The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Evidence disputing Lindseys early eviction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tonedef 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-01, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tonedef Click to send private message to tonedef Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Evidence disputing Lindseys early eviction"
As per the US Weekly Oct 22-29 edition, which gives a brief synopsis of each contestant and any rumours sourrounding them:

'On September 30th, Survivornews.net reported that Richter had been admitted to a hospital for an undisclosed reason in early August (filming wrapped on August 19), an incident that would theoretically disqualify her from the game'

If she was removed early August, that would have put her at the point of being just past the merge, with just 7-9 people left in the competition. It could even prove extremely interesting should Samburu gain the advantage at the merge, and her accident ties the numbers of the 2 old tribes again.

Any thoughts? Has this already been discussed here?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Evidence disputing Lindseys ear... heresy 10-14-01 1
 From the Archives... Krautboy 10-15-01 2
 RE: Evidence disputing Lindseys ear... Outfrontgirl 10-21-01 3
 RE: Evidence disputing Lindseys ear... mavsfan 10-22-01 4
   RE: Evidence disputing Lindseys ear... Outfrontgirl 10-22-01 5
       RE: Evidence disputing Lindseys ear... dabo 10-22-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

heresy 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-01, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heresy Click to send private message to heresy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Evidence disputing Lindseys early eviction"
Even if we assume she really was hospitalized, there is no reason for us to assume that she was hospitalized immediately after she was booted. She may have been injured or gotten sick later.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-15-01, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "From the Archives..."
Here's the link to the previous thread on the subject. Hope it helps.

Krautboy

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-01, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Evidence disputing Lindseys early eviction"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-01 AT 00:01 AM (EST)

I thought I'd bump this since Lindsey has some sort of physical stress this next episode. If it's illness, this could be the beginning of something that will eventually put her into the hospital per the timeframe.

I doubt that she gets sick after being booted from what we now know of the conditions at camp.

Krautboy's post indicates a link but I don't see it...

EDIT: Here's the link to Tinkerbell's original thread.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/1554.shtml

Survivornews.net says shooting began July 11. This episode should cover July 17-19 then, and the rumored hospital stay would be about 2 weeks from now or Ep. 8-10, post-merge.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-01, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Evidence disputing Lindseys early eviction"
If Lindsey has some type of stomach bug, much like Nick from SII, she may choose to stay in the game and deal with the cramps rather than pull herself out at seek medical treatment. Once she gets booted, there would no longer be reason to refuse medical attention.

More specifically if Lindsey is suffering from some intestinal bug on day 8, and gets kicked out on day 9, I would expect her to get medical treatment on day 10 (first day out of the game), not on day 34 (early August). If Lindsey has the bug on day 8 as I think the clips indicate, and she gets medical treatment on day 34, I think it only makes sense that she gets booted on day 33, or her cramps become so severe on day 34 that she can no longer refuse medical treatment. Either way, getting medical treatment in early August likely means she survives the merge.

As some have suggested, it is possible Lindsey doesn't have any stomach bug at all yet, and that she only developes one after she's back at the Safari lodge with Diane/Jessie, but I would think the chances are much, much better that she gets something when she's in the field with the Sambura rather than at the losers facilities. Too, it was my understanding that everyone voted out premerge were sent off to tour the world (China, Australia etc...) so that they weren't at the same facilities as the jury memebers. If so, Diane/Jessie, and anyone else voted out premerge (Lindsey?) would likely be out of Kenya by early August.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-01, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Evidence disputing Lindseys early eviction"
I like your argument mavsfan and I am quite persuaded by it.

Just a note on dates, early August runs from Day 22 to maybe 32 (you mentioned Day 34).
The first post-merge TC takes place on July 31, with bootee available to go to hospital as early as Aug 1. Either of the next 2 TC's would also qualify for early August, I think.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-01, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Evidence disputing Lindseys early eviction"
Of course, it's also possible she is evicted, treated (given a course of medication) by the onsite medical personal or the medical personel at Loser Lodge, then later hospitalized when the course of medication doesn't work. This is, admittedly, pure speculation, I mention it only because it is a possibility.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •