URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 1430
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SBtribe, the final Immunity vote, this one is big!"

Posted by skierdude10 on 05-02-01 at 02:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-01 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

As you all know this is the last immunity challenge for the three finalists, Whoever wins Immunity decides on who they take with them to the final 2. This is a crucial challenge. Post as the subject of the post, the IC winner. Then be sure to head on over to the other voting thread, if you haven't done so already.

Skier

"Every new beggining, is another beggining's end."

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SBtribe, the final Immunity vote, this one is big!"
Posted by ACPS65 on 05-02-01 at 06:21 PM
Tina wins immunity. Check out my vote on the SB voting thread for the complete picture.

"tina"
Posted by bergdogg on 05-02-01 at 06:30 PM
she votes off colby after winning

"COLBY"
Posted by IceCat on 05-02-01 at 06:47 PM
Colby wins cuz the rest are incompetent...

"Tina"
Posted by frogspit on 05-02-01 at 06:58 PM
Tina is going to out-endure Colby in the final IC, which is an ENDURANCE challenge. That knock you hear, Colbster, is Tina's betrayal... it's checkout time! LOL.

"Tina"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 05-02-01 at 07:37 PM
Because all along i have said Keith would win, and when Tina boots Colby, he gets angry and votes for Keith in the finals instead of Tina. See how it all works out?

"Tina"
Posted by Krautboy on 05-02-01 at 07:52 PM
MB has seen Colby win too many challenges and will make every effort to level the playing field for the last one.

An endurance challenge that requires "patience" will favor Tina and Keith; Colby is too impatient/intense.

Keith already owes Tina (from the pole challenge) and he knows that he is going to the final 2 anyway...once Colby is out Keith can concede to Tina...Tina wins immunity and ends the game with a perfect 0 votes against her. She deserves to win...

"Colby"
Posted by skierdude10 on 05-02-01 at 08:24 PM

"TINA"
Posted by Lightmage81 on 05-02-01 at 11:17 PM
Lightmage81 theory

"TINA"
Posted by kuchakor on 05-02-01 at 11:52 PM
Tina wins...votes off Colby....Colby pissed off.....Colby costs Tina million with Sue-Style "Sore Loser" speech, Colby ends up villain, Keith ends up loser-who-had-no-chance that somehow wins. Keith is dumbfounded. The whole world is, too. 3,000 Tennesseeans kill Colby for screwing Tina out of the money. I scream with joy as they bury the Texan. Keith spends his million on buying a new Pontiac Aztec and a new restuarant. Keith buys another Aztec because he couldn't stand the butt ugly yellow one they gave to him. As the FIFTEEN Survivors meet for a reuinion several years later, Rodger yells "MY LEAF HAD A HOLE IN IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Colby"
Posted by Bebo on 05-03-01 at 09:01 AM
Sticking with my theory from earlier in the week.

"Tina"
Posted by HomeBrewer on 05-03-01 at 09:11 AM
Just because Colby won't. Keith could care less because he thinks he is going to the final 2 regardless. WRONG!

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

"Keith finally doesn't f*** it up"
Posted by aymelek on 05-03-01 at 09:13 AM
n/m

"Colby"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 05-03-01 at 12:39 PM
Because MB has made such a big point of telling us this IC isn't physical, which negates Colby's advantages, I think Colby wins anyway.

"Colby"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 05-03-01 at 01:00 PM
This is spooky. I had my reasoning in my head and then saw that AyaK had just written it out in his vote. I will add that MB's recent interview tells me he's worried about the perception that Colby had too big an edge, and he wants us all to know it's a level playing field before we watch Colby win the final immunity in a challenge MB emphasizes is "not physical."

"Tina"
Posted by GoColbster on 05-03-01 at 01:44 PM
If the final IC is some type of endurance challenge or "know your survivors" challenge, I believe that Tina has the best chance of winning either. She almost won the last endurance challenge and only handed it over to Keith because he needed it more than she did. Tina wins IC, votes off Colby, Tina wins $1 mill.

"Colby"
Posted by cass12 on 05-03-01 at 02:37 PM
The guy is on a roll...As dissapointed as I would be if he won another IC, I think it is very likely

"Colby"
Posted by PokeyOkie on 05-03-01 at 02:49 PM
wins the IC, but not the Big Kahuna..

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

"colbster"
Posted by wolf1bh on 05-03-01 at 03:44 PM
this is the toughest pick i can't decide keith or colbster but ill stick with his roll - and then watch him get upset in the finals when perhaps he could have won with tina instead

could the final immunity be something aboriginal where they paint their faces with mud and actually do some sort of ancient tribal custom?- hence a reason for some of the beginning of the show clips?

"Immunity Man aka Colby"
Posted by Casezille on 05-03-01 at 04:05 PM
Well, since I picked Colby to get the boot for like 4 weeks in a row and he never did, I'm thinkin that dern Cowboy is gonna win the last IC. GO TINA!! Casezille

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

"KEITH"
Posted by DivaByTheSea on 05-03-01 at 04:06 PM
Gut feeling.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

"Vote totals to date....."
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 05-03-01 at 04:16 PM
This is post #21, including 20 votes. Looks just like the overall winner vote thread -- a tie:

Tina -- 9
Colby -- 9
Keith -- 2

"RE: TINA......"
Posted by Dalton on 05-03-01 at 05:42 PM
Real shocker?? NO. Tina/Colby Alliance going to
Final Two. They only need to "outlast" Keith.

Tina NEEDS to win IC...Colby doesn't. Tina wins...
proves "good guys" theory by sticking with Colby.

Keith gets the boot. Colby Wins the Jury vote by
a margin of 4 to 3 ----- and Scarri B*tch Jerri
gets to cast the "Black Widow" vote for Colby....
which trumps Keith's "rant: ala Soozin" vote for Tina.

Dalton
PS. Anyone still wavering on their vote for winner....
please see Webmaster's Official Thread Pick here...
additionally my post #5 in that Thread re: newest
C-BS Survivor2 "promo" airing since 3:50pm/et.

"Keith"
Posted by 5Foot3 on 05-03-01 at 06:36 PM
Keith wins immunity and takes Tina with him to the final two and then she goes home with an empty stomach and loaded pockets..

"Tina"
Posted by sleeeve on 05-03-01 at 07:02 PM
And in a shocker, she takes Colby to the jury with her!

"Colby"
Posted by Kokoro on 05-03-01 at 07:49 PM
Erm....you were expecting someone else?

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

"FINAL Vote totals..."
Posted by sleeeve on 05-03-01 at 08:03 PM
Covering for AyaK, who is at a party...

This is post #26, including 24 votes.

Tina -- 11
Colby -- 10
Keith -- 3

Tina wins it by a narrow margin.