The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Micro-mini prop to Colin..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Micro-mini prop to Colin..."
...for, after finding the scarab, showing it to Brandon & Nicole and Chip & Kim, telling them it was what they were looking for. Very kind, especially given that not a single person out of the fourteen (including Colin pre-find) had the vaguest idea what a scarab was. Compare that to Brandon's hiding it from Charla & Mirna's sight. Colin may be the most intense Racer, but he had no problem with giving aid when doing so couldn't hold him up.

Of course, if C&M had been at the Roadblock when Colin cleared it, he might have hidden it...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin... Megacanuck 08-13-04 1
 RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin... gatortod 08-13-04 2
 RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin... foonermints 08-13-04 3
 RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin... dajaki 08-13-04 4
 RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin... BOYmeetsREALITY 08-14-04 5
 RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin... trigirl 08-16-04 6
   RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin... amazingracefreak 08-18-04 8
 can you imagine.... Macadamia 08-16-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Megacanuck 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Megacanuck Click to send private message to Megacanuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin..."
It was nice of them, wasn't it? I was a bit surprised. Still, it didn't help any of the other teams find it.

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-13-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin..."
NO way he show Myrna and Schmyrna the scarab!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin..."
I've got a green "scarab garden troll" underneath my banana plant. May it bring eternal life! ...or at least: Bananas!Aside from the unbelieveabe fact that no one knew what a scarab was, it was very nice of him to show it to the other teams and say "hey guys, this is what you are looking for". Very smart to help out the other teams when it wouldn't affect their standing in the race.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-13-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin..."
Okay, yeah. Micro-mini prop. I don't like Colin, but he did the right thing by showing the other teams available what they were looking for. Don't know why several of the other teams (C&K, B&N, M&C) were so secretive about it. Showing the others wouldn't speed up their searches, nor would it have slowed down their own trips to the Pit Stop.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin..."
That was a smooth move!

I like how the teams pick when and where to help the other teams, like Chip helping the twins, people buying tickets for other teams, etc. Kinda shows the ever-changing dynamics between them!

Anyone else besides me only know what a SCARAB was from watching the "MUMMY" movies??

HAHA!

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-16-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin..."
I love Colin....I don't understnd why everyone bashes him. When they lost their 7 hour lead in Egypt he could have whined, but they mustered on. Oh...how I would have loved it if they had gotten on the 7:15 flight and avoided the bunching for the charter flight.

"Waiter, will you send over a kilo of caviar for my friends Colin and Christie"!

amazingracefreak 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amazingracefreak Click to send private message to amazingracefreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Micro-mini prop to Colin..."
I thought he did it to be a tool.

Macadamia 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Macadamia Click to send private message to Macadamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "can you imagine...."
....if K & K had thought the dried poop was the scarab...

Within the same episode I can go from liking Colin to disliking him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •