post-merge.

Could this even be the "twist" that everybody's so interested in?

JMHO

)O

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-01, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Switch Hitting"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-01 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

I agree, I think Silas has the switch hitter in him. Vote with the mall rats one more time (Bye Linda). Then vote with Frank and T. Lidsey has previous votes so she will lose the tie breaker. This takes Silas in as a member of a three person alliance (requirement to win the million). Even if they do not go to TC twice, he will still have this option down the road. With what we have been shown, I say they go at least two more times....

edited because I cannot type

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-01, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "agreed Silas could have something up his..."
I've been thinking that the alliances seemed too obvious this season. Very unlike MB to make it that easy for us. Think that we could be in for a surprise, and Silas is the likely one to give us the curveball. The issue with whose side he was on was pretty well featured for it just to fizzle at that. He did make the comment to the camera that his alliances were definitely with the younger group though.

However, Your speculations of how he could play both sides without the Mallrats knowing is great. We need to think about this a little more.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •