The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FLO DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

yellingcat 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-12-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yellingcat Click to send private message to yellingcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FLO DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN"
And I'm not about to forgive Teri and Ian yet for being the epitome of trashy Americans in foreign lands. I can't stand how Teri always throws her trash on the ground (watch her open the clues) and her distasteful relationship with Ian is still too fresh in my mind to forgive.

OH BROTHER is the most deserving of the million. So I hope nice guys don't finish last this time!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FLO DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN ejm92 12-12-02 1
 Moved from Survivor Fanatics sleeeve 12-12-02 2
   RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics AMAI 12-13-02 3
       RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics Cole 12-13-02 4
       RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics PepeLePew13 12-13-02 5
           RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics Loree 12-13-02 6
           RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics Red Lady 12-13-02 7
               RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics PepeLePew13 12-14-02 8
                   RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics AMAI 12-14-02 9
                       RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics Metria 12-14-02 10
 RE: FLO DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN TARantado 12-15-02 11
   RE: FLO DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN bee 12-17-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-12-02, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FLO DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN"
Were you looking for the TAR Fanatics forum?

2002 NFC North Champs

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-12-02, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Moved from Survivor Fanatics"
Just trying to keep things in the correct place... a good start is the correct show

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-13-02, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics"
LOL

I still want to see Zach win and tell Flo to get the HELL away from him - right there at the finale.

Is that very mean of me?

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-13-02, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics"
Not as mean as wanting to see Teri demand a divorce.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-02, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics"

>Is that very mean of me?

It'd be meaner (and funnier) to suggest that Teri dump Ian and let Ian and Flo hook up together. OMH... imagine what kind of kids they'd have if they did. At least Flo doesn't wear paper underwear.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-02, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics"
Ian and Flo together? Ewwww!

I want Ken & Gerard to win. If they can't then let Zach win and disqualify Flo from his team.

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-13-02, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics"
"At least Flo doesn't wear paper underwear."

Heck, Pepe...I bet she won't even wipe with paper! She needs something much softer and tender...like silk, satin or Zach!

Regards,

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-02, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics"
You're right... Flo would probably cry over the irritability of paper on her butt -- and ROFL, good call on the softness and tenderness of Zach! Come to think of it, that's exactly what Flo has been doing with Zach the entire trip -- crapping all over him over the littlest things.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-14-02, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics"
Pepe, you are so right - she has been crapping on Zach.

You guys - the Perfect Couple has to be none other than

TAR2's WIL + TAR3's FLO

What do you think? It would be hilarious watching them struggle to get a whine in edgewise - for about 2 minutes.

Metria 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-14-02, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Metria Click to send private message to Metria Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-02 AT 01:45 AM (EST)

Imagine if they DID get together and have kids... they can make Ian the kids' godfather. Meanest family in the world.

I can't STAND Flo.... I wonder why Zach is so patient. Do you think he's the kind who will just snap and kill her one day? Actually I think this is the first time he's seen this side of her. Remember his comment: something along the lines of "I'm looking forward to the day Flo doesn't scream at me anymore, it I hate the way it feels."

TARantado 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-02, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado Click to send private message to TARantado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: FLO DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN"
I want to see Ken & Gerard win but Zack celebrating more than the winning team because he doesn't have to put up anymore with Flo anymore.

It isn't Zack's character but I am so so wanting to Zach tell Flo "Yes, the race is over ! Now get out of my life ##### !"

And then if all the eliminated teams were present at the finish line, Flo would seek comfort from the harsh words of Zack and approach Drew who then steps back and says "Stay away from me. You're scary !"

bee 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-17-02, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bee Click to send private message to bee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: FLO DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN"
Even if I am rooting for Teri/Ian...
I'll will be happy if Kenny/G wins...
Just don't like to see Flo and Zach win

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •