The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-10, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1..."
I'll have to start again.

- You said Hayden gave his best effort when he flat out told us in his DR comment that he was dropping out of the competition to avoid being put on slop. So, for me, you are ignoring his DR comment because it suits your theory.

You always choose some facts and ignore others. For example:

- Britney said she wanted to trick the other players during the POV competition => You ignored that so you can say she quit even if she won.

- Britney said she wanted to win HOH => You believed that because you can say she quit.

- Britney said she wanted to drop out of HOH => You ignored that by saying she backed into the strategy.

Very selective editing goes on in your mind!

My "opponent's end" comment was: "Only if you've put yourself in a bad position and you need to win. A smart player manages to keep the ball in the opponent's end even during challenges."

I thought it was obviously about BB, not soccer: Challenges... need to win... position to win... Did I change the channel too quickly for you?

For Andrew, you had replied the following:
"Well stated...my criticism was directed more at the morons who casted him to begin with (not surprisingly.)"

Your criticism was directed at Andrew, not 90% of the cast and the only reason for saying he shouldn't have been cast was his religious practices which I find distasteful.

"With Koufax it was ultimately HIS decision to participate or not...not MLB's decision. In this instance it was ultimately CBS/BB decision to have Andrew participate."

Koufax decided not to pitch to observe Yom Kippur, Andrew decided not to participate in the daily activities to observe Tisha B'av. Exact same reasoning. If you don't blame Koufax for not participating fully and completely in the World Series but you do blame Andrew for not participating fully and completely in BB then that must mean you think BB is somehow more important.

"Andrew has a built-in excuse"

You're the only one that sees it that way because the very next HOH put him on the block. Poor excuse if it was one!

Finally, I was saying that star Football players take a rest even during key drives to show you that your "participating fully and completely" argument against Andrew was worthless. Why bring Britney in this?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.3   Aruba     07-23-10       
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     07-24-10     1  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-24-10     2  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-25-10     4  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-25-10     6  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-25-10     8  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-25-10     14  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-26-10     18  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-26-10     20  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-27-10     21  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-27-10     22  
                                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-27-10     23  
                                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-27-10     24  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-28-10     25  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-28-10     26  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-28-10     27  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     07-25-10     3  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-25-10     5  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   LFJ     07-25-10     7  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     07-25-10     11  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   LFJ     07-25-10     13  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     07-25-10     9  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-25-10     12  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     07-25-10     17  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     07-26-10     19  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Estee     07-25-10     10  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-25-10     15  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Fishercat     07-25-10     16  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   ohmyheck     07-28-10     28  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     07-28-10     29  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     07-29-10     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •