The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bryant Gumbles Interview - The Lost Tape"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Zaria 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zaria Click to send private message to Zaria Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bryant Gumbles Interview - The Lost Tape"
Transcript from videotape of Bryant Gumbel interviewing Rich and Sue:

Bryant: Are you ready for another adventure, Sue?

Sue: Well, ya know those guys who wrestle gators, ya know like alligators and stuff, well I wanna do that 'cept I think those guys are wimps - I wanna go to An'artica and wrestle with those walruses there.

Bryant: Walruses?

Sue: Yeah, they're thick and rubbery and hard to get a hold of but I'm used to that now cause I been dealin' with Rich.

Bryant: Are there actually walruses in Antartica?

Sue: Where else would they be? - Duh-uh!

Rich: Well, actually, the world's walrus population ...

Bryant: (interrupts) Walrus wrestling sounds lucrative but what are you going to do to give back to the community?

Sue: Well I dunno that the community's done so much for me.

Bryant: True enough.

Sue: I am gonna do somethin' though - I been asked to do a thing for Toastmasters.

Rich: What Suzie-Q means is that she's been asked by a representative of Toastmasters to give a speech...

Bryant: Let's move on to something interesting. Rich, what's the first thing you are going to do with all that money?

Rich: Wow, that's a super, super question. Really a great question. Wow, I'm really not sure. No, that's not true. At 7:13 tonight I leave for the Australian outback. Saturday afternoon at 3:23 pm I'll bribe a Survivor 2 production assistant with a Pontiac Aztec and sneak into the camp. At dusk I'll push Jeff Probst off that big cliff and then host Tribal Council. Sunday morning at 11:04 I'll make brunch for the Reward Challenge winner.

Bryant: How are you going to accomplish all this without getting arrested or killed?

Rich: I'm just a terrific, terrific person, Bry.

Bryant: My name is Mister Gumbel.

Rich: Oh, don't be like that, Bry.

Sue: (laughs) Yeah, GUM-BALLS! (laughs)

Bryant: That's it! I'm not taking any more of this crap! (Stomps out. Door hits him on the way out.)

Rich: (singing) 'Good night sweetheart,
now it's time to go,
I was born to host
The Early Show'

Sue: (picks up a mysterious parchment) Wait, he left some kind of paper. It's got writing on it. It's some kind of written stuff.

Rich: (reads the top parchment) "Rich, how's your relationship with Rudy now that you're off the island?" (stops reading) Wow. That's a really great question I just asked myself. Rudy's the best. In fact he's insisting on teaching me to sky-dive next month. Him, me, nothing but a plane, a parachute, and the beautiful South China Sea. Did you know he's a pilot...

Sue: Rich, I think the show's over - everybody's gone.

Rich: Finally! That's exactly how I planned it! Now since I closed the show no one will be surprised next week when I take over from Bryant. I'll let you co-host. It will work. Trust me. You think I'm crazy but just wait and see! Mwa -ha - ha -ha (maniacal laughter)

(Rich turns into a bat and flies away. Sue's jaw drops. Poof! The lights all go out.)

Sue: Anybody out there? What's that smell? Suntan oil and fresh blood? Kel, is that you? What's that flapping sound? Some kinda bird? Some kinda circlin' birds...

(The tape runs out)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The ... Honeyplz 08-25-00 1
 RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The ... AyatollahKhomeini 08-25-00 2
 RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The ... Dalton 08-25-00 3
 RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The ... poisoned spear 08-26-00 4
   RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The ... Hubcaps 08-29-00 5
       RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The ... Zaria 08-29-00 6
 RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The ... swimfin 08-29-00 7
 RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The ... George Tirebiter 08-30-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Honeyplz 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Honeyplz Click to send private message to Honeyplz Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The Lost Tape"
ROFLMAO Zaria ... good stuff

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-25-00, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The Lost Tape"
Great! I shouldn't read this stuff at work, because everyone keeps looking into my office when I break up laughing....

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The Lost Tape"
That is sooo truly funny because that is exactly what I wanted to SEE happen on tv during an interview with these three...but, alas, all we got was "we are all good friends now" BS.

And they dare to call this stuff "reality" television. Blah!

poisoned spear 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-26-00, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail poisoned%20spear Click to send private message to poisoned%20spear Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The Lost Tape"
That was ridiculously funny. How about Rudy talking about driving a stake through Richard's heart, "but not in a homosexual way, that's for sure."

Hubcaps 24 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-00, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hubcaps Click to send private message to Hubcaps Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The Lost Tape"
That was soooo funny! You got their speech patterns down so good, I could really really hear their voices!

"Super Super question!"
"Some kinda written sumthin"

LMAO!

Zaria 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-00, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zaria Click to send private message to Zaria Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The Lost Tape"
'Twas my first post so I really appreciate the feedback. As for the voices, writing them down was the only way to get them out of my head!

swimfin 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-00, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail swimfin Click to send private message to swimfin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The Lost Tape"
Sounds pretty much like Gumbles actual interview.

Nice work. Loved it.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-30-00, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bryant Gumbles Interview - The Lost Tape"
Verrrry funny--but you left out that part where Bryant gets pointers from Dicque on "how to win friends and influence people!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •