URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1478
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."

Posted by Estee on 04-08-05 at 01:55 PM
'What America really wants is a cheeseburger pizza.'

No, Donald, what America really wants is for you to stop insulting our collective intelligence. The Dub Monster just erupted from your hair, twirled a cane, and went off to seek its fortune in the big city. This just passed 'ridiculous' and went on a collision course with 'self-parody'. How about we just never see his face when he's talking, and then EPMB can insert whatever clever quips/advertisments he wants? Or is that what's scheduled for the finale?

Which would still be better than Regis.

(Dear Domino's: it'll now be at least a year before I consider ordering from you. How's that for a successful ad campaign?)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Most. Obvious. Dubbing. Ever."
Posted by BriarRosie on 04-08-05 at 01:58 PM
I thought Papa John's pizza campaign was freakin' brilliant.

It takes chutzpah to place an ad directly competing with the product placement sponsor.

Posted by Ellehcar71 on 04-08-05 at 03:33 PM
I know, Estee! Watched it a couple times just to be sure I was correctly offended! No doubt about it.

Why didn't Donald suggest the week before that he liked hamburger on his pizza rather than meatballs, knowing that it is a completely uncreative bunch, and they, of course, were bound to do exactly what he said?!?

No matter that EPMB tried to undermine the Papa John's campaign, they still won this one! Whoever the PJ project manager was, he/she is probably enjoying a Trump-sized reward right now!

Posted by Reeflex7 on 04-08-05 at 09:56 PM
Bravo Estee. Copy and paste that into an email to NBC, Mark Burnett, and Domino's.

What a shameless all-time low that was.

Posted by CantStandToLook on 04-09-05 at 02:38 PM
lol..so true Estee.

The thing I want to know is how come Donald can't remember peoples name. WTF was with that whole conversation in the car about the guy and the other guy that did better than the first guys and I dont think you're gonna get paid cause you didn't do anything...I mean if you're gonna make up fake conversations, at least make up some fake names to go in them.

Yeah boss, I'm talking to you

Posted by jae on 04-10-05 at 03:15 AM
Hey how did Papa John's know that both teams were going to create meatball pizzas?

Posted by Ellehcar71 on 04-10-05 at 03:24 PM
>Hey how did Papa John's know
>that both teams were going
>to create meatball pizzas?

I smell a leak! A delicious meatball pizza scented leak!

Posted by Scuba Steve on 04-10-05 at 05:05 PM
Dear Domino's,

I'll take over for Estee.

Posted by singer on 04-11-05 at 03:26 PM
Estee. You. Are. Hilarious!

--Singer