URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1602
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale "

Posted by Seana on 01-21-08 at 01:16 AM
OK, OK...um...Have I got everything? Lessee...Big mat? Check. Native Greeter? No. Ack! *searches for Greeter* No wait, that's OK...we don't get one of those for the Grand Finale. *whew* 8 pairs of losers? Check. Oh, please, people, don't get all offended. You didn't win, did you?

I'm just getting word that our winners are on their way right now. Everybody slap on a smile and applaud. Yes, you too, Jen. It's in your contract.

TK and Rachel! You are the official winners of the Amazing Race! The million dollars is yours. Give us your mellow words of wisdom.

Ron and Christina: Congratulations on finishing the Race! Did Ron's hernia affect your performance on the glacier?

Let's all take a break. We've got a couple hours to go before Nick and Don get here. Apparently, Nick got lost on the way to the platform at the Roadblock. Honestly, he's a pilot. You wouldn't figure he'd have such a bad sense of direction.

Here we go...fake smiles on, people!

Nick and Don! Well, you finished, finally. Don! You're the oldest person to finish the Race. Woo.

I think I liked this streamlined Race with only 2 non-eliminations. Though we *did* say there would be zero non-eliminations. And the Speed Bump was a cool addition. I never really did like mugging people at the Mat. I keep having flashbacks of the Paolos with their underwear on over their clothes. *shudder*

Well, off to film another version of No Opportunity Wasted. Maybe we'll sell a franchise in Fiji this time.

HEY! You there! You read this thread all season and didn't post. This is your last chance! Pick someone or something and make your comment. How about the cleaner guy at the Roadblock? Or one of the crabs at the Detour?

A big thank-you to everyone who played this season. It's fun because you make it fun. Please post your character's final thoughts here!

Kynt - beau_30
Vyxsin - bystander

Jennifer - NanaWolf
Nathan - Ontheroadagain

Kate - smokeysmom
Pat - Denalio

Ronald - Peetah
Christina - MissMyth

Shana - warp core breach
Jennifer -

Azaria - cahaya
Hendekea - ARNutz

Lorena - Cwazy Wabbit
Jason - Max Headroom

Nicolas - mikey
Donald - Cygnus X1

Ari - mrc
Staella - Denalio

Marianna - Cyndimaus
Julia - jbug

Rachel - qwertypie
TK - dragonflies

The Native Greeter - Molaholic
Magilla - dabo

foonermints - Travelocity Gnome, Bruce's Intestine (or something. I think.)
Phil’s Golf Equipment - mrc

Phil’s Turtleneck – moonbaby
emydi – J&N’s Broken Ass

Sunny Bunny – Braying Donkey, Elephant
mattben – Customs Man

mjames1229 – A Local
Cabbie – Max Headroom

Cygnus XI – Ronald’s Hernia

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Congrats, TK"
Posted by vince3 on 01-21-08 at 01:26 AM
*Dude! Tatow!*

Welcome to the Hippy winner's circle, dude!

"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12 Finale "
Posted by Max Headroom on 01-21-08 at 07:52 AM
Well done, Rachel and TK. And a big thank you to Phil for letting me spend so much time with Marianna at the villa. I had a great time.

Posted by Cyndimaus on 01-21-08 at 10:56 AM
Um, right. I think you had a bit too much to drink there at the villa. Cause I saw you spending a lot of time with one of the pool chair cushions. *giggles*

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-21-08 at 03:59 PM
Hey, I heard a few things about you two at the villa . . .

*pouts*

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 01-22-08 at 05:02 PM
Don't worry, Gramps. I was there the whole time. "She" is just one of the guys to my baby, so she is all yours (if your wife doesn't kill you first)!

As for me and my baby, we are starting the next chapter of our lives, baby!

Thanks for running this again, Phil...I mean Seana!

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-22-08 at 06:03 PM
Well, if you have a baby, baby, I hope you don't breastfeed.

I hear camel's milk is really good for babies.

Posted by warp_core breach on 01-21-08 at 09:17 AM
WTF! I really didn't get a lot of face-time at the finish line! The camera kept going to those two old bat, gay, preacher ladies with their really bad hair.

Hey Rachel, mind if I give you a call sometime? You're my new best friend! We can go shopping on Rodeo Drive. Now that you're a millionaire let me introduce you to some dry hair treatments and a new wardrobe and of course, I'll pick up a few little somethings for me. What? Who's Jen? I don't know any Jen.

Thanks for hosting this again, Seana. Can't wait until the next round.

Posted by jbug on 01-21-08 at 10:07 AM
Congrats TK & Rachel. You were consistent racers and stayed the course to the end. (do you think both of you could spend a few bucks now on good haircuts?)

Ron & Christina - glad you got to know each other and grew closer on the race. Hope you continue a good relationship.

Don & Nick - good job you two! Don, sis & I look forward to a few dances with you before we all go our separate ways.

Hey Marianna, what are we going to do next? Wanna try out for BB couples?

Posted by Cyndimaus on 01-21-08 at 10:54 AM
Oh sure, maybe BB would be fun. We'd at least get more camera time, I hope.

Hey, congrats TK and Rachel!!!!

Posted by dragonflies on 01-21-08 at 10:42 AM
*sniff* *wipes eyes*

Dude, that was so cool! Rachel, you totally rocked. I am so proud of my petite girlfriend!

we are so rockin dude!

Thanks for running this once again Seana!

Posted by qwertypie on 01-21-08 at 11:01 PM
And don't forget -- I'm smart too!

TAR 12

Posted by MissMyth on 01-21-08 at 12:17 PM
Seana, thanks for running this! I had fun.

Congrats TK and Rachel. You ran a good race.

Congrats Don and Nick for finishing.

The reason we lost? What it came down to was my lack of upperbody strength and trouble with memory recall. Dad's carping and his hernia were a non issue in this last leg.

Sorry Hernia, you'll have to make do with a Walmart truss. But thanks for all your help. I think it due to your influence that Dad was finally able to say "I love you" and really mean it.

I guess I'll have to pay off the student loans for my high-falutin' education the old fashioned way.

Dad, I'm glad we got to run this race together. This last leg was so much fun, what with us being really supportive of each other and all. You had a lot of chances to yell at me and you refrained. (Or, if you did, it was edited out.) So anyway, yay us!!!

On a personal note, I think this puzzle challenge was the hardest I've ever seen. Much harder than putting country shapes on a map, or country flags in order.

Posted by Peetah on 01-24-08 at 11:21 PM
Daughter, I am just glad race is over. Now my hernia can mend. We are huggy. Let me tell you for first time meaning it: I love you!

...except! How could you not know that three animal by-products, two things with wheels, object like stick, things to take at pitstop mat, etc, etc *not* mean final solution earlier? If only I had taught you real truth of things earlier and competitive spirit. We could have washed those boogers in your bones out sooner like when you sneakily convinced desk clerk to lie about tickets! Why you not show all I have taught you. You made $950,000 mistake! You are lucky you live in Washington, DC, and not Washington state! It was not your heavy weight but the fat in your brain that kept me from retiring sooner and you are always like your mother! She has mucus in her muscles....

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-21-08 at 03:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-08 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

*approaches supposed finish line*

*hears crickets*

Where'd everybody go? I mean, I know Nick's still back at the Roadblock, but . . .

*I* of all people knew what the pole was for.
ETA: Another great jaerb, Seana *chooms* and everyone!

Posted by NanaWolf on 01-21-08 at 05:45 PM
Rachel is so lucky. If I had raced with TK, then I would have won. I'd like to see Rachel get that far with the loser I had to race with. If only Nate had a better temper then I could have been spending that million right now. I really don't think it's fair. But did you see me smiling at the end? That's because I don't have to spend one more day with Nate. You guys won't have Jen to kick around anymore.

Posted by mikey on 01-22-08 at 12:52 PM
I was confused on that final puzzle -- I thought the mode of transportation in the shape of a stick was me.

Now that the race is over, it can be said. Don smells like old man.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-22-08 at 03:56 PM
I may be old, and I may smell, but I didn't leave the outdoor gear at the outfitters.

Dork.

Now c'mere and give your old smelly grandfather a hug.

Whaddya want, me to call him my bi#ch again?

Posted by mikey on 01-22-08 at 04:09 PM
Sure, I'll give you a hug -- let me just get those fishing gloves out of the bag first ...

Posted by beau_30 on 01-22-08 at 01:31 PM
Well what can I say. I enjoyed visiting all the places that ended with IA, Lithuania, Croatia, oh and my favorite place off all of course was asterdam.

Vysxkin hurry up get your boobs ready for the final shot of the amazing race.
Where is the yoga guy when you need them?

Phil its been a pleasure.

Posted by foonermints on 01-22-08 at 05:47 PM
»foonermints - Travelocity Gnome, Bruce's Intestine (or something. I think.)
Phil’s Golf Equipment - mrc«
Is this secret code?

It's all the same to me.

Definitely not into the touchy-feely ending. It's not in my makeup.
Out you go.

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 01-24-08 at 09:14 PM
First off, thanks Seana for letting us all vent.

Second, Jen, if you ran with TK, you'd still be trying to figure out that puzzle at the end, all these months later. The reason, because your just not that smart.

But then, I'm an idiot too, so I guess we're made for each other.

Let's hope we disappear completely from existence and never get on another reality show.

Posted by NanaWolf on 01-25-08 at 08:03 AM
>Second, Jen, if you ran with
>TK, you'd still be trying
>to figure out that puzzle
>at the end, all these
>months later. The reason, because
>your just not that smart.
>
>
The only stupid thing I did on this race was have you as a partner. I may not be book smart but I do have an innate ability to understand people. I'm just a people person.

>But then, I'm an idiot.

TRUE

>
>Let's hope we disappear completely from
>existence and never get on
>another reality show.
>

Hey baby, now that I'm so famous, I think we should capitalize on our high popularity ratings. Maybe we could do a reality TV show for America's Next Sweet Girl Next Door Cheerleader?

Love you Baby.