The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-02, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
After airing just one new episode UPN has pulled the plug on UOR again, with no re-re-airing in sight. UPN needs to pull the plug on the whole network. If you want to know who won you can check it out at realitytvfans.com. At least with The Mole we get closure. God, I'm pathetic when I talk about a tv show and closure in the same breathe!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again SkyRaider 07-24-02 1
   RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again Ahtumbreez 07-24-02 2
       RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again SkyRaider 07-25-02 3
           RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again Ahtumbreez 07-25-02 4
               RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again Loree 07-25-02 5
                   RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again ELCinOhio 07-25-02 6
                       RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again Ahtumbreez 07-25-02 7
                       RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again SkyRaider 07-26-02 8
 RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again SkyRaider 07-26-02 9
   RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again muffyn 08-02-02 10
       RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again Loree 08-06-02 11
       RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again ELCinOhio 08-06-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
At least with The Mole we get closure. God, I'm pathetic when I talk about a tv show and closure in the same breath!

LOL! Now, now...things will be better! Just take a deep breath and remember Under One Roof as it was and as it could have been, had it not been for those weenies in suits that run UPN.

I was also shocked and saddened when licking my lips in anticipation, I tuned in with trembling fingers wrapped around the remote only to find that once again, they screwed us.

07-24-02, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
Thanks Skyraider, after a margarita and a hour of the Mole I felt much better last night. Do you think when reality tv bites the dust I'll ever have a real life again? Here I am at work and I'm thinking I have only 30 minutes to get this project done then I have to leave to catch Big Brother, and where am I? On the net, if I can't watch it then I have to talk about it. As for the morons at UPN, did they think puttin UOR up against two other reality shows was a smart idea!

07-25-02, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
I was really anticipating the next show where that I'm sure the Black family head would have literally had the head of that jerk who is a "parent trainer" on his flag pole staff. I can't imagine that guy "training" anything, much less a parent. He certainly is a shining example of what a parent shouldn't be.

I tried the web site that you recommended but it can't be found. It has either shut down or has changed names. Does anyone know which family ended up with the house?

I was quite fond of the widow woman. Yummy.

07-25-02, 12:30 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
I'm link illiterate, but will try to figure out how to get you there. Keep in mind this comes as pure message board posting and not from UNP, but supposedly the Skofields win. You know, that wonderful new age "parent trainer". So maybe missing the rest of the show isn't that bad.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
NO Not the Skofields!

Well if they won I am just as happy I didn't get to see it. Since it doesn't air does that mean the family doesn't get the house. Oh I hope so. I couldn't stand that father.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-25-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
Hey, I liked the skofields. I couldn't stand the McRaes, or that annoying 11 year old Pagani. I just think the Skofields liked to play the game, and play with peoples minds at the same time.

As far as UPN goes, I didn't know they had any other shows? is this how they treat them all, cause if so no wonder they don't get any ratings. Nothing else I watch so I can't really protest. But if you find the link to the winner, let me know

07-25-02, 10:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
ok, try realitytvlinks.com or realitytvlinks.com/underoneroof
I found it by typing in search Under One Roof and reality tv links, hope this helps. Any tips on how to make a link...

Yuk to the Skofields, they were just plain mean, entertaining but not who I would choose to win. Out of all the prizes I would have picked that house over a million dollars, so the winner should have been moi.

UPN has Buffy, Enterprise and others....unfortunately it cancelled Roswell last year. They're problem is they suck on promotion.

07-26-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
I couldn't stand the McRaes, or that annoying 11 year old Pagani.

I would have wrapped up that kid in duct tape and thrown her to the sharks. she really, realyl bugged me. If the parents knew she was such a whiner and crybaby, why the hell did they even come on the show? EVERY single show that kid was bawling about something!

07-26-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
Thanks, Autumn! For the info, but bah to the bad news that the Schofields won. That warped New Age jerk should be taken out and drowned in a bottle of that yellow dye #2 that he dips his head into, thinking he is oh-so-cool middle aged hip. I am glad now that they cancelled it. I would have had to go out and buy a new TV after I threw my poor dog, or whatever else was close at hand through it if I had seen them win.

Best way to link a site is to just copy and paste it on your message like so:

http://realitytvlinks.com/underoneroof/

muffyn 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-02, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail muffyn Click to send private message to muffyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
Please write to the below address to plead for the shows return:
Joanna_Lowry@UPN.com

also I received THIS email from the hatmakers
you can also write them at : Cmarkcinema@aol.com

Hi!
yes, we got the second cancellation call from UPN execs last Friday, and things got ugly over the phone. Michelle and I let them have it with both barrels regarding the lame publicity and non-existent marketing of the series. Nobody will watch if nobody knows about it...know what I mean?! i heard endemol (the prod. compny) will try to ressurect the series on another outlet, probably cable....one problem though...I (heard) Mike Scofield and family already blabbed details to everypone who would listen...probably breaking their agreement with UPN/Endemol. Guess we'll see what happen soon enough. As far as ElitesTV and other sites, we are all persona non-grata....its like we never even existed. Funny how digi-lady will not even let me post a goodbye and thanks to all the fans?! whatever.....I'm on to bigger and better things, like my film producing career. This show was just a blip on the radar screen, but really handled badly by UPN. They suck!
Peace,
markham anderson
houston

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
Well if Scofield is blabbing and he was the winner. I hope they take the house back and he gets nothing. If he really won I don't want to see the show resurrected. I couldn't stand to watch him win.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-06-02, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Under One Roof Cancelled Again"
If Mike did blab that he is the winner.. then UPN got exactly what it deserved.

I don't know what the ratings are, but other than Smackdown, nothing gets higher than about a 2 on this outlet anyways? SO I don't think what they replaced it with did any better.

How can you keep a family a year or so without letting them keep what they rightly, or wrongly earned.

I hope that the Skofields, and every other family sue UPN for messing with them. They could have at least done what NBC did with Lost, and condence it down, show like 2 evictions per episode, so at least we know who won,

anyways.. I've rambled on too long, at least I don't have to watch UPN anymore

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •