The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SBtribe, the final Immunity vote, this one is big!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-01, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SBtribe, the final Immunity vote, this one is big!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-01 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

As you all know this is the last immunity challenge for the three finalists, Whoever wins Immunity decides on who they take with them to the final 2. This is a crucial challenge. Post as the subject of the post, the IC winner. Then be sure to head on over to the other voting thread, if you haven't done so already.

Skier

"Every new beggining, is another beggining's end."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SBtribe, the final Immunity vot... ACPS65 05-02-01 1
 tina bergdogg 05-02-01 2
 COLBY IceCat 05-02-01 3
 Tina frogspit 05-02-01 4
 Tina BaquaR13 05-02-01 5
 Tina Krautboy 05-02-01 6
 Colby skierdude10 05-02-01 7
 TINA Lightmage81 05-02-01 8
 TINA kuchakor 05-02-01 9
 Colby Bebo 05-03-01 10
 Tina HomeBrewer 05-03-01 11
 Keith finally doesn't f*** it up aymelek 05-03-01 12
 Colby AyatollahKhomeini 05-03-01 13
 Colby Outfrontgirl 05-03-01 14
 Tina GoColbster 05-03-01 15
 Colby cass12 05-03-01 16
 Colby PokeyOkie 05-03-01 17
 colbster wolf1bh 05-03-01 18
 Immunity Man aka Colby Casezille 05-03-01 19
 KEITH DivaByTheSea 05-03-01 20
 Vote totals to date..... AyatollahKhomeini 05-03-01 21
 RE: TINA...... Dalton 05-03-01 22
   Keith 5Foot3 05-03-01 23
 Tina sleeeve 05-03-01 24
 Colby Kokoro 05-03-01 25
 FINAL Vote totals... sleeeve 05-03-01 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-01, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SBtribe, the final Immunity vote, this one is big!"
Tina wins immunity. Check out my vote on the SB voting thread for the complete picture.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-02-01, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "tina"
she votes off colby after winning

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "COLBY"
Colby wins cuz the rest are incompetent...

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-01, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tina"
Tina is going to out-endure Colby in the final IC, which is an ENDURANCE challenge. That knock you hear, Colbster, is Tina's betrayal... it's checkout time! LOL.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-02-01, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tina"
Because all along i have said Keith would win, and when Tina boots Colby, he gets angry and votes for Keith in the finals instead of Tina. See how it all works out?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-02-01, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tina"
MB has seen Colby win too many challenges and will make every effort to level the playing field for the last one.

An endurance challenge that requires "patience" will favor Tina and Keith; Colby is too impatient/intense.

Keith already owes Tina (from the pole challenge) and he knows that he is going to the final 2 anyway...once Colby is out Keith can concede to Tina...Tina wins immunity and ends the game with a perfect 0 votes against her. She deserves to win...

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Colby"

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-01, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "TINA"
Lightmage81 theory

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "TINA"
Tina wins...votes off Colby....Colby pissed off.....Colby costs Tina million with Sue-Style "Sore Loser" speech, Colby ends up villain, Keith ends up loser-who-had-no-chance that somehow wins. Keith is dumbfounded. The whole world is, too. 3,000 Tennesseeans kill Colby for screwing Tina out of the money. I scream with joy as they bury the Texan. Keith spends his million on buying a new Pontiac Aztec and a new restuarant. Keith buys another Aztec because he couldn't stand the butt ugly yellow one they gave to him. As the FIFTEEN Survivors meet for a reuinion several years later, Rodger yells "MY LEAF HAD A HOLE IN IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Colby"
Sticking with my theory from earlier in the week.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Tina"
Just because Colby won't. Keith could care less because he thinks he is going to the final 2 regardless. WRONG!

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-03-01, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Keith finally doesn't f*** it up"
n/m

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-03-01, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Colby"
Because MB has made such a big point of telling us this IC isn't physical, which negates Colby's advantages, I think Colby wins anyway.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Colby"
This is spooky. I had my reasoning in my head and then saw that AyaK had just written it out in his vote. I will add that MB's recent interview tells me he's worried about the perception that Colby had too big an edge, and he wants us all to know it's a level playing field before we watch Colby win the final immunity in a challenge MB emphasizes is "not physical."

GoColbster 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-01, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoColbster Click to send private message to GoColbster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Tina"
If the final IC is some type of endurance challenge or "know your survivors" challenge, I believe that Tina has the best chance of winning either. She almost won the last endurance challenge and only handed it over to Keith because he needed it more than she did. Tina wins IC, votes off Colby, Tina wins $1 mill.

cass12 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-01, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cass12 Click to send private message to cass12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Colby"
The guy is on a roll...As dissapointed as I would be if he won another IC, I think it is very likely

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Colby"
wins the IC, but not the Big Kahuna..

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-01, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "colbster"
this is the toughest pick i can't decide keith or colbster but ill stick with his roll - and then watch him get upset in the finals when perhaps he could have won with tina instead

could the final immunity be something aboriginal where they paint their faces with mud and actually do some sort of ancient tribal custom?- hence a reason for some of the beginning of the show clips?

Casezille 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Casezille Click to send private message to Casezille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Immunity Man aka Colby"
Well, since I picked Colby to get the boot for like 4 weeks in a row and he never did, I'm thinkin that dern Cowboy is gonna win the last IC. GO TINA!! Casezille

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "KEITH"
Gut feeling.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-03-01, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Vote totals to date....."
This is post #21, including 20 votes. Looks just like the overall winner vote thread -- a tie:

Tina -- 9
Colby -- 9
Keith -- 2

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TINA......"
Real shocker?? NO. Tina/Colby Alliance going to
Final Two. They only need to "outlast" Keith.

Tina NEEDS to win IC...Colby doesn't. Tina wins...
proves "good guys" theory by sticking with Colby.

Keith gets the boot. Colby Wins the Jury vote by
a margin of 4 to 3 ----- and Scarri B*tch Jerri
gets to cast the "Black Widow" vote for Colby....
which trumps Keith's "rant: ala Soozin" vote for Tina.

Dalton
PS. Anyone still wavering on their vote for winner....
please see Webmaster's Official Thread Pick here...
additionally my post #5 in that Thread re: newest
C-BS Survivor2 "promo" airing since 3:50pm/et.

5Foot3 81 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5Foot3 Click to send private message to 5Foot3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Keith"
Keith wins immunity and takes Tina with him to the final two and then she goes home with an empty stomach and loaded pockets..

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-01, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Tina"
And in a shocker, she takes Colby to the jury with her!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-03-01, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Colby"
Erm....you were expecting someone else?

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-01, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "FINAL Vote totals..."
Covering for AyaK, who is at a party...

This is post #26, including 24 votes.

Tina -- 11
Colby -- 10
Keith -- 3

Tina wins it by a narrow margin.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •