The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia"
Courtesy of Bungler's vidcapping genius, I give you _____
Bashers, there's great material here for all of you!

Too funny, Bungler!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia George Tirebiter 10-07-02 1
 RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia Dakota 10-07-02 2
   RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia Outfrontgirl 10-07-02 3
 RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia dabo 10-07-02 4
 RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia dangerkitty 10-07-02 5
   A feeble attempt AyaK 10-08-02 9
       ROFLMAO Outfrontgirl 10-08-02 10
 RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia TechNoir 10-07-02 6
 RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia Frau Hexe 10-08-02 7
   RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia bluejackethockey 10-08-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-07-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia"
WTF?!

I'm afraid captions are dangerkitty's forté. . . All I see are possibilities and questions. . . plenty of questions. . .

Is this the official hobby of the Chewy Gums?

Is she practicing what she thinks she will do to Ted and his chances of winning this game?

Is she demonstrating that she really IS a cow? Does she also have four stomachs? (I think we've seen the answer to that one. . .)

Will future contestants learn from this, and remember that ANYTHING they do is likely to wind up on-air and/or on a public forum like this? (Damn--anyone dumb enough to sign up isn't likely to care HOW they look, are they?)

Most importantly, what comes in the next frame or two? Is she a spitter or a swallower?

GT

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism. -Harrison's Postulate

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia"
>
>
>
He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not.

10-07-02, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia"
Good one, Dakota! (And thanks to GT for all those questions)

I would add to "he loves me, he loves me not, that the eye roll is trying to say,
"not that I'm so desperate that I give a flying fk, no, not me!"

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia"

You don't do Ghandia!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-07-02, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia"
GT, you give me too much credit, and yourself not enough!

I actually had something formulated, and the end of your post makes it anti-climatic (so to speak....)

Ghandia: "Damn, Ted, I know about spittin' or swallowin', but I ain't never had to do no CHEWIN'!"

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "A feeble attempt"
In the same vein, and playing off real world events...

"Ted, yours was YUM!"

10-08-02, 08:57 PM (EST)
10. "ROFLMAO"
OMG, AK, too funny!

You guys are all cracking me up. Thanks!
Apparently ALL your minds are firmly in the gutter where they belong.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia"

>
>
>
Larry's Nightmare

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-08-02, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia"

Cud (umm...yeah, that's what I mean) chewing aside, did ya check out Jan's influence on this woman's hair? Can we hope that Helen will have these darling little pigtails next week too? Oh do I hope so.

"I know I can't be the only whatever I am in the room." -Ani Difranco

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-08-02, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Caption this Pic: Chewy Ghandia"

"ooh no he didd-ennt"

BJH

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •