The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #2 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel2 4544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-14-16, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Week #2 List"
I have always appreciated Tom as a winner but I will point out that he had a lot of good fortune fall on his lap. Ulong was a pathetic tribe composed of wannabee models and actors. As proof, of the 7 Tribal Immunity challenges, Tom's role was key in only the first 3. The episode 4 Sumo at Sea was won by Coby while Tom sat out the last three Tribal ICs!

After the merger, Koror was fawning over Tom much like Timbira fell in love with JT. When they finally woke up, Caryn sucked the life out of any possible coup. Tom deserved the win but the opposition was so weak that it was a rather easy win.

Cirie had to fight all the way to the end, She would have won if there hadn't been two people immune at F4, an extremely stupid development. (She would have also won Micronesia if production hadn't changed from F3 to F2 at the last minute. That was the only way their "star", Parvati, could win...

Are you experiencing more memory problems? Here you wrote: "I didn’t focus on the James/Natalie showmance..."

However, In post #14, you had written: "But if you still insist on bashing (James) as a bad social player, with the attention Natalie is throwing his way I’m certain about 99% of all heterosexual men would love to be as socially inept as James..."

Then, I want to point another inconsistency: In post #17, I read the following: "Whereas you can make a case that Corey could hurt Nicole’s game, I truly believe Corey’s association with Nicole is definitely helping his..."

Now, that has become: "I emphasized the Nicole/Corey showmance. If the subject of breaking up that pair should come up I believe Corey will be more at risk."

It's not easy to argue with a guy who argues both sides!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week #2 List   Aruba     07-08-16       
   RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-10-16     1  
     RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-11-16     2  
         RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-11-16     4  
             RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-12-16     14  
                 RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-12-16     16  
                     RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-13-16     17  
                         RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-13-16     22  
                             RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-13-16     23  
                                 RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-14-16     25  
                                     RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-14-16     28  
                                         RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-15-16     31  
   RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-11-16     3  
     RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-11-16     5  
         RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-11-16     6  
             RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-11-16     7  
                 RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-11-16     8  
                     RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-11-16     9  
                         RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-12-16     10  
                             RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-12-16     11  
                                 RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-12-16     12  
                                     RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-12-16     13  
                                         RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-13-16     18  
                     Da Bet!   michel2     07-14-16     26  
                         RE: Da Bet!   kingfish     07-15-16     29  
                             RE: Da Bet!   michel2     07-15-16     30  
                                 RE: Da Bet!   kingfish     07-15-16     32  
                                     RE: Da Bet!   michel2     07-15-16     33  
                                         RE: Da Bet!   kingfish     07-15-16     34  
     RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-12-16     15  
         RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-13-16     19  
             RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-13-16     20  
                 RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-13-16     21  
             RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-13-16     24  
             RE: Week #2 List   krismiss2us     07-14-16     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •