The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ghandia asked for it!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fatherless Fatguy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-02, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ghandia asked for it!"
Ok no she didn't. But still, could she be any more of a bitch? I am in no way implying that Ted was allowed to feel her up. But first she actually referred to him as her "other husband". She hugged and kissed him. She accepted his apology. And THEN, she gets all pissy about the whole thing and we have a classic he said/she said sexual assault trial that the whole stupid world is gonna get involved in.

All I can say is, what the fuck?! They could have let it go. Really, they could have. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ghandia has to let the whole fucking world know about it, and now, NOW even if Ted is innocent, (AND LET'S FACE IT PEOPLE, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED), he's smeared. He's smeared in front of 20 million people. He will forever be untrustworthy. The worst part was during the reward challenge when she gave him a KISS!!!! The second worst part was the look on her face when he said he wasn't attracted to her. If anybody has tapes, GO LOOK AT THAT FACE!!

I'm sorry but I'm not one to defend possible sexual predators. But it seems to me like it may be possible that Ghandia asked for it. That doesn't mean Ted has an automatic right to stick his dick in, but still...She isn't totally faultless in the whole thing either. If you purposely drop a 500 dollar bill in front of a thief and he takes it, YOU are to blame just as much as he is!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! Kermit the Vixen 10-03-02 1
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! tree 10-03-02 2
 Ghandia is a twit SaphireLady 10-03-02 3
   RE: Ghandia is a twat/ Brian's look... OceanSkater 10-04-02 13
       No means NO Cathy the Canadian 10-04-02 31
           RE: No means NO steppingrazor42 10-06-02 49
   RE: Ghandia is a twit cheri49 10-04-02 22
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! Jonnycumlately 10-04-02 4
   RE: THE HO'S GOTTA GO OceanSkater 10-04-02 14
       RE: THE HO'S GOTTA GO samiam 10-04-02 19
           RE: THE HO'S GOTTA GO Mon Cherie 10-04-02 28
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! PepeLePew13 10-04-02 5
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! wildchickenhunter 10-04-02 6
   RE: Ghandia asked for it! OceanSkater 10-04-02 16
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! nailbone 10-04-02 7
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! jkokoj 10-04-02 8
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! Drive My Car 10-04-02 9
   what were the words...... OceanSkater 10-04-02 17
   RE: Ghandia asked for it! SkyRaider 10-04-02 25
 Ghandia's quote? Canada Girl 10-04-02 10
   Before, not four Cathy the Canadian 10-04-02 30
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! dabo 10-04-02 11
   RE: Ghandia asked for it! NightScribe 10-04-02 18
       RE: Ghandia asked for it! samiam 10-04-02 21
           RE: Ghandia asked for it! NightScribe 10-04-02 34
               RE: Ghandia asked for it! PepeLePew13 10-04-02 38
       RE: Ghandia asked for it! AZ_Leo 10-04-02 27
           RE: Ghandia asked for it! ShowMeTheWinner 10-05-02 45
       RE: Ghandia asked for it! Jonnycumlately 10-04-02 29
   RE: Ghandia asked for it! AMAI 10-08-02 53
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! Cin 10-04-02 12
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! Breezy 10-04-02 15
   Clay Rocks Boilermaker 10-04-02 36
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! blacknwhitedog 10-04-02 20
 could this have been caught on film... moonbaby 10-04-02 23
   RE: of course it is on film - we sa... wildchickenhunter 10-04-02 24
       RE: of course it is on film - we sa... moonbaby 10-04-02 26
           RE: of course it is on film - we sa... wildchickenhunter 10-04-02 32
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! MatineeIdol 10-04-02 33
   Hmmm AyaK 10-06-02 51
 They were both wrong. snoocharoo 10-04-02 35
   RE: They were both wrong. cheri49 10-04-02 42
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! Boilermaker 10-04-02 37
 Was it really that bad? survivorscott 10-04-02 39
 MB and his cameras do not necessari... Denalio 10-04-02 40
   RE: MB and his cameras do not neces... dabo 10-04-02 41
       RE: MB and his cameras do not neces... sablebunny 10-05-02 46
 Ghandia's real problem Silvergirl1 10-05-02 43
   Prozac or something like it... sorgee 10-08-02 54
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! bubbastan 10-05-02 44
 RE: Ghandia asked for it! PigFace 10-06-02 47
 Well... Skilinopia 10-06-02 48
   RE: Well... ShowMeTheWinner 10-06-02 50
       Ghandia's the kinda woman that make... JoanneMcG 10-06-02 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-03-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
I just think Ghandia is a true DAW. She had a "genuine" opportunity to try to drum up some sympathy, some "poor me, look at me" and she took it. The incident as they talked about it early on sounded pretty innocent under the circumstances. They played with fire and that's what happens. But I agree, after accepting the apology, she had no business spreading that trash about him and DELIBERATELY omitting the part about the apology! That in and of itself was a low blow. From what I could tell, they both left their little talk feeling relieved that it had been aired and resolved. Ghandi THANKED him for apologizing and called him a "good man."

Do you remember how Ghandia said she'd show her cleavage to the other team as a distraction? She is simply desperate for attention and she's got no problem using her body as the attention getter. Everyone agrees (including Ted) that Ted went over the line. But Ghandia refused to let it die and she's undermining the morale of the team now. She seems hell bent on getting everyone on her "side" and against Ted instead of just letting it go.

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

tree 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-03-02, 11:03 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
Personally, I believed Ted when he said he was in a fog and thought she was his wife for a minute & believed his sincerity in apologizing. So she accepts his apology and hugs & kisses, and then tells some other tribemates what happened? Conveniently forgetting to mention the apology and acceptance? Maybe she was freaked by what happened, but to turn it around and use it to try to further herself in the game ...
tree

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-03-02, 11:41 PM (EST)
3. "Ghandia is a twit"
Here is my problem, once you accept an apology that should be the end of it.
But this "game" is these people's "job" at the moment and I have worked in offices where backstabbing is the way it goes. This reminds me of one of those offices. Accept to the face, stab behind the back. He was right to take it to the whole group.
I also feel that he probably was asleep and has no clue and he admitted grinding her, so since that is terrible and horrible and he tells that, I believe him. I think the rest was her imagination, especially since she has supposedly (I say that because I just get bad vibes off this lady and do not trust anything she says since she tells a story but forgets to tell about the appology) raped.
I also think the other ladies in the group will and probably already are, seeing that they did not get the whole thing and therefore if she can omit that part then what else is she not telling that maybe Ted was gentleman enough not to disclose even with his butt on the block.
I, as the rest of you, will never really know the truth. Unlike Clarence and his beans which he did admit to later, this one will never get that kind of admittance. But I believe Ted, and there is the fact that she has been all over him and even kissed him after the apology but before telling everything. Maybe he told her not to do that again and ticked her off.
I also think that most of America has seen just what all she has done and will give Ted the benefit of the doubt although he will now, forever, have to watch his P's and Q's.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-04-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Ghandia is a twat/ Brian's looking good"
OK ladies! Do you lay down with a guy andlet him wrap himself around you cause he's your friend? The guy's wife just had a kid. so he probably hasn't gotten any in 3 or 4 months to start, and she makes herself his pillow. How was she going to explain to her husband that they slept like that because she considered him as her second husband?

Let's say my friend is cozied up around me, and he starts grinding me. Do I fake sleep or get up and tell him to cut the sh-t out,-ssh-le? Or do I approach him the next day when I realize the crew filmed me?

Then he apologizes and everything is honky(pun)-dorey. Until I walk away and tell the story "everything except the fact that he apologized"? The girl is a psycho! She looked like a loon throwing stones in the water.

I want to see Brian's films.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-04-02, 03:09 PM (EST)
31. "No means NO"

>
>Let's say my friend is cozied
>up around me, and he
>starts grinding me. Do I
>fake sleep or get up
>and tell him to cut
>the sh-t out,-ssh-le? Or do
>I approach him the next
>day when I realize the
>crew filmed me?

This was my problem with the scenario too. I'm an absolute firm believer in no means no, but where was the no here? It would be one thing if Ghandia were a shy, timid person, but we've all seen that she ain't no shrinking violet.

I think she's taking out unresolved personal issues on Ted, whether she means to or not. The alternative is that she's playing a very wicked and devious strategy, and I just can't accept that.
>

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-06-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
49. "RE: No means NO"
I agree 100%, no DOES mean NO, BUT there was no "No!"....I thought she was trouble from the first episode. She's a drama queen, one of those types of people who always has some sort of drama going on in their lives. She just craves the spotlight even if it's negative.
If she was soooooo upset at Ted why didn't she do something when it happened, i.e. stop him, move away, say no. I am not saying Ted was 100% right in what he did at all but Dramdia went about this the wrong way.

cheri49 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ghandia is a twit"
I think also that Helen is using it all to her advantage. When told of the grind...I expected her to say why did you not move - kick him or make noise. we were all there.
I like Ted- win or lose the money he just lost due to the smear projected on him to the world.he should have made sure nothing happened in the first place.....his wife.. mom - dad and friends were watching. in the end i think the tribe will turn on Ghandia because of her all over him moves...and not mentioning the i am sorry.I know I would have (in my sleep of course where one is not responsable for actions)kicked Ted where he could not have walked for at least a day. And said I was sorry of course.
I went back and read the Nat.Enq.story posted by BASTARD LOVECHILD on 9-29 over on Survivor Sucks..Ghandia had to be the source.unless they had a pre copy of the show....If it was from her for cash ( something I would not put past her) she may be in real trouble.

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 01:12 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
Hey, Ghandia? You know why you feel like trash? Because you ARE trash! Did I happen to mention that I hate her?

So Ghandia you can return the "Tami" volume of the Reality TV Drama Queen Encyclopedia back to the BMP library now. Beyotch!

10-04-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
14. "RE: THE HO'S GOTTA GO"
DON'T HOLD BACK!

I can't think of a word for her:

Tramp? No, apologize to all tramps.

Slut? Sorry to all respectable sluts!

THE HO'S GOTTA GO!!!!!

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: THE HO'S GOTTA GO"
We came up with a lovely euphemism in the Bar last night...she's a punt.

"It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value." -- Arthur C. Clarke

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-04-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
28. "RE: THE HO'S GOTTA GO"
Hehe.

If she is using this incident as a means of furthering herself in the game, it's not only stupid but detrimental, not to mention sleazy.

Mon

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 08:01 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
Don't get me started on Ghandia... she's now officially my most disliked character of all the 80 contestants we've had to date on Survivor -- and there's been some real nutsos that I have disliked quite a bit in the past.

Look up 'backstabber' in the dictionary and you'll see her picture in there. Sure, there's been a lot of backstabbing that went on in Survivor, but this is the lowest of lows.

Look on the bright side. There's no way Ghandia can win in Survivor with the way she's been edited. Hallelujah.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-02, 08:47 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
As a man who has been married for twenty two years, I have a tendency to believe Ted......is it possible that he was in a bit of a fog and thought she was his wife for a minute - ABSOLUTELY!
These two had been playing around for a few days.He was getting very comfortable with her. They were all sleeping next to each other and he, being mostly asleep, snuggles up. Seems pretty normal and likely to me.
Remember people.....there was a camera person, or two, right there. If there was truly, aggresive, sexual abuse it would be on tape. I got a feeling Ted is telling the truth, he has appologized and that should have been that.
Ghonoria on the other had has made it clear that this wasn't about inappropriate sexual contact. She accepted the appology then ran around to the other women, changed the story, exaggerated the story in hopes of winning the game. Nothing more.
This is starting to remind me of the Kel, Jerry and the beef jerky incident from S2.
I think Ghonoria has become my least favorite (read most hated) survivor character ever.
If this is what she wanted to do, couldn't she have gotten on Jerry Springer?

10-04-02, 11:10 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
She would scare the crap out of Jerry Springer!

The ho's gotta go!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 09:41 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
Do you remember how Ghandia said she'd show her cleavage to the other team as a distraction?

Does this turn your stomach like it does mine? Can she be any LESS sexy???? Good grief!!!

Didn't she, at the beginning of the show, talk about how nice it was to hug and cuddle with Ted, cuz he reminded her of her husband????

Ted better hope for a switch/swap/something soon, cuz even if Ghandia goes next, the damage is done and the others have that seed of doubt about him now. And from the previews, it doesn't get any better between them.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-04-02, 09:46 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
I agree with most everything being said in this thread. The exception is that no woman ever "asks for it"!

Ghandia is THE WORST SURVIVOR EVER! She emblished her story to the camera, to Helen and then to the whole damn tribe! You do not go on an Island to play a game and call a man whom you have known for 7 days and say he is like your "other" husband. What the ....

I am disgusted by her behavior. If this tribe does not vote her out pronto they are the dumbest group of people ever! We were shown what we were shown for a reason. GHANDIA LIED TO THE CAMERA WITH EVERYONE WATCHING. MB knew this and I believe it was his objective to humiliate her.

My hubby and I both agreed that she went way over the line. I also half believed Ted. While I think he was in deep sleep at some point you remember hey I am not at home! It is sad that it happened, but Ghandia blew it way out of proportion.

Ok my vent is over!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"

After she accepted his apology, she looked around and realized that she would get picked off next if they lost IC again. Slamming Ted was a good way to put the target on someone other then herself. Completely backfired on her. What a huge Drama Queen! Oh and I don't know about you Girlfriend, but when we have guests ( the reward guys were there) We don't air the dirty laundry.

My fav quote - " you don't DO Ghandia that way"

I guess he wasn't doing it right. Hey Ted, a back nipple and a dry hump are NOT foreplay!

( for what it is worth, he seemed sincerly sorry and embarressed in his apology)

People For The Preservation Of Shakes Enourmous Head

10-04-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
17. "what were the words......"
What were the other words they were exchanging? I know they weren't in dictionnary or eubonics, but they made up an adjectif that was way out there!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-04-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
Um, Buggy.....Guess they don't allow smokes out there, huh? Otherwise he could have done The Clinton Cigar Trick and said, "I never had sex with that woman!"

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 10:36 AM (EST)
10. "Ghandia's quote?"
I haven't gone back to check yet, so correct me if I'm wrong, but did Ghandia say that she had been raped four times?

I don't think it would be wise to get into a discussion about how someone can or cannot be raped repeatedly, but with the way she is using her body as a "tool" it did get me rethinking what she had said.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
30. "Before, not four"
>I haven't gone back to check
>yet, so correct me if
>I'm wrong, but did Ghandia
>say that she had been
>raped four times?
>

I believe she said she'd been raped BEFORE, not she'd been raped FOUR times.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 10:53 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
It is perfectly possible that both Ghandia and Ted sincerely think they are right and believe in what they consider to be the truth. What is really important here is how each of them has dealt with the situation, and neither of them did it well in my opinion. Ted thought his apology was the end of it and he should have realized that wasn't the case when Brian started talking to him about the incident. Ghandia manipulated the situation behind the scenes, for whatever reasons of her own, in order to convict Ted.

"Ugly" is the nicest thing that can be said about this.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
Ugly was exactly the word that came to my mind dabo. The whole incident made me sick because, as has been stated, this will follow them around forever, and it will not be one of those things that gets left "in the game".

Despite how Ghandia behaved with Ted, she has a right to express her discomfort with his behavior, so for those of you who are suggesting that she wanted it or asked for it, think again.

As for her outburst -- women who have been sexually assaulted never fully heal from it. I'm sure that this incident got blown out of proportion specifically because it triggered some unhealed wounds in G.

With all of that said, I do think it should have been dropped at the apology and not thrown around as an excuse to form alliances.

All I could do was cringe. It made the show really hard to watch.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
I don't contend that she was "asking for it" or that she wanted it at all. But for her to claim that the problem she had with it was not the act itself, but that he was disrespecting both his marriage and hers by his familiarity, doesn't cut it. Her statement is disingenuous, considering how familiar she had gotten with him prior to this incident. I also have a problem with how her story...um...developed, shall we say, the more often she told it. Was Ted's behavior uncalled for? Absolutely. His excuse kinda weak? Sure. I'm not defending his behavior. BUT.

The initial right thing to do would have been for Ted to keep his hands to himself, I think we all agree on that. Barring that, the next right thing would have been for her to stop it, then and there (simply shifting your position is NOT a strong signal, girlfriend). If you don't like what he's doing, SAY SO. EXPRESS your discomfort when it's happening, tell him no VERBALLY, get up and move your ass to the other side of the cave, take some action. Barring that, to discuss it by yourselves, and resolve it, in private -- which looked like it happened...Ted apologized, and agreed it was inappropriate, and said he'd take steps to assure that it wouldn't happen again...Ghandia accepted his apology, said he was a good man, and hugged him, and THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END OF IT. For Ghandia to then run around and tell everyone else on the tribe about it, embellishing it a little more each time, and then also omitting that he had apologized to her, is inexcusable. I think Ted minimized the problem to Brian in an effort to keep the incident private, between he and Ghandia, because he didn't feel like it was something everyone needed to know about. And it wasn't. Unless, of course, it was part of her game strategy, which is sick.

I'm sorry she was raped in college. It shouldn't happen to anyone, and yes, it does take a long time to heal. But to compare this incident to rape is to not understand what rape is. She needed to recognize that the Ted incident triggered unhealed wounds in herself, from her past, and not make Ted her scapegoat on national television.

"It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value." -- Arthur C. Clarke

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 04:30 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-02 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

All excellent points sami! I just don't want people going overboard with this one. Women who have been raped tend to react quite emotionally to any hint or even suggestion of unwanted advances. I don't think she was plotting against him necessarily -- just reacting. Give her a modicum of sympathy for what she has been through in the past and realize she is ill equipped to deal with even a minor issue that blurs these kinds of boundaries.

Neither of them acted appropriately for married people. How many happily married peeps here would spoon/kiss/hang-on someone who wasn't their spouse? I sure wouldn't.

Again, I do feel as though she reacted inappropriately to the situation. I thought it should have been dropped at Ted's apology and not used to divide the tribe or create factions. All I'm saying is that I understand why she overreacted. In the end, it's an unfortuante situation for everyone involved, including G's husband and Ted's wife.

edited to add: is it just me or does Fatherless Fatguy remind you of anyone?

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 06:50 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"

>edited to add: is it just me or does Fatherless
>Fatguy remind you of anyone?

He sure does.

And sami & scribey & others... excellent points in your posts! Ghandia didn't really "ask for it" but she certainly put herself into a position she shouldn't have been getting into in the first place and opening the door for someone else to make a move -- even if that person making the move should have known better himself.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-04-02, 02:16 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
If she was still so distressed over the incident then why did she reach out, take Ted's face in her hands and kiss him after they won the reward challenge?

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-02, 10:35 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
If she was still so distressed over the incident then why did she reach out, take Ted's face in her hands and kiss him after they won the reward challenge?
Here's what I think happened with Ghandia: I think at the time she kissed Ted during the RC, she had accepted his apology. She then retracted her acceptance of his apology after she thought about it again. Peggy Keller of RNO made an excellent point, "The other day I ordered two pizzas and they charged me 54 bucks. I called back to ask "Why so much," and they gave me a reason that sounded totally plausible on the phone, they said even though I only ordered one veggie and one with half spinach and half deluxe, they had to charge me for three pizzas. An hour later I started thinking, Huh? Wait a sec, that makes no sense. Needless to say, I will not be ordering any more pizza from Racenellis in St. Louis. The point is, most of us have buyers remorse at one point or another. Something sounds acceptable and then we rethink it later. How many eBay bids have you put in and then thought, gee is that really a good deal?

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 02:52 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
Sorry, Nightscribe, I have to disagree with this somewhat. First of all, Ghandia did have a right to discuss it. WITH TED. (It should be pointed out though that Ghandia was all, "It was comfortable snuggling with him. It was like being with my husband" when this episode began, so she's really not all THAT innocent in thi either) It was between the two of them. Yet Ghandia helped turn the entire event into some utterly inane 7th grade He said/She said "telephone" game. I half expected Helen to say, "Did you hear what Ted did, purple monkey dishwasher?" Futhermore he took responsibilities for his action and apologized (which the stupid skank was puposefully omitting. Someone should get girlfriend a dictionary on what "truth" means.) He took time to listen to whining and crying and give her initial explanation a sympathetic ear, and all he appeared to get for his trouble was a serious damaging accusation used just as leverage to win a silly game show and gain attention (combine this with her "boob-flashing" threat (um...ew!), and one gets the notion that SOMEONE is an attention vortex), is really despicable. That accusation and overexaggeration is well beyond the means of "appropriate" game playing, given the sober nation of sexual molestation nowadays. Especially since all she did was just lower morale for the tribe and cause a predictable riff among gender lines (speaking of which I'll save the hypocrisy of her running to a woman she doesn't like and tried to vote off to "confide" in.)

Plus she is SO ANNOYING! Even before her "Tami" imitation, I hated this two-faced wench.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
>What is really important here is
>how each of them has
>dealt with the situation, and
>neither of them did it
>well in my opinion.
>Ted thought his apology was
>the end of it and
>he should have realized that
>wasn't the case when Brian
>started talking to him about
>the incident.

Now I think you're getting into an area that is either editing or the fact that the Red Berets were there, which means Ted could have been thinking "let's deal with this later, after the RBs leave."

Groandia KNOWS she hasn't got a hope in hell of making it to the end, so she doesn't care whether the group gets the full benefit of the instruction/help from the Red Berets. All she cared about was having the whole group looking at her fat face and listening to her fathead problems.

I hate her so much I can't begin to say how much.

I do not fault Ted for his handling of the situation - he was trying to focus on the Red Beret Lesson Plan while all this crap was going on, which in my view is just more negative points for Goneyet.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
I am agreeing with what everyone is saying here! The one thing I want to know is why didn't she bring up to Ted in their private conversation about him Biting her, or kissing her shoulder, or rubbing her head?????

Since she came out and asked him about the grinding, why didn't she hit on all those other topics? I'm thinking some of that was a bit made up to help her look more the victim.

Nobody EVER asks for it, but Ghandia needs to keep lips, arms and everything else away from Ted!
Cin

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
I think Clay had it right, when he compared her behavior when she was yelling and ranting off by herself to that of his two year old whom he smacked and put to bed when they threw a tantrum.

That woman needs to be smacked and voted out!

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
36. "Clay Rocks"
And Clay's statement was probably the hardest I have ever laughed while watching any Survivor episode ever. True comedy and great timing by the editing crew.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 12:36 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
Ghandia is one of those people that NEVER take accountability for their own actions and blame everything on someone else.

Actually I think it was Helen that really stirred things up by going back to Gdiva with Brian's story about Ted. Is Helen being btchy or clever???

"It's just a show, I should really just relax..." mst3k

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
23. "could this have been caught on film?"
I was under the impression cameramen watch these folks all the time-in other words the absolute truth could be on film somewhere. It makes me cringe to think of their respective families watching the show last night. This brought the show to a whole new level of low. YUCK!

10-04-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
24. "RE: of course it is on film - we saw it."
Yes, they caught the whole thing on film. MB has filming going on night and day. These people are sleeping in a group and one or two camera people would have caught it all.
The point is, and I tried to make it earlier in this thread is.... WE SAW IT! What ever happened was shown to us in the opening scene. Basically they were spooning.
Notice we don't see Ghonoria push him away! We don't see her lift Ted's arm off of her. She seems quite comfortable. As a matter of fact, and it has been said throughout this thread, she led him to believe that the physical contact(I am not saying sexual) was O.K.
Everything I have seen or heard leads me to believe, this was a very minor foul that was preceeded with a sincere appology. Ghonoria should have accepted it and the two of them should have tried to maintain a little space between each other.
Ghonoria's actions make me say..."Get that nasty ho out of here!"

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
26. "RE: of course it is on film - we saw it."
That was it? That shot at the beginning? *walks away muttering*

10-04-02, 03:58 PM (EST)
32. "RE: of course it is on film - we saw it."
IMHO, Yes!
Otherwise here is what we have to believe....either
1. MB's camera crew missed it.
They are under specific orders to film as much and as many people as they can....the more controversial the better. Please remember arguments and sceaming are good, but sex is better. Miss anything good and you are fired!

OR
2. MB's crew caught it all and with a little promotion could have made last nights episode the most watched show ever and MB decided not to show it.

Nope, I think we saw it all.
I have to agree with you moonbaby. <<*walks away muttering*>>

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
I have read what everyone hear has said and I have to agree with mostly everything. However, I think the whole problem got started because Ghandia suddenly realized that "Oh my God, I AM ON TELEVISION and one day my family is going to watch the footage of TED groping me. How am I going to explain this to my family/husband/". Ghandia spoke very favorably of Ted and even encouraged the physical contact up until that point - she was even the one shown last episode with HER hand draped over his leg toward his inner thigh.

I am not saying that because she is a woman who held hands, hugged, etc a man that she was inviting sexual contact. What I am saying is though that she DIDN'T do anything to DISCOURAGE it, and therein lies the difference. It is completely irrelevant WHY Ted did what he did, because even if he was fully aware of who he was directing his sexual energy toward, Ghandia did not stop him. The next day she may have either had a guilty conscience or realized she was busted and then she invented in her head the scenario that she had been taken advantage of.

She should have just told Ted "look maybe this has gone too far and we both need to stop it now". Ted seems like a reasonable person and I believe that he would have left it alone. But for her to accept what I believe was a genuine apology on his part and then run and tell everybody (of course, except for that little apology part) instantly made her the bad guy.

I really don't think that Ted will have to worry about how people perceive him in real life. I think that Ghandia made herself look like a looney asshole on TV last night and that only she will pay the price for her actions.

What I still cannot believe is that after all that she still had the nerve to kiss him after they won. Unbelieveable!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
51. "Hmmm"
>It is completely irrelevant WHY Ted did what he did, because even
>if he was fully aware of who he was directing his sexual energy toward, Ghandia
>did not stop him.

I can't agree with this -- it takes two to tango. Personally, I don't buy Ted's explanation at all. Nevertheless, I don't buy Ghandia's accusation either.

>I really don't think that Ted will have to worry about
>how people perceive him in real life. I think
>that Ghandia made herself look like a looney asshole on
>TV last night and that only she will pay the
>price for her actions.

I agree. In a sense, this all reminds me of Gervase's comparison of women to cows (which Joel ended up getting blamed for and booted as a result) -- whatever happened, the fact that Ghandia made an incident out of it might have worked for her, had she not been quite so duplicitous about it. But, in a show like this, once your tribe stops trusting you, you're history. Only difference: Joel was innocent, Ghandia isn't.

MB made sure that he showed all the pre- and post-"incident" physical contact between Ghandia and Ted, to ensure that we didn't think he was tolerating sexual abuse, didn't he?

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
35. "They were both wrong."
Never in my lifehave I felt bad for a complete stranger but last night my heart broke for both Ted's wife and Ghandia's husband. To see your life partner engaging in questionable behavior on TV exposes your intimate personal relationship to the world and basically makes everyone look like a jerk.

Ghandia was wrong, she did nothing to prevent or discourage those actions from taking place. She should be ashamed of herself for actin a fool and making a mountain out of a mole hill. Grow up and DEAL with it. No one feels sorry for you Ghandia, rape survivor or not. As a rape survivor one would NOT be likely to be inclined to get "cozy" with someone so quickly.

Ted was wrong as well. His "foggy sleep" excuse was LAME! He knew what he was doing just as much as Ghandia knew what she was doing. Here's an example of why his "I thought you were my wife" excuse doesn't hold water with me. My daughter occasionally sleeps in my bed with DH and I (when she is ill or scared). Let's say my DH is half asleep but aroused, I am confident that he would know the difference between me and our daughter. Sub-consciously he would KNOW where he was and who he was with. Is Ted trying to tell us he simply "forgot" all together that he was on Survivor, not in his own bed and not holding his wife? Puh-leeze! I was born at night honey but it wasn't last night! He knew what was going on and took advantage of the cuddling and the situation, since Ghandia wasn't comlaining or refusng he took it farther as men will do when they are aroused.

Snoocharoo

cheri49 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 11:58 PM (EST)
42. "RE: They were both wrong."
I agree that they are both wrong. and I feel so sorry for their mates....

Let me assure you if Ted tried that with Helen , clay( or me) he would have been in no shape for a challange..Any decent woman or man not intrested would have hurt him good. he would have had a sissy walk .......

Of course I would have said I was sorry...I must have done it in my sleep...........so, sorry...bet that hurts.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 05:30 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
Ted was definitely an idiot, but apologized so he at least is honest.

As far as the conversation with Brian that nothing happened and then Brian telling Helen that Ted said nothing happened is the old Men are from Mars Women are from Venus gender stereotypical differences. Men typically do not talk about details of relationships or instances with the opposite sex and prefer to talk in broad general terms. When Ted said nothing happened he meant they didn't have sex, there was no hard core groping, real kissing, etc. Brian understood this and gave some latitude on the situation to Ted. He explained that maybe there was some light touching, fingers thru the hair, etc. and that Ted was sorry for the "nothing" that did happen.

Helen however heard this and told Ghandia and the two of them thought that Ted was denying anything happened at all.

Last point: Wasn't big ole Ghandia laying on top while trying to flatten Ted like a pancake in one of the first scenes from last night. From my perspective they probably fell asleep like that and Ted rolled over to Ghandia when they shifted sleeping positions while they were asleep. From Ted's foggy perspective the grinding (which Ghandia even stated was just a few thrusts) could have been Ted shifting and spooning to get closer and more comfortable in his new sleeping position. Not actual emulation of sex grinding.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-04-02, 07:48 PM (EST)
39. "Was it really that bad?"
I am talking physicaly not mentaly. I do beleive that something happened as wrong as it may be I think it gets worse with each telling. The reason I beleive this is, if something did happen Ted's caboose would have been on the first fishboat out of there. MB doesn't need that kind of publicity"Pervert Survivor Molests Tribe Mates"
We saw what happened on Big Brother two with the knife incodent.
Now mentaly is a whole other story. With Ghandia being raped before she could have felt betrayed and taken advantaged of and sexualy assaulted. I feel she felt confused the whole time,and she was looking to get some venting/sympathy out when she talked to Helen, but leaving out that he apologized is just wrong!
All in all I think MB saw what happened, reviewed the tapes, felt that it didn't put his tush in a sling or possibly in a courtroom down the line and said lets go with it!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 09:25 PM (EST)
40. "MB and his cameras do not necessarily catch EVERYTHING"
I don't think we should assume the Almighty Powerful OZ (MB) always gets every single incident on tape. For example, if he had actual footage of Skupin doing his face plant in the fire, you would be damned sure that would have been aired-- but the camera must have been pointed somewhere else at that moment.

Just to be a bit more clear, let's speculate - (a) if cameraman actually saw Skupin FALL into the fire pit, then drops camera and/or calls for help, that would have been aired -- (b) if cameraman does not actually see Skupin fall, but notices and films Skupins face in the fire, that might not be aired because it would be deemed too cruel... or most likely (c) no footage was filmed of the accident UNTIL Skupin was getting up OUT of the fire and running to the water.

Anyway, my point is, not every single thing is always caught on tape- so I doubt there is any footage of Ted and Ghandia incident.

And about that incident. Ghandia did not ASK for it, but she sure messed up in how she handled it. Ted seemed very sincere and respectful when he apologized. If Ghandia has unresolved issues or changed her mind about accepting his apology, it is too bad she could not have dealt with it directly with Ted. I do not fault her for confronting Ted and saying she felt trashy, bad, vulnerable, feeling used. To me, these words reflect her unresolved issues about her past rape and it makes me feel sad for her-- but unfortunately she took out her anger and frustration on Ted unfairly. Very uncomfortable to watch.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 09:46 PM (EST)
41. "RE: MB and his cameras do not necessarily catch EVERYTHING"
RE: MB and his cameras do not necessarily catch EVERYTHING

Yeah, it is kind of impossible to capture a dream sequence when you're only filming candidly.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

sablebunny 156 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-02, 11:54 PM (EST)
46. "RE: MB and his cameras do not necessarily catch EVERYTHING"
>Yeah, it is kind of impossible
>to capture a dream sequence
>when you're only filming candidly.

I thought this was so funny that I tried to wake my husband up from his coma-like sleep to share it with him. I nudged his arm, bit his nose, even smacked him on the head a couple times. All he did was moan and roll around on the bed. I saw clearly that he was coming on to the mattress. Not only was I jealous, I was righteously angry. Just when I was finishing the list of everything I wanted to get in the divorce, he woke up and apologized for being too tired to hear what my imaginary friends had to say on the web. I said I believed him and accepted his apology before he passed out again, but I'll be telling all my girlfriends about this in the morning. I think I can get a new car out of it if I play my cards right.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-02, 00:20 AM (EST)
43. "Ghandia's real problem"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-02 AT 00:21 AM (EST)

I think that Ghandia wanted Ted to say "Yeah, baby, I found you so attractive and wanted to be with you." The look on her face when he said that he wasn't attracted to her spoke volumes. This is a woman who has some self esteem issues and wants others to feed her ego.

They both are at fault, but Ghandia is the only one not seeing how some of this was caused by her own actions. She could have stopped it short by waking him and/or moving away from him.

My husband and I would never allow ourselves to be in that position - to get all huggy squeezy with someone else is a violation of one's marriage vows, even if there is no sex involved. I'm not talking about a friendly hug or kiss, I'm referring to the constant snuggling, touching and being next to each other.

From the book of Survivor 5:3: Too bad Jed won't win enough money to buy himself a personality.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
54. "Prozac or something like it..."
Maybe Ghandia should try some medication when she gets off the ol' island.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-02, 00:48 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
I don't know that Ghandia "asked for it", but she certainly has been sending out some very confusing signals. Matinee Idol mentioned above the same thing that I keep coming back to in my mind, namely, the lingering shot we saw in an earlier episode of Ghandia with her hand quite comfortably perched on Ted's inner thigh. This action was in my opinion highly inappropriate behavior, especially for a married woman. As a victim of a purported rape, why would she be initiating such fairly intimate contact with someone she's known for just a few days? Did she ever stop to consider that maybe Ted was not comfortable with this contact?

As far as the "incident" is concerned, gee I don't know, if I was in her position I would have a.told him to stop immediately, b. moved Ted's hands,lips, etc from my person c.moved myself away from Ted, etc., but did she, heck no. If it was so unwanted, and made her feel so uncomfortable, why didn't she just yell her damn head off?? If she feels so used and degraded why does she still insist on hugging and kissing on Ted, even after this horrible scene???

I agree with those above who stated that she realized she was busted and was trying desperately to put some sort of sympathetic spin on it. Any chance she had of doing that evaporated with her tantrum like display, and the convenient forgetting of her acceptance of Ted's apology when recounting the incident to the other women of the group.

It certainly appears that she is actually trying to use this crap as some sort of half-assed approach to alliance building, and if so, she is just pure evil.

As for Ted, he's not free and clear from blame here, and he's really sunk in my estimation for having the bad sense to get himself so wrapped up with Ghonoria to begin with. I certainly hope that if my husband ever ended up on a tv show he wouldn't be spooning with some nasty trollop he just met unless it was in the script and he was getting paid better than union scale.

Sorry for this long-winded rant, but I just hate that Survivor seems to be headed down Jerry Springer lane. Hey MB, Springer got cancelled, in case you haven't heard. You shouldn't be casting your show from his rejects pool.

PigFace 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-02, 00:39 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Ghandia asked for it!"
No she didnt actually ask for it but she wasnt not asking either

Skilinopia 108 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-02, 06:38 AM (EST)
48. "Well..."
I would actually like to offer a different opinion that this whole incident was an unforeseen unfortunate occurrence and that neither Ted nor Ghandia were at fault and that the blame should fall on the circumstances the show creates.

Yes, it is true that Ghandia and Ted were not behaving appropriately as a married couple and that they should keep their appropriate distance. However, the fact is, is this the first time that such inappropriate intimate actions happened between a male and a female on survivor? Correct me if I am wrong, but haven't Neleh and Paschal, Roger and Elizabeth have been "very close" on the show? And the fact is that Elizabeth was attached for the matter and both Roger and Paschal were obviously married. On the basher board, we call it a matter of a "nice" old man taking advantage of a sweet little girl. On the Fanatic board it was a sweet, touching father and daughter relationship. There were many other "couples" on the show, Vee and Sean, Colby and Tina to a certain extent, Colleen and Greg, Jerri and Colby. Many of them had interaction with very close proximity. And we have all bashed these relationships one way or another but we never "blamed" them for behaving inappropriately? (Or wait...did we?)

The fact is that despite the many opportunities of ANY relationship blowing sky high as we are witnessing now, not one of them did. The conditions for a Ted and Ghandia incident were just as ripe for any of the other couples. The pressure of the show, the inability to know who to trust, the insecurity, the lack of proper clothing, the close proximity, the separation from family, the loneliness, the scheming and the fact that many of them slept very closely together. Under the flag, under the blanket, etc. The only thing different was that NONE of the other couples were as emotionally disturbed as Ghandia. And as a result were able to cope with the pressure at that time and even allowed their "friendship/relationship" to proceed "harmlessly" albeit the closeness, the body contact etc.

We should take a closer look at Ghandia psyche at that point of time. She has gone through 9 days of intense competition. Her tribe has lost all challenges. She was directly responsible for the lost of the first one, and her remorse was heighten by the fact that she was very confidant that she could do it without any problems. From her responses, we know that she is an emotionally fragile woman, who reacts emotionally rather than rationally.

We have been bashing her for some of the stuff she has been saying. Her mention of using her cleverage to distract the other tribe, that was in jest. Her mentioning of Ted as a second husband, that was to show how close they had become and the comfort that he gave her. I mean, Elizabeth and Neleh in someway or another had linked Roger and Paschal to their father, but we do not just to the conclusion of incest do we? However this does not by pass the point that Ghandia was emotionally weak.

What happened that night...
Ted had his arms around Ghandia and she did not protest. At that period of time I suggest that she was feeling that it was ok and for warmth. Remember, Ted is a big man, and not everyone stays still when he or she sleeps. I tend to agree with the posts that that spooning that Ghandia accused Ted of doing was probably because he was turning and moving for a better position, subconsciously. Remember, at that time, his front was facing Ghandia back so ANY movement could be interpreted as sexual advances because of the invariable body contact. Ghandia said that Ted "advanced (on her) several times" it could be that he was moving several times in his sleep.

The question that has been bugging everyone, why did not Ghandia move away?? Remember, at that period of time, it was in the middle of the night and Ghandia was probably not very clear on what was really happening either (which gives room for her imagination to go wild) in addition, she probably had been awaken by Ted's movements and was confused. So she moved a little away. She could not move far because of, the lack of light, the fear of stepping onto something in the dark, and she was not sure whether Ted was doing it on purpose. But remember Ted was a LARGE man. So a little distance would make hardly any difference.

So what about Ted's lame excuse? Like it has been mentioned, he probably had no idea of what was the heck was Ghandia talking about in the morning. Or maybe he did had some idea as he did mentioned "he was going to talk to her about it". But what I could say may have happen is that in his sleep he may have been moving, tossing about, or maybe in his subconscious state he may have moved what would been deemed as sexually against Ghandia (i.e the spooning,etc) aware of that he probably woke up and knew that he was in the wrong and wanted to make right. IF he really was a sexual predator, why only on night 8? And why stop after a few advances? So he told Ghandia that he mistook her for his wife, sound lame, but wouldn't it be lamer if her had said "oh, I was not able to control my subconscious mind from assuming that you were my wife so in the state of sleep I did what I would normally do to my wife."

Having sort of justified Ted's lame statement and its origins, we know that it was just unfortunate that what Ted did was an unfortunate incident/accident.

As for Ghandia, she accepted Ted's apology, but being emotionally weak, she, well like what a post said, felt that it was weak and went on telling the other tribe members hoping to see what their opinion of it and to help to clarify her doubts. When Helen went to tell Ghandia what Ted said, it was not because she wanted to cause more trouble but it was because she wanted to clarify things with Ghandia, it could be seen that she attempted to restraint Ghandia from running off but failed. Probably because she did not feel comfortable of grabbing her around the waist to restraint her, as they were still after all still strangers. Ghandia actions of venting anger are perfectly normal, what was going through her emotionally weak/tired state was that "Ted did not mean it (the apology)" "Ted did not mean it" she probably felt used.

So was it Ted fault for telling Brian that it was nothing? Well as one post said, he felt that it was private and since that it was justified, nothing more should have been said. So it was unfortunate that this statement caused more misunderstanding. And Brain telling Helen? It is normal because if what Ted had said had coincided with what Helen had said, he would not have sought her out. But what he wanted to do was clarify.

So the fault lies with Ghandia being emotionally sensitive and weak. But is that her fault? We could blame her for making the advances but we are viewing the situation in retrospect. What could have been done and avoided. I doubt that she actually was manipulating the situation to her advantage. So that shows the lack of motive if it is true. So did Ghandia purposely asked to be an emotional weak woman? Of course not! The fact that she was raped made it worse.

So in conclusion, it was an unfortunate incident that should never have happened. And that it happened on this survivor should not shock anyone as it was bound to happen sooner or later after all those expressive hugs, kisses etc.

Hmmm....ok now to do the required basing =p
I think the whole cast sucks, esp Helen. I would think that she would have the most survivor skills being in the military to at least know how to chop bamboo

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Well..."
Great post, Skili! I would have said something similar if I were half as articulate as you are. I do kind of think that Ghandia might have manipulated some stuffs to earn some sympathy points with the other tribe members and also perhaps to the audience. That is probably the main reason as to why she left off Ted's apology in her recounting of the story. That version only made Ted look even worse and made herself look even more pitiful. Of course all that stems from her emotional weakness.

Hehe... I do love Helen though. She's a real character and can be hilarious whether she realizes it or not-- unlike what Clay said about her encyclopedia personality. Anyway, I don't think Helen could be faulted for her lack of survival skills in Thailand. Like what Helen said in her confessional, the Thai Red Berets were in their element and it was almost like surviving off their backyard to them. There were a lot of local plants that might not have been familiar to Helen since she is from the US, and judging by how much SJ suffers in comparison to CG, I would think Helen adds a lot of value to her tribe by being their "encyclopedia".

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-02, 08:25 PM (EST)
52. "Ghandia's the kinda woman that make the rest of us look bad"
Not only did she blow something out of proportion.
(absolutely no pun intended)
She's been throwing herself at Ted. There was
one very clear shot of her placing her hand on his
inside upper thigh. There's no other way to consider
this gesture than a sexual comeon. If Ted had
grabbed her breast it would be sexual assault. It
has always bothered me when a woman throws herself
at a man and when those attempts fail to get the response
expected she claims foul. Poor Ted. He's not looking to
cheat on his wife. He's got a woman wrapped around his
body while he sleeps, his body's response is automatic
without conscious thought. He's got nothing to apologize
for. Other than being stupid enough to sleep so close to
that unstable, drama queen. Way to go Helen pouring
gasoline on the fire, looking to protect your own azz.
These two women make me embarrassed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •