The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-09-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
Anybody gonna watch the train wreck? Anyone care? Anyone even like Kathy Hilton after this show? Jackaay? Vanessa?? Jaret??? You there or did you stop watching also. To tell you the truth I don't even really know what they're playing for. Fame, fortune, DAWness?

I know you're secretly watching Bebo. Don't pretend you're not!

I guess there's too much other quality TV on tonight. BB6 & Quality, they go together like shamalama ding dong do wop do wop.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! PagongRatEater 08-09-05 1
   RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! photokitty 08-09-05 6
 RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! Estee 08-09-05 2
   RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! bystander 08-09-05 3
       RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! Estee 08-09-05 4
           RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! bystander 08-09-05 11
       RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! photokitty 08-09-05 5
           RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! bystander 08-09-05 10
 RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! Loree 08-09-05 7
   RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! Loree 08-09-05 8
       RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! Loree 08-09-05 9
 RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! Bebo 08-09-05 12
   RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! DonnaLynn 08-10-05 13
       RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! bystander 08-10-05 14
           RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! PagongRatEater 08-10-05 15
               RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! volsfan 08-10-05 16
               RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! bystander 08-10-05 17
                   RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! Silvergirl1 08-11-05 23
           RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! photokitty 08-11-05 20
 RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! dragonflies 08-10-05 18
   RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! AspenGrove 08-10-05 19
       RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! bystander 08-11-05 21
           RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! Loree 08-11-05 22
               RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo! uglier than sarah w 08-15-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
I will definitely be by the channel tonight. I've enjoyed this show, even if I wouldn't watch a Hilton 2. Personally I was hoping the JW or Jackay would win, now I'm pretty sure about anyone but Vanessa.

But, I think she is going to win.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-09-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
I think either Jackaay or Jaret would be a satisfying outcome. Not Vanessa, though, she's kind of a bee-yotch, and plus, it seems like she could have that sort of life anyway, without winning it on a gameshow.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
I just can't get 'quality' and 'Hilton' into the same concept.

08-09-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
Raises champagne glass full of Diet Coke to Estee, PB&J covered fingers firmly wrapped around the glass.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
Paris?

08-09-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
Puhleese...I am not a Ho...I raise my pinkie when I drink from a champagne glass.

Even if it is plastic

08-09-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
>Raises champagne glass full of Diet
>Coke to Estee, PB&J
>covered fingers firmly wrapped around
>the glass.

No! No! Hold it by the stem! Kathy says so!
Tell the truth--it's a plastic champagne "glass," right?

08-09-05, 08:03 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
Yup, its plastic, but I superglued the base on so it would keep falling off.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
I am watching the finale on satellite right now. I had to sit through the whole recrap of the show first. But now they have finally started the new part with the final 3.

08-09-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-05 AT 07:12 PM (EST)

At 21 minutes after the hour Kathy has just dismissed one of the contenders. We are now down to the final 2.

08-09-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
39 minutes into the show and the past contestants show up.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
>I know you're secretly watching Bebo.
> Don't pretend you're not!

Sorry to disappoint you, but I just got home after a meeting. And no, the TV isn't on, and no, the DVR isn't recording.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
After watching the re-cap I couldn't stomach anymore of this show so I switched over to the repeat of Trading Spouses which was much more interesting even though I had already seen that episode. At about 10 min til I switched back over to see who won. GAG... Please say this show is NOT coming back!

--Donna :~)

08-10-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
Well in case you're interested, Jaret won. And according to Jackaay, the reason he won is because her trailer was bigger than Jaret's.

No, I'm not kidding.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
Jackaay is BIG time - she super-sized and got the double-wide.

BTW, did she get anything at all for coming in second?

Seriously, I think she lost because as Kathy said "all that losing" (challenges) caught up with her.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
I was really glad Jaret won and I know this is harsh but Jackaay reminded me of a clown everytime she smiled. Her mouth is huge!

I don't know if she got anything for second place or not.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-10-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
I heard that 2nd Place winner gets a year supply of TurtleWax and a few cases of Armor-All.

And also some Nextell Cup tickets.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"

What!! No spam?

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

What a ripoff!
A/C is cool.

08-11-05, 01:41 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
>Well in case you're interested, Jaret
>won. And according to
>Jackaay, the reason he won
>is because her trailer was
>bigger than Jaret's.

She was trying put on a good face & make herself feel better. She was actually saying why he DESERVED to win more than she, because he needed it more. Nice try, JACQUELINE, but we know you're bummed.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
Ok, I watched every blasted minute, except I fast forwarded through the recrap last night. I'm sitting here asking myself Why?! What a stoopid show.

The dubbing over of Kathy speaking got worse and worse as the season went on. The finale was such a snoozer. At least Vanessa didn't win. Jaret was the better choice.

I? am glad it's over.

eek! A scary sig by Bob (with a MONSTER!)
But I am looking forward to the Rock Star results show tonight. Bye bye Jessica or Brandon!

AspenGrove 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AspenGrove Click to send private message to AspenGrove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
What does the winner get???

Kathy Hilton is kind of annoying!

08-11-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
The winner got a posh apartment in NYC for a year,
Membership to some high-class club,
Season tickets to some artsie-fartsie stuff,
Gold & Diamond cufflinks,
$200,000 in spending money,

Oh yeah, the most important thing:

An eviction notice for their apartment and notices of cancellation for all of the tickets and memberships they won, dated August 10, 2006.

08-11-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
Jaret also won a trip to Europe for himself and his family.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Hilton Finale Tonight! Woohoo!"
AND...Jaret gets his face on the cover of NY Socialite magazine...Anyone have a subscription? hahah!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •