The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10/16 Extreme Home Makeover"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-16-05, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"10/16 Extreme Home Makeover"

As I reported out in August, I led a group of about 25 high schoolers to work at Camp Barnabas the week Ty and crew showed up to start working. What a great family the Teas are and what a great place that is. We are all getting together to watch the show - we're all pretty excided... I hope you all have a chance to watch this one!

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10/16 Extreme Home Makeover cipher5150 10-17-05 1
 RE: 10/16 Extreme Home Makeover mom2bjm 10-17-05 2
 RE: 10/16 Extreme Home Makeover BON... bondt007 10-18-05 3
   RE: 10/16 Extreme Home Makeover BON... mom2bjm 10-19-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-17-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10/16 Extreme Home Makeover"
I thought this was possibly the best episode they’ve done so far and clearly one of the most deserving families…kudos to the Teas on the great work they are doing!

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-05, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10/16 Extreme Home Makeover"
Absolutely loved this show last night! It's fabulous to see such deserving people get something great!

Now, I'm not so sure about furniture made from TV guides.... but it was a neat idea!

How neat that you got to work on the project Bondt!

No tricks from Moonbaby, just treats!!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-18-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 10/16 Extreme Home Makeover BONUS"
We all got together at our church to watch it, about 200 of us. One of my friends knows Preston, so, at 7:30 during the show (on a break) we phoned in to Preston on a speaker phone for everyong to hear. We got to talk to him, Ty, the Auzzy and the girl (sorry, don't remember their names). They really were happy to do that show... thought it was one of the best projects they worked on, and were very effected by the camp and the kids there. They kept thanking us for working there... thought that was cool...

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-19-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 10/16 Extreme Home Makeover BONUS"
We went to visit the house when EMHE was in town here in AZ in February - I have pictures of Ed & Paige still on my cell phone! I think they do fabulous work! Not sure what to think of the new brunette gal - I wonder if she's in cuz the other one was getting married???

Nutzy's the bomb!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •