The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MTV's The Reality Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"MTV's The Reality Show"
Did anyone besides me and the hubby watch the new MTV show.The Reality Show?? I you can sit through 30 mins of that moron Andy #####, it is okay, so bashable though.They pick people to pitch their own reality show and then America votes on the winner. If anyone else watched. I really liked the funeral parlor family. There is no way in he*** I would watch the 2 girls who want to be the next "Paris and Nicole".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MTV's The Reality Show volsfan 09-14-05 1
   RE: MTV's The Reality Show Pretty_Kitty 09-14-05 2
 RE: MTV's The Reality Show Fox41 09-15-05 3
   RE: MTV's The Reality Show blueshark 09-22-05 4
       RE: MTV's The Reality Show missygirl3 09-23-05 5
 RE: MTV's The Reality Show Tejayes 09-24-05 6
   RE: MTV's The Reality Show brit21 09-26-05 7
       RE: MTV's The Reality Show uglier than sarah w 09-27-05 8
 RE: MTV's The Reality Show Tejayes 09-27-05 9
   RE: MTV's The Reality Show uglier than sarah w 09-29-05 10
 RE: MTV's The Reality Show Tejayes 10-05-05 11
   RE: MTV's The Reality Show missygirl3 10-05-05 12
       RE: MTV's The Reality Show uglier than sarah w 10-06-05 13
           RE: MTV's The Reality Show Hoobie 10-13-05 14
 RE: MTV's The Reality Show califan 10-19-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
Yeah, I caught it lastnight. I liked too and you are so right...bashable isn't even the word to describe it. I think the twins could be fun to watch if they had that little banter like they did on their preview tape. One of them is gay the other straight and they are looking to find the other a mate.

I will catch it next week for sure.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
I watched. I enjoyed there are still too many to know which one I might like the most but the next paris and nicole is a big no no for me I dont like the real ones

Andy ##### cracks me up yes I have a stupid,kinda sick sense of humor but... I'll watch again

wait my poor abused brain cells just reminded me that I liked the anti-Laguna Beach girl drama in hicksville I'm sooo there!!

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-15-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
If they get rid of Andy D*ck I'll give the show a try.
I can't stand him, & there is no way that I'm going to
waste 30 f*cking minutes of my life watching HIM.

blueshark 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueshark Click to send private message to blueshark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
I watched MTV's the reality show.. fox is right if they get rid of andy d**k probably they can get alots of viewers.

09-23-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
This weeks ep was worse as far as judges go. You had to put up with Andy D and the big O. UGH!! At least they did a good job with the bottom 3. I would not watch any of those 3. esp Cyndee and Toi.I think MTV has deep fondness for spoiled brats!!!

Tejayes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-24-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tejayes Click to send private message to Tejayes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
I didn't just watch it. I'm writing about it on another website (guess which one).

I started off not liking Cyndee & Toi at all, but their trainwreck mini-episode showed potential. I voted to cancel Heather. I mean, who wants to see a poor man's version of Laguna Beach, anyway?

Here's my current ranking of the ten hopefuls:

1. Kipchoge
2. Shelley
3. Nick
4. Andy
5. Kaitlin
6. Jacob & Jude
7. Cyndee & Toi
8. Niki
9. Karishma & Bansri
10. Heather

brit21 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brit21 Click to send private message to brit21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
I'm also hoping Kipchoge wins. I voted for the Hilton wannabes to be kicked off. I can't stand them. I also like the one with the kid who runs his own business as well as the kid who lives with his uncle. Tuth be told, I'm ashamed to say I'll watch any of the shows that win.

Did you guys see in the casting call the lady who was a math teacher and she kept saying "basically it would be about math. Me teaching math. I love math. The pythagoren (sp?) theorUM." Woh. I'm scared....theorum?

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-27-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
Yeah, Paris and Nicole bored me, as did the Ramona party girl...My favs are Kipchoge and the funeral home girl and the kid with the talent agency. I think all have a good shot, I just home they kick off the losers fast enough so we can give more face time to the good ones...

09-27-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tejayes Click to send private message to Tejayes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
**POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW, IF ANYONE CARES***

Aw man! Kipchoge's in the bottom three! The other two are Karishma and Bansri (again) and Kaitlin. If Kipchoge's cancelled, I'll be really ticked. My hope is for K&B. They're mini-ep tonight was sooooo boring.

Current rankings:

1: Shelley (Donald Trump? A gig on Passions? Cool!)
2: Kipchoge (Please don't get cancelled!)
3: Nick (Management at a summer camp? Neat!)
4: Andy (To tell the truth, Bobby's starting to bother me a bit)
5: Jacob & Jude (Jude can't dance)
6: Niki (There's still a little potential, but I'm still bored)
7: Kaitlin (Seriously, posing as Jessica Simpson for laughs? Not cool.)
8: Heather (It's still just a cheap Laguna Beach knock-off!)
9: Karishma & Bansri (How do you say 'cancelled' in India?)
CANCELLED: Cyndee & Toi (No more red carpets for you!)

09-29-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
I think my favorite right now is definitely Nick... He is such a character.

10-05-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
11. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
Well, Kipchoge survived his first scare, but he's back on the chopping block! What is wrong with these critics? Niki's show is extremely boring, yet it hasn't been nominated yet! Good grief. I hope Heather goes home, but I won't miss Jacob & Jude, either.

CURRENT RANKINGS

1) Nick (He's had three very strong weeks so far, and there's a lot of potential left)
2) Andy (Bobby's back on my good side. This show has something for everyone)
3) Shelley (My interest is starting to wane a bit, but it's still high)
4) Kipchoge (It's obvious the critics don't like him, for whatever twisted reasons)
5) Karishma & Bansri (The parents kicked this show up a couple notches)
6) Jacob & Jude (What the heck is wrong with Jacob?)
7) Niki (Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...)
8) Heather (I STILL don't want a Laguna Beach clone!)

CANCELLED

2) Kaitlin (No more impersonations for you!)
1) Cyndee & Toi (No more red carpets for you!)

10-05-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
I hope Heather goes home too. I really like Shelley, Andy, and Nick. I agree that Niki is getting pretty boring. I predict that Nick will win. I am so hooked on this show.. BTW.. Andy is HOT

10-06-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
I agree with Coral saying Before or During the Crown is a lot more exciting than after...Jacob and Jude seem annoying and I cannot stand Heather from Pamona at all!

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
I missed last week? What happened with the cousins and the parents? Who got eliminated?

califan 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-19-05, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail califan Click to send private message to califan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: MTV's The Reality Show"
they are only showing it online now, it must have totally bombed. wonder what that means for the "winner"

i looked because i was curious and heres whats current:
safe:
*andy
*nick
*niki

nominated:
*twins
*indian girls (they must have good karma to not be gone)
*shelley(as soon as she lost her crown they want to get rid of her, heehee)

cancelled:
*kipchoge(i never understood how if he didnt have electricity how being on mtv wasnt selling out for him)
*heather from ramona
*Kaitlin
&Cyndi and Toi

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •