The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Gastineau Girls are coming back for a second season!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

hotlava 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hotlava Click to send private message to hotlava Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Gastineau Girls are coming back for a second season!"
You either love 'em or hate 'em, I happen to think they're hysterical. I couldn't even imagine borrowing my mother's bra! Did anybody else here catch last season on E!? The new season premieres Tuesday, the 29th at 10.

They remind me of my sister and me when we were in high school except our catfights weren't as dramatic. I like Lisa better than Brittny. Who's your fave?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Gastineau Girls are coming ... jamie_ann5 11-20-05 1
   RE: The Gastineau Girls are coming ... ohgrchick 11-21-05 2
 RE: The Gastineau Girls are coming ... noobtrooperette 11-27-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jamie_ann5 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jamie_ann5 Click to send private message to jamie_ann5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Gastineau Girls are coming back for a second season!"
I totally agree with you. I am looking forward to the second season to start soon!! If you like them that much you should really check out this website that I came across about the show.
www.eonline.com/on/gastineaugirls/index.html?gastineaugirlsgm

You will appriciate this website!

ohgrchick 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohgrchick Click to send private message to ohgrchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Gastineau Girls are coming back for a second season!"
I like this show a lot too.

I recently came across this great article about them;

It was a very Gastineau kind of week down here in Miami. First our spies spotted the E! reality mom Lisa Gastineau chatting up developer Alan Lieberman in front of his Catalina Hotel and Beach Club. She was later spotted with daughter Brittny Gastineau staying at the Hotel Victor, doing dinner at Vix and partying at the hotel's bar, Vue, afterward with several bottles of Grey Goose. But the best was at Mansion last Friday, where gold teeth were glistening when Brittny hit the turntables at her birthday party, wearing a barely-there mesh top that showed, um, everything. With her new boyfriend, Rich, by her side, Brit blew out the candles on a strawberry shortcake (her favorite, which she personally requested), but it was Lisa who got the biggest round of applause from the audience when DJ Irie commanded her to ''drop it like it's hot, Mama Gastineau!!!'' ''Mama Gastineau'' went on to spin a half-hour set including Lil Jon's Get Crunk, even getting a chuckle out of a perplexed-looking Fat Joe, who was holding court at his usual front-row table.

- http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/living/13148248.htm

I can't wait for season two to start ^_^

noobtrooperette 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail noobtrooperette Click to send private message to noobtrooperette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Gastineau Girls are coming back for a second season!"
I dunno, they're both interesting enough, I mean, posing nude on the first episode definitely shouts a statement.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •