The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-09-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
In an effort to bring attention to another obscure but entertaining reality show, Cowboy U: Oklahoma just started this past week. Anybody catch it on CMT? It is actually a very good show. Eight city slicker constestants with no ranch experience competing for the $25K grand prize. No Ho's, No Drama, just real people learning to Cowboy up! Check it out.

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/cowboy_u_oklahoma/series.jhtml

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma missygirl3 01-13-06 1
   RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma bystander 01-18-06 2
       RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma Tamena 01-23-06 3
       RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma missygirl3 01-23-06 4
           RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma bystander 01-24-06 5
               RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma missygirl3 01-24-06 6
 RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma bystander 01-30-06 7
   RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma missygirl3 01-31-06 8
       RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma bystander 02-09-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
Hey bystander! I live in Oklahoma City so I watched and I really enjoyed it. I love the fact that there are no drama mamas. I cant remember any of the contestants names because I only saw it once; but great show. Will watch all season.

01-18-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
Well Missygirl, it looks like its just you and me babe! Everyone else's loss IMO.

If I were a bettin man I'd have to say my top picks to win are Joe for the men and and Gina for the ladies. My top picks to get the cowboy boot up the a$$ are Kalia (too dainty) and Kimberlie (too psychotic) for the ladies and Ryan (too hot-headed) for the men. The others, I'm on the fence (no pun intended).

I had pegged Trish to go but she stepped it up and was the only female to grab the bull by the horns and wrestle it to the ground. Props to her!

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
I've seen this in the listings but never watched till yesterday. It was fun! =)

I would so be in my glory out there doing that stuff...I WANNA GO!!
hehehe

hubby said he'd be happy to send me. I'm not sure if that was a good thing or not. hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

01-23-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
Hey bystander. Looks like us 3 are the only ones watching. I missed a couple of episodes. Who have they sent home so far?? I hope that Kimberlie is gone soon. I like Gina and Anthony. I also think Rocco needs a sense of humor.

01-24-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
They sent home Kimberlie and Ryan so far (big surprise) in a double elimination.

They had a riding and shooting competition and Ryan swore at the horse and called the woman demonstrating the sharpshooting "Dude", which pissed Rocco off. Rocco is all about respect! Kimberlie is kinda whiney and doesn't want to do anything. I don't know what she thought she signed up for?

That's it for now. They replay the show all the time on CMT so I'm sure you'll catch up. I think they also show the previous episodes before the new one each Friday night.

01-24-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
Yeah, I finally got caught up yesterday afternoon. Glad to see Kimberlie and Ryan gone. Why did she talk about herself in the 3rd person?? I am still rooting for Gina and Anthony. Talia should go next.

01-30-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
Alrighty, we're down to the final four. Who will it be?

Joe? Obviously the most talented and worthy of winning. It all comes down to how he performs in the rodeo so who knows.

Dan? He could do it but I think Gina will pull ahead of him. 3rd place finish if I were a betting man.

Trish? No way. She's only still around because they needed two women and she was the 3rd worst so ended up in the final two. 4th place finish on the horizon folks.

Gina? I think she'll give Joe a run for the money.

Toss up for me between Gina and Joe, but pullin for Joe!

What do you guys think?

01-31-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
hey bystander!! I hope and think that Gina will win. Joe winning is way too obvious at this point. Trish has no chance.

02-09-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Cowboy U: Oklahoma"
Well missygirl it looks like Joe was the big winner afterall.

I originally thought Trish didn't have a chance in heck but she really brought it to the rodeo. Major props to her for sticking to it. Riding the bull must be a real rush! I've gotta say that I think this is one of the more entertaining and interesting reality shows that I've seen. It was nice the way Rocco and Judd gave Trish the most improved award. She really did deserve it, going from basically crying over not being able to get the horse to move to riding the bull and even winning one of the rodeo events.

I hope they do another season.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •