The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last nights extreme home makeover"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

dearone 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-10-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dearone Click to send private message to dearone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last nights extreme home makeover"
Last night's extreme home makeover was done about a month ago at a place I walk past almost every day. I loved the portrayal of our city, it really is that way, and I was glad to see how great it turned out, you never know what it will end up like, ya know. It showed one angle near the begining showing a very common scene down the street, since the house is on the hill, and it was so pretty, something I can see every day and it even sorta surprised me how good it looked with the lake and mountains below. I guess I have taken for granted a view that I should have been paying more attention too.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Last nights extreme home makeov... Cyndimaus 10-10-05 1
   RE: Last nights extreme home makeov... dearone 10-10-05 2
       RE: Last nights extreme home makeov... Cyndimaus 10-11-05 3
           RE: Last nights extreme home makeov... dearone 10-11-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Last nights extreme home makeover"
That's neat. Were you around when they were building? I would love to experience that.

siggie by ARnutz

10-10-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dearone Click to send private message to dearone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Last nights extreme home makeover"
They had the street closed, I was about a block away, and didn't even know which house it was till last night. I would have loved to be at any of the places they went into when they did. I didn't see much except things being brought in and out through the baracade, as I walked past where it was closed every day. I just drove past it though, it was about three houses up from the one I thought it was, I was turning as I usually do the house before, or I would have realised, there are signs on the lawn as it also explained on the news, they agreed with ABC not to give any tours until today, and they had a sign saying not tours and privacy please to keep it all secret ya know. It's cool though, actually I heard from someone they had like the most nominations ever, about 200, not surprising, I didn't know the guy myself, I just go near there since my Dr. is across the street, but the community is so unbelievably close nit here, they mentioned it a bunch of times, but I bet and I'm sure after seeing the baracades too, that they were only able to allow a third of the people in that know them and would have wanted to help, there would have been a ton of us that would have helped just to help. We tend to do a lot of service for each other, but never could have afforded to do something that great for someone, what an amazing thing to help with. I want the little girls tinkerbell room.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Last nights extreme home makeover"
I think it's great that your community is so giving. What a problem to have-too many people to help!

siggie by ARnutz

10-11-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Last nights extreme home makeover"
I know, it's just such a shame that there are so many who get left out. It's really first come first serve literally you get to serve only if your first, too many really can get to the point where there is no where to move. I love it though, kinda like an Amish barn raising everyone including kids often come out to help, and play some part, it makes me so proud.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •