The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just a thought to Webby or whoever..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-23-02, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just a thought to Webby or whoever..."
Here's the description for this forum right now...
For the discussion of reality TV shows without their own forums -- Combat Missions, No Boundaries, Real World, Road Rules, Chains Of Love, Bands On The Run, Fear, etc.

I half wonder if we should change this to add things like American Idol, 30 Seconds of Fame, etc. Most of the shows listed there aren't really around any more. Ah well, that's just me nitpicking. Carry on.

I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time, they probably shouldn't. - Marge Simpson

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoe... katem 07-23-02 1
   RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoe... DarkLotus 07-23-02 2
       RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoe... Kokoro 07-23-02 3
           RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoe... sticks 07-23-02 4
               RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoe... Kokoro 07-23-02 5
                   RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoe... sticks 07-23-02 6
       RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoe... katem 07-24-02 8
   RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoe... SurvivinDawg 07-24-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-23-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoever..."
Now, Lotus you bring up a good point, but I will go further. I think that American Idol should have its own site, the show will return for a second season, it has already been confirmed.

Boot Camp continues to have its own site, but that show is completely dead.

As for this board, I have always understood it to be a catch-all for the orphan reality shows that are out there.

What does Webby think? That is the main and most important question.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-23-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoever..."
Great thought. With the phenomenon that AI has become, it needs its own board. When did Boot Camp die anyways?

I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time, they probably shouldn't. - Marge Simpson

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-23-02, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoever..."
The thing is - what exactly is there to say about AI? It's not like there's any strategy or real character development to speak of. Plus a new site would draw thirteen year old "Ohmygodhe'ssocute" types here more than anything else.

But maybe Webby's already way ahead of your suggestions, you never know ;)

And I really wish this show didn't have such an unfortunate timeslot....(especially since there's going to be another one and I doubt they'll wait until next summer to do it)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-23-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoever..."
Just out of curiousity, what are you normally doing or watching during this time?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-23-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoever..."
Right now it's The Mole....during the actual season it'll be Buffy.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-23-02, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoever..."
Oh, OK. I don't watch either of those shows. Although I did think that Luke Perry was hot in Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoever..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-02 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

>Great thought. With the phenomenon
>that AI has become, it
>needs its own board.
>When did Boot Camp die
>anyways?

I also heard that Boot Camp 2 would be produced, but that was eons ago. Boot Camp 1 ended over a year ago, didn't it? I don't think anyone remembers it.

As far as what Koko says that AI has no strategy it's true, it's all about the performances, the judges and who gets the boot.

I'm not sure we would only get the 12 and 13 y/o posting ridiculous "he's so cuuuute" comments. I think there a re quite a few people that have strong comments on the kids that are performing in the show.

Even if this is the case, the site could have a bashers AND fanatics forums, this would solve the dilemma.

I did read somewhere that AI will return next spring, with or without Simon as one of the judges. I read he has signed with a top talent agency and wants more cash.

BTW, Buffy airs at 8 PM not nine, unless you are in a different TV schedule, in that case you're right Sticks you better start watching Buffy, it's a great show, not kidding, it truly is.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-02, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Just a thought to Webby or whoever..."
Not to speak for Webby, but I understand that he was going to kill off the Boot Camp site, but then news came that Boot Camp 2 was going to happen. Whether or not it still will happen is unknown to me.

As to American Idol: "Vat ees thees "American Idol" ov which yoo speeek?" Not that I'm paying attention, but I haven't even heard of this one, so why does it deserve its own board?

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •