URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 160
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"FLO DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN"

Posted by yellingcat on 12-12-02 at 04:03 PM
And I'm not about to forgive Teri and Ian yet for being the epitome of trashy Americans in foreign lands. I can't stand how Teri always throws her trash on the ground (watch her open the clues) and her distasteful relationship with Ian is still too fresh in my mind to forgive.

OH BROTHER is the most deserving of the million. So I hope nice guys don't finish last this time!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: FLO DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN"
Posted by ejm92 on 12-12-02 at 04:10 PM
Were you looking for the TAR Fanatics forum?

2002 NFC North Champs

"Moved from Survivor Fanatics"
Posted by sleeeve on 12-12-02 at 05:01 PM
Just trying to keep things in the correct place... a good start is the correct show

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

"RE: Moved from Survivor Fanatics"
Posted by AMAI on 12-13-02 at 02:34 PM
LOL

I still want to see Zach win and tell Flo to get the HELL away from him - right there at the finale.

Is that very mean of me?

Posted by Cole on 12-13-02 at 03:54 PM
Not as mean as wanting to see Teri demand a divorce.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-13-02 at 04:41 PM

>Is that very mean of me?

It'd be meaner (and funnier) to suggest that Teri dump Ian and let Ian and Flo hook up together. OMH... imagine what kind of kids they'd have if they did. At least Flo doesn't wear paper underwear.

Posted by Loree on 12-13-02 at 08:59 PM
Ian and Flo together? Ewwww!

I want Ken & Gerard to win. If they can't then let Zach win and disqualify Flo from his team.

Posted by Red Lady on 12-13-02 at 09:42 PM
"At least Flo doesn't wear paper underwear."

Heck, Pepe...I bet she won't even wipe with paper! She needs something much softer and tender...like silk, satin or Zach!

Regards,

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-14-02 at 12:13 PM
You're right... Flo would probably cry over the irritability of paper on her butt -- and ROFL, good call on the softness and tenderness of Zach! Come to think of it, that's exactly what Flo has been doing with Zach the entire trip -- crapping all over him over the littlest things.

Posted by AMAI on 12-14-02 at 08:51 PM
Pepe, you are so right - she has been crapping on Zach.

You guys - the Perfect Couple has to be none other than

TAR2's WIL + TAR3's FLO

What do you think? It would be hilarious watching them struggle to get a whine in edgewise - for about 2 minutes.

Posted by Metria on 12-14-02 at 11:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-02 AT 01:45 AM (EST)

Imagine if they DID get together and have kids... they can make Ian the kids' godfather. Meanest family in the world.

I can't STAND Flo.... I wonder why Zach is so patient. Do you think he's the kind who will just snap and kill her one day? Actually I think this is the first time he's seen this side of her. Remember his comment: something along the lines of "I'm looking forward to the day Flo doesn't scream at me anymore, it I hate the way it feels."

Posted by TARantado on 12-15-02 at 05:24 PM
I want to see Ken & Gerard win but Zack celebrating more than the winning team because he doesn't have to put up anymore with Flo anymore.

It isn't Zack's character but I am so so wanting to Zach tell Flo "Yes, the race is over ! Now get out of my life ##### !"

And then if all the eliminated teams were present at the finish line, Flo would seek comfort from the harsh words of Zack and approach Drew who then steps back and says "Stay away from me. You're scary !"

Posted by bee on 12-17-02 at 07:58 AM
Even if I am rooting for Teri/Ian...
I'll will be happy if Kenny/G wins...
Just don't like to see Flo and Zach win