The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-08-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
Wow, The Trump certainly laid it on thick last night. How many times did he call Chris and Angie losers?

Just a hunch mind you, and please excuse my putting potential spoiler stuff out here, but... I'm thinking Chris is not going to win the job. I know... it's a bold prediction, but I really think there's a chance he won't make it.

Can you imagine how silly he must feel going back to the suite after just getting berated like that? The others have got to be busting his chops pretty badly.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "If you hang around with losers... buscemi 04-08-05 1
   RE: "If you hang around with losers... Ricky 04-08-05 2
       RE: "If you hang around with losers... buscemi 04-08-05 3
 RE: "If you hang around with losers... Reeflex7 04-08-05 4
   RE: "If you hang around with losers... lindan 04-08-05 5
   RE: "If you hang around with losers... LionChow 04-08-05 8
 RE: "If you hang around with losers... ARnutz 04-08-05 6
   RE: "If you hang around with losers... LionChow 04-08-05 7
       RE: "If you hang around with losers... Harrison 04-08-05 9
   RE: "If you hang around with losers... Starsfan 04-08-05 10
       RE: "If you hang around with losers... ARnutz 04-08-05 11
           RE: "If you hang around with losers... LionChow 04-08-05 12
               RE: "If you hang around with losers... ARnutz 04-08-05 14
   RE: "If you hang around with losers... SLBell 04-10-05 19
 I am not a fan of Angie's but she r... tannl 04-08-05 13
   RE: I am not a fan of Angie's but s... noone67 04-08-05 15
       RE: I am not a fan of Angie's but s... aaron2kristie 04-08-05 16
       RE: I am not a fan of Angie's but s... mamamelly 04-10-05 18
           RE: I am not a fan of Angie's but s... MediaMan 04-11-05 21
   RE: I am not a fan of Angie's but s... singer 04-11-05 20
 RE: "If you hang around with losers... HistoryDetective 04-09-05 17
   RE: Trump SLBell 04-12-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
It's interesting b/c Kwame was only 3-9 in the 1st season of the show, and yet Trump thought very highly of him.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
Trump is pretty smart. He knows that Chris is no Kwame. As a matter of fact Trump is probably going to have a hard time choosing anyone from this season to work for him.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
I was referring to Angie (who won her first task as PM) more than I was to Chris. I'm not sure about Trump having a hard time choosing, either. Both Tana and Kendra have made solid contributions on numerous tasks, both are undefeated as PMs so far, both have a good overall winning %, and neither has really made a significant mistake.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
I wonder why he didn't just fire both of them the way he did with Wes & Maria last year. I thought Wes & Maria performed worse but DT seemed a lot more disgusted with Chris and Angie, and it's obvious Chris will NEVER make it to the final two.

I have no idea what must be going through Chris's mind now. He has to know he's toast.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
Vera has quitted already. If he fires both Chris and Angie, there will be even one less Apprentice show to air. NBC might sue Trump for that.

04-08-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
Agreed. The effort of the whole bunch of them was really weak. I bet if Carolyn had seen him "hanging out" at the electronics store, he would have been gone as well.

At least Chris gets to enjoy his luxury college dorm room a little longer.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
He did really lay it on thick last night.

Ummm... I don't think it's a real spoiler predicting that Chris won't win the job. I could tell that several weeks ago that he wouldn't make it.

I predict he won't make it to the final four. Again, not spoiling... just based on his performance so far.

I bet he's just being kept around for the drama and to give us folks something to talk about.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

04-08-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
>Ummm... I don't think it's a
>real spoiler predicting that Chris
>won't win the job. I
>could tell that several weeks
>ago that he wouldn't make
>it.

AR... I'm surprised with you!

Granted it was a weak joke, but I thought the sarcasm was sufficient to shine through!

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
For what it's worth, Chow, I read the sarcasm in your post.

Starsfan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starsfan Click to send private message to Starsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
ARnutz's Sarcasm detector is broken =P
I think Bren could pull it off =) he'll probably do well in the interviews if he gets that far, as from what Ive seen, he does very well with people =P

04-08-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

ARnutz's Sarcasm detector is broken

*snort*

Sorry guys! Having a migraine headache kinda puts a damper on the sense of humor.

ETA: Welcome to the boards!!!

LionChow, I knew you were joking! Guess my post didn't make that clear.

04-08-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
> LionChow, I knew you were joking! Guess my post didn't make
that clear.

Shoot!

Now my detector is broken.

04-08-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
Nah, you're fine. I don't think my post sounded funny at all now that I read it again!

I take full responsibilty for my broken sarcasm meter!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

SLBell 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SLBell Click to send private message to SLBell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-05 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

>I bet he's just being kept
>around for the drama and
>to give us folks something
>to talk about.

Hey all!

I personally think Chris is being kept around just to see if anyone of the appretice-wanna-bes (DT brown nosers) can control him. Trump thrives on control (duh!). He eats, drinks and breathes it. Chris is just a tool for Trump to weed out those who cannot control him.

SBell

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "I am not a fan of Angie's but she really got a raw deal in this task"
If Trump made that statement to me, I would have told him where he could put his job. They lost this task because Alex took no responsibility. He did very little. He did not full in for the absence Chris who wasted valuable time waiting for a credit card. This left Angie alone to do all the work while Alex and Chris went AWOL.

noone67 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail noone67 Click to send private message to noone67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I am not a fan of Angie's but she really got a raw deal in this task"
I think Angie's mistake was not going after Alex. That 'loser by association' thing is crap. Alex was head when he was on the other team and he was exactly the same...delegated ALL the work..did nothing...and lost the task. I so wanted Alex to get fired. But obviously Trump sees Alex with rose coloured glasses.

aaron2kristie 110 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aaron2kristie Click to send private message to aaron2kristie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I am not a fan of Angie's but she really got a raw deal in this task"

>I so wanted Alex to
>get fired. But obviously
>Trump sees Alex with rose
>coloured glasses.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Trump said Alex was an all star performer before he got on this loser team. Yeah right! He's the next Bill I can just see it. Man that sucks!

And I would have walked out too when Trump called Angie and Chris losers. What a jerk he is! That was WAY Harsh!

mamamelly 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamamelly Click to send private message to mamamelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I am not a fan of Angie's but she really got a raw deal in this task"
I think that instead of Alex being a loser by association when he was picked to go to Net Worth, he was more of a winner by association when he was part of Magna, especially when they got Tana. On Magna, he was surrounded by better, less psychotic candidates, and he managed to stay pretty much UTR. When he came over to Net Worth, it has become more obvious that he doesn't really contribute. Maybe if DT removed his rose coloured glasses, he will start to see this.

MediaMan 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MediaMan Click to send private message to MediaMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I am not a fan of Angie's but she really got a raw deal in this task"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-05 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

Mamamelly,

I totally agree with you. I've paid close attention to alex, his win in the playstation billboard grafitti task was sheer luck.

Alex did not "plan" to solicit feedback from passerbys in the neighborhood, and her certainly failed to solicit feedback from the target market in the American Eagle task... just goes to show, he's been a week player surrounded by talent and has been ablt to fly UTR until he landed at Net Worth.

Further, there's no doubt Angie choked, but I blam alex for overwhelming her by delegating too much responsibility while he and chris appeared to contribute very little.

The decision by trump is inconsistent, however, I bet he gets far more than the 20 minutes of recaps encapsulating a task that took some 30+ hours... so, all i can say... i wonder what he saw, what information that he had access to that we didn't have.

Lastly - assuming Trump had access to the same info we've had, and if the choice was to HIRE either Alex or Angie, it would be a very tough call. Both are weak candidates, and Trump might have been looking at it as "picking someone to stay (hire)" as opposed to "picking someone to go (fire)". From this perspective, angie might have a little more "mistakes" in her corner even though its so close I'd opt for a coin toss!

MediaMan
Author of the weekly Apprentice Newsletter at http://tinyurl.com/62c74
Practical business lessons & insightful analysis
(complete with podcasts and RSS feeds)

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-11-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I am not a fan of Angie's but she really got a raw deal in this task"
>If Trump made that statement to
>me, I would have told
>him where he could put
>his job. They lost this
>task because Alex took no
>responsibility. He did very little.
>He did not full in
>for the absence Chris who
>wasted valuable time waiting for
>a credit card. This left
>Angie alone to do all
>the work while Alex and
>Chris went AWOL.

In total agreement. Wonder why The Donald was so hell-bent on getting rid of the one person who did most, if not all, of the work? And how does the non-performance of Alex make him a "winner" in The Donald's estimation? I remain convinced that the winner is pre-determined BEFORE they even start shooting, which is in line with Pam's assessment from last season.

--Singer

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-05, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser""
I figured they were all becoming losers because they are hanging out with Donald Trump.

a sig by syren
Donald Trump puts the ass in class.

SLBell 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SLBell Click to send private message to SLBell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Trump"
What is it about money that makes DT think he can treat people like s***. One has nothing to do with the other. I can just see him as a small boy in short pants throwing trantrums for not getting what he wants. For a man like this to get what he wants is a dangerous thing as he is incapable of handing the responsibility that comes with great wealth. People are not for chewing up and spitting out simply because you have alot of green paper. My God, how would he define himself without it?

My guess for the final three:
Alex (Trump Stepford Employee)
Craig
Tana

SBell

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •