The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Fair Brady"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Fair Brady"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-05 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

This looks hideous...

It appears as though DAW's Christopher Knight (aka, Peter Brady) and his girlfriend, ANTM Winner from season #1 Adrianne Curry will star in yet another reality show which appears to be a dead knock-off of Newlyweds. Ugh!

With the insane amount of horrible reality shows out there now-adays, I'm thinking of pitching a show idea to Fox which I think would get more viewers than Chaotic and Being Bobby Brown combined. How about I have cameras following my dogs around the back yard as they poop? What do you think? A million dollar idea!

Oh, in case you're interested, here's a link to the story about "My Fair Brady"

http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/insdr20050823t102700002903/

(Edited to fix typo)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Fair Brady weltek 08-24-05 1
   RE: My Fair Brady Majic Mitch 08-24-05 2
 RE: My Fair Brady Estee 08-24-05 3
   RE: My Fair Brady DonnaLynn 08-24-05 4
       RE: My Fair Brady Estee 08-24-05 5
           RE: My Fair Brady DonnaLynn 08-24-05 6
           RE: My Fair Brady Kurt Angle 09-19-05 26
               RE: My Fair Brady thedawgcatcher 10-04-05 30
                   RE: My Fair Brady bystander 10-04-05 31
                       RE: My Fair Brady thedawgcatcher 10-07-05 32
   RE: My Fair Brady RealityMom 08-26-05 7
       RE: My Fair Brady RealityMom 08-26-05 8
 RE: My Fair Brady Fox41 08-27-05 9
 RE: My Fair Brady ladro 08-28-05 10
   RE: I watched, UGH! DonnaLynn 09-12-05 11
       RE: I watched, UGH! Estee 09-12-05 12
           RE: I watched, UGH! bystander 09-12-05 14
               RE: I watched, UGH! Estee 09-12-05 15
       RE: I watched, UGH! TRUTH 09-22-05 28
       RE: I watched, UGH! brit21 09-22-05 29
 RE: My Fair Brady Fox41 09-12-05 13
   RE: My Fair Brady shabalaba 09-12-05 16
       RE: My Fair Brady weltek 09-12-05 17
           RE: My Fair Brady ginger 09-12-05 18
           RE: My Fair Brady Snidget 09-12-05 20
 RE: My Fair Brady Tiggertramp 09-12-05 19
   RE: My Fair Brady MollyTV 09-13-05 21
 RE: My Fair Brady Hoobie 09-13-05 22
   RE: My Fair Brady DonnaLynn 09-13-05 23
   RE: My Fair Brady celinedion1 09-14-05 24
       RE: I can't stop watching DonnaLynn 09-19-05 25
 RE: My Fair Brady TRUTH 09-22-05 27
 RE: My Fair Brady-Chris meets her p... thedawgcatcher 10-10-05 33
   RE: My Fair Brady-Chris meets her p... DonnaLynn 10-10-05 34
   RE: My Fair Brady-Chris meets her p... fatboymom 10-10-05 35
       RE: My Fair Brady-Chris meets her p... DonnaLynn 10-31-05 36
           RE: Chris is Smart! NewFan 11-02-05 37
               RE: Chris is Smart--or is he? protagonist 11-06-05 38
 So?? Tiggertramp 11-07-05 39
   RE: So?? NewFan 11-07-05 40
       RE: So?? dallaskimber 11-07-05 41
           RE: So?? uglier than sarah w 11-17-05 42
               RE: So?? CouchTater 11-17-05 43
                   RE: So?? NewFan 11-21-05 44
                       RE: So?? bystander 11-21-05 45
                           RE: So?? CouchTater 11-21-05 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Fair Brady"
Wow, I had no idea they were together. And funny how Adrienne pitched a similar idea to VH1 as part of a challenge on the Surreal Life.

It sounds like a trainwreck...I'll tune in.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-24-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My Fair Brady"
I immediately recalled that as well, that the idea was pitched in Surreal life.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Fair Brady"
Let a DAW into your life
and your serenity is through
she'll redecorate your home
from the cellar to the dome
and then be fond of overhauling
borderline on mauling
you

let a DAW into your life
and you're plunging in a knife!

I'd be equally as willing
for a dentist to be drilling
than to ever let a DAW into my life

08-24-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My Fair Brady"
I guess they hooked up on The Surreal Life (didn't watch that season) and have been together ever since. I cannot imagine watching this filth!

08-24-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Fair Brady"
I did and they did. I don't have any problems with their age difference: when a relationship works, it works. I just wonder if they would have hooked up at all if Adrienne didn't think they could run it for the cameras -- and I do hold her at majority fault here: it was very clear who was chasing who.

I predict Ginger will be watching this one.

I also predict I won't be summarizing it. I'm already doing my time, thank you much.

08-24-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
6. "RE: My Fair Brady"
>I did and they did.
>I don't have any problems
>with their age difference:
>when a relationship works, it
>works. I just wonder
>if they would have hooked
>up at all if Adrienne
>didn't think they could run
>it for the cameras --
>and I do hold her
>at majority fault here:
>it was very clear who
>was chasing who.
>
>I predict Ginger will be watching
>this one.
>
>I also predict I won't be
>summarizing it. I'm already
>doing my time, thank you
>much.

The fact that you are stuck doing "The Surreal Life" should be enough to get you off the hook for eternity!

Kurt Angle 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-19-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kurt%20Angle Click to send private message to Kurt%20Angle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: My Fair Brady"
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a DAW?

After watching this show, it's yet another 'guilty pleasure' reality show for me.

Gotta love it.

thedawgcatcher 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-05, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thedawgcatcher Click to send private message to thedawgcatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: My Fair Brady"
I'm so glad you asked because I was wondering the same thing but was afraid to ask for fear of looking like a rookie at this (which is exactly what I am).

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-04-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: My Fair Brady"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-05 AT 08:54 AM (EST)

Welcome to the Boards. DAW stands for Desperate Attention Whore, (a term of endearment). It represents what all reality TV contestants truly are. It's discussed further here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=19&forum=DCForumID33&omm=0

ETA (Edited to Add) With a great name like theDAWgcatcher I would've thought you knew that already. I love it!

10-07-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thedawgcatcher Click to send private message to thedawgcatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: My Fair Brady"
Thank you so much for the heads up on DAW and the compliment on the name. Thedawgcatcher was a nic I came up with after my first divorce and while in the midst of a separation from a long live-in relationship. Now that I'm going through divorce number two I find it even more appropriate. It refers to my poor taste in men, ie; dawgs. Sometimes I think my own life is a poor reality show. Maybe that's why I'm so addicted to them. Misery loves company (giggles).

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My Fair Brady"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-05 AT 03:18 AM (EST)

Boy, songs and parodies are all over the boards these days! Of course, with a show named "My Fair Brady" (it sounds like a Mad Magazine satire) it's inevitable.

Fame, fame. like a moth to the flame
My head's too big to ever let it go.
Shame, shame, I'll do most anything
Just for some more screen time on the show.

I'm such a DAW big time
I'm such a DAW big time
And still I lust for more.

I've even lied and said,
"My poor grandma is dead"
I'm rotten to the core

I'll only guess the populace
Keeps watching
'Cause it's a break from their stress and strife

I love popularity
And notoriety
So, now I'm a DAW, DAW, DAW for life!

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My Fair Brady"
And one more...

All I want is my former fame
Thirty years since they spoke my name
With not an ounce of shame
I turn now to reality!

Lots of guest stars are droppin' in
Here comes Florence Henderson
Marcia, Marcia, Marchin'
All wanting some reality!

Oh, so reality's giving me just one final shot
I could stay on here for years
If my show is really hot!

Adrianne's got the hots for me
Someone tell the paparazzi
Neilson, take good care of me
Nothing's left but reality
Reality,
Reality,
Reality!

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-27-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My Fair Brady"

For some reason I really like Adrianne Curry & I'll check this show out. I loved watching them on The Surreal Life ... this will be fun!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-28-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My Fair Brady"
I am all for any show that glamourizes relationships between fortysomething guys and and young models.

09-12-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
11. "RE: I watched, UGH!"
I said I wasn't going to watch, but since there was nothing else on, guess what? UGH! I feel dirty.

Adrienne is a spoiled rotten brat who is incapable of a serious relationship. Hmmm, here she lets Jane eat birthday cake off of her "chest" (which is naked by the way), then proceeds to kiss her herself, then gets upset when Jane kisses Chris. Ummm, what else was he supposed to do? I'm a woman and would be hot if my man kissed another woman, but here's the thing. I would NEVER NEVER NEVER kiss my best friend or another person like she did with Jane.

Loved Florence on the show. She was hilarious! The only thing this relationship has going for it is good sex. Good sex cannot keep a couple together, you need more than that.

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

09-12-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
12. "RE: I watched, UGH!"
I made it through fifteen minutes before my brain pushed the 'You just watched The Surreal Life: haven't you suffered enough?' button and turned off the television for the rest of the night. And the theme song almost made my ears bleed.

09-12-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I watched, UGH!"
I saw half of it. It was painful. Adrianne is a f'd up beyotch. Hated her in Surreal life and hate her more now. I will not be returning to watch next week.

Surreal Life was HILARIOUS this week. Omarosa and Janice. OMG, how funny. I wish I could have been sitting on the couch watching that in person like Jose was.

Apologizing for threadjacking for another pitiful show.

09-12-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I watched, UGH!"
*sigh* I'm working on the SL summary now. My word would be 'pitiful'. This is the one where I considered quitting on the show. Let's face it: I'm only doing this because no one else could stand to -- and then last night, my limits were hit.

TRUTH 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TRUTH Click to send private message to TRUTH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I watched, UGH!"
True.. but maybe she takes it in the butt and swallows.

*shrugs*

Sometimes that's enough to keep a man around. hahahaha... I guess that's why I don't have one. :-/

brit21 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brit21 Click to send private message to brit21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I watched, UGH!"
I agree that it was Adrienne's fault with Jane.

I didn't like Mrs. Brady on the show. I thought she was totally unprofessional since she was trying to be a therapist. Since when do therapists walk around analyzing their friends and family and giving unasked for advice? Well, I suppose they do, and I suppose Peter Brady did ask for it (which was rude), but it really irritated me. The whole time I was watching I was like "How dare you?" I would be so pissed if someone came into my house and did that.

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-12-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: My Fair Brady"
I watched, & LIKED My Fair Brady. You know that their relationship is not going to last, but it's fun to watch all the craziness.

I loved watching Strange Love with Brigitte Nielsen and Flavor Flav. I'm really into HAS BEEN celebrities making fools out of themselves. I find it very entertaining.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-12-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: My Fair Brady"
Watched and was sickened by Adrianne's pouty immaturity. Even Chris himself realizes it and said so in the episode: "Adrianne is an immature young woman". At least he's not fooling himself and he knows what he's got.

Somebody clue me in please...how, what, who pitched the idea for this show on the Surreal life? What were the circumstances under which it was done?
Thanks

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: My Fair Brady"
All the Surreal Lifers were asked to pitch a reality show idea to the VH1 producers. Adrienne pitched a show (I even think it was titled My Fair Brady) where she tried to get Christopher Knight to fall in love & marry her.

Funny, the producers passed on Adrienne's show & told Da Brat hers was the best.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: My Fair Brady"
Well, I was torn. Sure, A. was a little pouty, a little immature, but if Chris wants to play house with them firm young ta tas, he better reckon on a little immaturity.

Flo was great.

The only part that was truly, deeply disturbing is how calmly the Brady and the Beauty turned to the paddle when things got tense. Some couples take a drive, others open a nice bottle of wine, but Chris 'N' Wife Number Three to Be prefer a little rich Corinthian leather.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: My Fair Brady"
She called it "I want to Marry a Brady" and she would have two weeks to make him marry her.

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

this in no way implicates I ever watched the show or saw the reruns several times.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-12-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: My Fair Brady"
I can not believe I watched this show. It was like a car wreck that was right in front of me...I had to.

The end of the season they will break up. Either way, I really don't care, but I will still be compelled to look at it in shock at the gore.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-13-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: My Fair Brady"
i have to fess up too....i liked it...i really did...but of course i have a few comments to throw out.

a. does anyone else notice that chris drinks a lot?
b. i think A is just taken with being secure with chris.
c. chris shows typical guys feelings and A is still too
immature to handle an older man.
d. i want to know more about chris and less about A.

mollytv

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: My Fair Brady"
I thought that they were currently engaged?

09-13-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
23. "RE: My Fair Brady"
Wow, I hadn't heard that one. I know that A really really wants to get engaged, but Chris has been nixing that right now. If they really are engaged, ugh ugh ugh! I'll give it 2 weeks...

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: My Fair Brady"
Wow this is the first I have heard about this. I figured that they would break up at the end of this show. Oh well even if they are engaged I honestly don't see it lasting. I think that Andria or whatever her name is, is really immature and can't handle a older guy like chris.

09-19-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
25. "RE: I can't stop watching"
Is there nothing else on TV? Why do I subject myself to this filth? Watched again last night and try as I may, I could not turn away. Like someone else said it's like a train wreck waiting to happen.

Anyone else think that A is the most immature person in the world? (Her voice is so annoying I honestly cannot stand it.) My 15 year old niece is more mature than her. What planet is she living on? She honestly thinks that putting on a white dress and playing house makes the world a perfect place. Mr. Brady actually knows a little about this as he's already done it twice before. In this circumstance, age knows a lot more than beauty.

TRUTH 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 05:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TRUTH Click to send private message to TRUTH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: My Fair Brady"
One of the worse shows out there to me...
Adrian is annoying and immature. I roll my eyes `o` plenty while watching this show... She's just a nuisance, period.

Chris isn't the greatest.. but I DO think he deserves someone on his level... and it's NOT her.

10-10-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
33. "RE: My Fair Brady-Chris meets her parents"
I would love to know if Adrianne's father and brother are married to their girlfriends. She kept telling the cameras that her family wants Chris to marry her so they're not "living in sin" anymore. When watching that show, they didn't give me the impression they were too concerned with that matter as much as she was. In fact, it seemed (since it was never made clear) that the father and his girlfriend actually "live in sin" themselves. I admit that Chris gets wishy-washy, especially with asking Adrianne to move-out, stay put, move-out, stay put, etc. However, I see his point. It is possible to love someone and want them around but not want to get married, yet. I think I empathize with him because I myself am twice divorced. If I ever walk down that aisle again I think it would take Jesus himself to float down out of the sky and tell me that it would last this time. I'm looking forward to the next show. I'm hooked.

10-10-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
34. "RE: My Fair Brady-Chris meets her parents"
>I would love to know if
>Adrianne's father and brother are
>married to their girlfriends.
>She kept telling the cameras
>that her family wants Chris
>to marry her so they're
>not "living in sin" anymore.
> When watching that show,
>they didn't give me the
>impression they were too concerned
>with that matter as much
>as she was. In
>fact, it seemed (since it
>was never made clear) that
>the father and his girlfriend
>actually "live in sin" themselves.
> I admit that Chris
>gets wishy-washy, especially with asking
>Adrianne to move-out, stay put,
>move-out, stay put, etc.
>However, I see his point.
> It is possible to
>love someone and want them
>around but not want to
>get married, yet. I
>think I empathize with him
>because I myself am twice
>divorced. If I ever
>walk down that aisle again
>I think it would take
>Jesus himself to float down
>out of the sky and
>tell me that it would
>last this time. I'm
>looking forward to the next
>show. I'm hooked.

ROFL! I know! I think that's just the excuse Adrianne is making to get Chris to commit. Being a woman who was desperate to get married when I was 21, all she wants is the wedding and honeymoon. She has no concept of what a marriage is. I'm so glad the relationship I was in at 21 didn't work out and that I waited. I was 30 when I finally got married and I know had I jumped in at 21 when I wasn't ready that it wouldn't have lasted. Chris knows how hard a marriage is and Adrianne thinks that "marriage" will fix everything. She just wants to feel loved and needed and is very insecure. Marriage will not solve that. I hope to God she doesn't have a baby as that won't solve it either.

I am now hooked on this show and really like Chris. It was so cool how he was signing autographs at the bar and taking pics with people. A was really peeved about that. I think she as just jealous that he's more famous than she is. He's a Brady! My goodness! That's like royalty! I know if I ran into a Brady at the local bar I'd be begging for an autograph and pic! I'm just glad he's a good sport and doesn't mind being nice to his fans...

fatboymom 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fatboymom Click to send private message to fatboymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: My Fair Brady-Chris meets her parents"
Thank you for mentioning this.I thought it was actually funny that she kept mentioning living in sin. I bet her whole family "lives in sin!!" They have not been together long enough for her to freak out about getting married. She just needs to chill out and be happy.

10-31-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
36. "RE: My Fair Brady-Chris meets her parents"
Am I the one person left watching this show??? It's become my fave guilty pleasure! Only one more ep to go and I sincerely hope that Chris kicks A out of the house and his life. She's an insecure spoiled brat who wants everything when she wants it. Marriage and an engagement is not to be taken lightly. She just wants a ring on her finger. She doesn't have a clue what it symbolizes... Last nights ep really ticked me off when that guy tried to force Chris to propose. I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't want my man to be forced into proposing for me...

Ok, I feel better now... Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Donna's Website: http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Chris is Smart!"
I admire Chris for being so strong. It's obvious to everyone else that Adrian is very manipulative and just wants him to fulfill her fantasies. Their relationship is so new--it's ridiculous to think a marriage would make it. They need time to work out their roles, expectations, etc. and she needs time to figure out that he really does love her and a ring isn't going to make everything perfect.

I'm really tired of her tears and roller-coaster of emotions!

protagonist 101 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail protagonist Click to send private message to protagonist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Chris is Smart--or is he?"
Yes Adrian is manipulative and wants what she wants when she wants it. Well after all she is a model. Doesn't that go with the territory?
But Chris is also not a victim here. He wants what he wants when he wants it as well. The problem they have is their age difference. This is not because there is a difference in age BUT because there is a difference in maturity. Adrian has none but thinks she does because she wants to "commit." That don't make you mature hon.
Hopefully one of them will soon decide to stay with one another or move on. Hopefully Chris will walk away. Here's hoping Nick (Nick and Jessica) does the same.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "So??"
How did it end?? I missed it!

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

11-07-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: So??"
I didn't see the whole thing, but Chris brought Adrian blindfolded to an empty condo, all decked out with candles and roses. She kept saying "it better not be an apartment" under her breath. He takes off her blindfold and she starts crying, "What is this? no, no!"

So then he starts making a speech about how she needs her autonomy, to find herself, etc. (the same speech he's been trying to get her to go along with for the past several episodes), and she continues to cry, "What is this? no, no!"

Then, as her face is buried, crying, in her hands, he pulls out a box and opens it, and there's a ring inside. So I start crying, "What is this? no, no!"

dallaskimber 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dallaskimber Click to send private message to dallaskimber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: So??"
Of course in a ploy for ratings he asked her to marry him and she said YES, THANK god that is finally over. I can only imagine they would have better luck selling their reality Show Naked Newlyweds on Skin A max

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-17-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: So??"
So is next season going to be all about the wedding planning? Ugh. It was bad, but I somehow could not look away!

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: So??"
Is there going to be a next season? I didn't watch the whole season; I just watched bits and pieces while channel surfing and got the main gist of this show. I still can't believe that he asked her to marry him. Ratings ploy or not, it's not funny if you don't really want to get married, which I think he doesn't.

I also don't get someone trying to force someone to marry you like Adrianne has done. It's a stupid way to start a new life together.

Somehow though, I can't look away either. Dysfunctional relationships are entertaining in some way. Can't help it!

I'm afraid to think about what a next show could be about. The Break-up?

11-21-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
44. "RE: So??"
It would make logical sense for them to have a long engagement, and she should learn to live on her own during that engagement. But that wouldn't be much fun now, would it?

I hope Chris doesn't screw up his life just trying to make Adrianne and the show's execs happy!

11-21-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
45. "RE: So??"
I would say he'll screw up his life and career, but I'm not sure what his career is supposed to be?

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: So??"
>I would say he'll screw up
>his life and career, but
>I'm not sure what his
>career is supposed to be?
>

I looked him up on the Internet and he's had quite a career outside of show biz. He seems to be an intellegent and together person, which is why I don't get him going on these shows. Her I understand, she's really a DAW. But he seems to have a lot going for him on the outside.

I kind of like him and I was rooting for him to tell her to go shove it, but I guess she got to him. I really do feel that although he doesn't really want to marry her, he's also trapped between a rock and a "hard stone" if you catch my drift. I do feel that he has some feelings for her, but the way he talked to her and about her in front of her family, I didn't think that he would go this far. I mean he was really rude to her mother talked about her in a very nasty way right in front of her.

It is entertaining though.

As long as he keeps giving in to her, they will be together for a while, but I think if he stands up to her or if he gives in too much for too long she will leave cause she knows now that she can control him. I give this story maybe a year at the most.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •