The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-08, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale "
OK, OK...um...Have I got everything? Lessee...Big mat? Check. Native Greeter? No. Ack! *searches for Greeter* No wait, that's OK...we don't get one of those for the Grand Finale. *whew* 8 pairs of losers? Check. Oh, please, people, don't get all offended. You didn't win, did you?

I'm just getting word that our winners are on their way right now. Everybody slap on a smile and applaud. Yes, you too, Jen. It's in your contract.

TK and Rachel! You are the official winners of the Amazing Race! The million dollars is yours. Give us your mellow words of wisdom.

Ron and Christina: Congratulations on finishing the Race! Did Ron's hernia affect your performance on the glacier?

Let's all take a break. We've got a couple hours to go before Nick and Don get here. Apparently, Nick got lost on the way to the platform at the Roadblock. Honestly, he's a pilot. You wouldn't figure he'd have such a bad sense of direction.

Here we go...fake smiles on, people!

Nick and Don! Well, you finished, finally. Don! You're the oldest person to finish the Race. Woo.

I think I liked this streamlined Race with only 2 non-eliminations. Though we *did* say there would be zero non-eliminations. And the Speed Bump was a cool addition. I never really did like mugging people at the Mat. I keep having flashbacks of the Paolos with their underwear on over their clothes. *shudder*

Well, off to film another version of No Opportunity Wasted. Maybe we'll sell a franchise in Fiji this time.

HEY! You there! You read this thread all season and didn't post. This is your last chance! Pick someone or something and make your comment. How about the cleaner guy at the Roadblock? Or one of the crabs at the Detour?

A big thank-you to everyone who played this season. It's fun because you make it fun. Please post your character's final thoughts here!

Kynt - beau_30
Vyxsin - bystander

Jennifer - NanaWolf
Nathan - Ontheroadagain

Kate - smokeysmom
Pat - Denalio

Ronald - Peetah
Christina - MissMyth

Shana - warp core breach
Jennifer -

Azaria - cahaya
Hendekea - ARNutz

Lorena - Cwazy Wabbit
Jason - Max Headroom

Nicolas - mikey
Donald - Cygnus X1

Ari - mrc
Staella - Denalio

Marianna - Cyndimaus
Julia - jbug

Rachel - qwertypie
TK - dragonflies

The Native Greeter - Molaholic
Magilla - dabo

foonermints - Travelocity Gnome, Bruce's Intestine (or something. I think.)
Phil’s Golf Equipment - mrc

Phil’s Turtleneck – moonbaby
emydi – J&N’s Broken Ass

Sunny Bunny – Braying Donkey, Elephant
mattben – Customs Man

mjames1229 – A Local
Cabbie – Max Headroom

Cygnus XI – Ronald’s Hernia

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   Seana     01-21-08       
   Congrats, TK   vince3     01-21-08     1  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   Max Headroom     01-21-08     2  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   Cyndimaus     01-21-08     7  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   Cygnus X1     01-21-08     10  
             RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   CwazyWabbit     01-22-08     17  
                 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   Cygnus X1     01-22-08     19  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   warp_core breach     01-21-08     3  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   jbug     01-21-08     4  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   Cyndimaus     01-21-08     6  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   dragonflies     01-21-08     5  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   qwertypie     01-21-08     12  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   MissMyth     01-21-08     8  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   Peetah     01-24-08     21  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   Cygnus X1     01-21-08     9  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   NanaWolf     01-21-08     11  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   mikey     01-22-08     13  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   Cygnus X1     01-22-08     15  
         RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   mikey     01-22-08     16  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   beau_30     01-22-08     14  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   foonermints     01-22-08     18  
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   Ontheroadagain     01-24-08     20  
     RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale   NanaWolf     01-25-08     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •