The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-23-10, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.3"
Quite a celebration when everyone found out Annie was the saboteur. But did it dawn on any of these "Rhodes Scholars" that if they were fortunate enough to sit next to Annie in the F2 they win 500K purely out of default?! Heck, I'd put up with those silly grade school pranks everyday for a chance to win the BB title and grand prize without having to rely on a bunch of bitter, sore-losing, belly-achers to determine my fate. I'd take that in a NY minute!

What can I say; I'm a fan of the Brigade.

MATT - Is he playing too hard, too quickly? Yes, but at least he's proactively playing. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that Matt saw it as a calculated risk. And last season's winner "pawned" her way early on in the game enroute to 500K. I did get a kick out of the dying fiance story. But before you get too full of yourself, any man pushing 40 who wears a yamaka does NOT sell shoes for a living. Even a non-Mensa member can figure that one out.

HAYDEN - Nice job keeping the Brigade from harm's way and planting the Britney/Monet seed in the minds of Rach-don.
A little man-to-boy advice...don't get too caught up in this Confidence vs. Cockiness dilemma. Here's the deal...if a girl is physically attracted to a guy and thinks he's hott, he could be the cockiest SOB on the face of this earth, but she'll say he's "confident" because she wants to jump him. Conversely, he could be the posterboy of confidence, but if she has no sexual attraction to him whatsoever, she'll regard him as "cocky" as an excuse to avoid him. That's life, young man.

ENZO - One of the rare agreements my main man Michel and I have is we watch BB primarily for entertainment. Everytime I see Enzo's face in the DR, I start laughing even before he opens his mouth in anticipation of what he'll say. THAT'S entertainment!

LANE - Pretty impressive that a physical presence like Lane could stay under the radar by day 20, but that's what's happening. He's still in a strong (and secret) alliance and that keeps him in decent position.

RACHEL - According to Monet we can now add "stripper" and "hooker" to her list of professions which already include chemist and waitress making Rachel arguably the hardest-working individual ever to walk into the BB House.
All kidding aside, the easiest thing she could have done is react with vengence this week and put up Hayden based purely on emotion. But I'll throw her a morsel of credit for basing her decision on reason and targeting the HGs who she felt would came after Rach-don. Only problem is EVERYONE in the House is trying to break up the showmance. But at least she's thinking game. And she also gets points for suspecting something was fishy with Matt.

RAGAN - I'm still liking this guy as one of my favorite HGs this season. With the HOH competition taylor-made for a skinny, light person, I'm pinning my hopes on Ragan to win HOH. But if he wins, one slight problem--he'll have to lay on a mattress that Rach-don have been skanking on all week! EEEWWWW!!! Oh well, guess you'll have to take the good with the bad.

KRISTEN - AWWWWW, our pretty little butterfly decided to come out of her cacoon and flutter into Hayden's arms. And she's fallen into it a$$ backwards by being involved in Hayden's BB Love Pentagon (the Love Pentagon being the Brigade Four and Kristen.) But somewhere along the line he'll have to choose and the success of your game will rest on Hayden choosing you. Good Luck.

BRENDON - All he could really do this past week was try to hang low and hide between HOH Rachel's plastic boobies. Although he's got ample cleavage to work with, it's not nearly enough to hide the big target still on his back. He'll have to string some wins together to advance in this game.

KATHY - I'll move her up a little for being able to breath in the Have-Not competition, unlike another pathetic HG. Otherwise not much going on with her this week.

ANDREW - Did I hear Andrew's good-bye message correctly? Who is HE to give advice about gameplay?
I do commend Andrew for his dedication and devotion to his faith, but BB is a game that calls for complete and undivided social interaction. In order for Andrew to be high on my list, he'll have to choose between religion or being a DAW. I'm sorry if that comes off as cold, but...if you have an issue with bugs, rodents, and poor hygiene, then don't be a castaway on Survivor...if you can't carry a tune in a wheelbarrow, then don't stand in line to audition for American Idol...if you have two left feet, please don't Dance with the Stars, AND...if you are unable to fully interact with the other HGs, then don't be casted for BB. Especially in light of the tens of thousands who were denied a spot and would have better fit the bill. Nothing personal against Andrew, just my opinion.

BRITNEY - Her rentless bashing of Rachel has merit...and it would even be appropriate if it came from someone else. It's like a Primadonna calling the Diva high-maintenance. I mean really...as if Britney never used those same antics and "areas" to get things she wanted to in life? PLEEEEEASE!
By getting the POV to save herself, we'll have at least one more week of the "pot calling the kettle black." Oh BTW, stop your gloating...you got the POV out of default because you're a quitter. That's right, you quit because it was too hott...just like you quit because of your boo-boo knee...just like you quit because you couldn't breath...and I'll make any wager she will be a "Have" for this coming week by bailing out early in the HOH competition. Anyone want to bet against me?

GONZO

MONET - CBS should have put a fighting octogan in the BB backyard, because with all her talk about a$$-whooping, face-punching, and b!tch-slapping, I could have smelt Pay-per-View!
But when you lack proactive gameplay strategy, you're either primed for an early exit or sleigh ride to the F4. If it's the latter, you'll have some Reality Show fans who will herald you as a great performer. But not me. You had nothing to offer this season, so I'm not upset to see you go.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.3   Aruba     07-23-10       
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     07-24-10     1  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-24-10     2  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-25-10     4  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-25-10     6  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-25-10     8  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-25-10     14  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-26-10     18  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-26-10     20  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-27-10     21  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-27-10     22  
                                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-27-10     23  
                                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-27-10     24  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-28-10     25  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-28-10     26  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-28-10     27  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     07-25-10     3  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-25-10     5  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   LFJ     07-25-10     7  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     07-25-10     11  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   LFJ     07-25-10     13  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     07-25-10     9  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-25-10     12  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     07-25-10     17  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-26-10     19  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Estee     07-25-10     10  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-25-10     15  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     07-25-10     16  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   ohmyheck     07-28-10     28  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-28-10     29  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     07-29-10     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •