The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
'What America really wants is a cheeseburger pizza.'

No, Donald, what America really wants is for you to stop insulting our collective intelligence. The Dub Monster just erupted from your hair, twirled a cane, and went off to seek its fortune in the big city. This just passed 'ridiculous' and went on a collision course with 'self-parody'. How about we just never see his face when he's talking, and then EPMB can insert whatever clever quips/advertisments he wants? Or is that what's scheduled for the finale?

Which would still be better than Regis.

(Dear Domino's: it'll now be at least a year before I consider ordering from you. How's that for a successful ad campaign?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever... BriarRosie 04-08-05 1
 RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever... Ellehcar71 04-08-05 2
 RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever... Reeflex7 04-08-05 3
 RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever... CantStandToLook 04-09-05 4
 RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever... jae 04-10-05 5
   RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever... Ellehcar71 04-10-05 6
 RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever... Scuba Steve 04-10-05 7
 RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever... singer 04-11-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-08-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
I thought Papa John's pizza campaign was freakin' brilliant.

It takes chutzpah to place an ad directly competing with the product placement sponsor.

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
I know, Estee! Watched it a couple times just to be sure I was correctly offended! No doubt about it.

Why didn't Donald suggest the week before that he liked hamburger on his pizza rather than meatballs, knowing that it is a completely uncreative bunch, and they, of course, were bound to do exactly what he said?!?

No matter that EPMB tried to undermine the Papa John's campaign, they still won this one! Whoever the PJ project manager was, he/she is probably enjoying a Trump-sized reward right now!

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
Bravo Estee. Copy and paste that into an email to NBC, Mark Burnett, and Domino's.

What a shameless all-time low that was.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
lol..so true Estee.

The thing I want to know is how come Donald can't remember peoples name. WTF was with that whole conversation in the car about the guy and the other guy that did better than the first guys and I dont think you're gonna get paid cause you didn't do anything...I mean if you're gonna make up fake conversations, at least make up some fake names to go in them.

Yeah boss, I'm talking to you

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-10-05, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
Hey how did Papa John's know that both teams were going to create meatball pizzas?

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
>Hey how did Papa John's know
>that both teams were going
>to create meatball pizzas?

I smell a leak! A delicious meatball pizza scented leak!

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-10-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
Dear Domino's,

I'll take over for Estee.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-11-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
Estee. You. Are. Hilarious!

--Singer

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •