The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kudos on the IC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kudos on the IC"
We all bash MB and the gang when the RCs and ICs suck so I think it is only right to give them credit when its deserved. I liked this IC as it required some brains, some braun, some concentration, and some teamwork. I would like to see more challenges like this as opposed to who can stand on a long the longest. Great job!

"So anyway, that Burmese down the hall is avoiding me. I think she's hot for Bucky." BA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kudos on the IC Q 11-01-02 1
 RE: Kudos on the IC blacknwhitedog 11-01-02 2
 RE: Kudos on the IC mikey 11-01-02 3
 RE: Kudos on the IC LionChow 11-01-02 4
   RE: Kudos on the IC Q 11-01-02 6
 RE: Kudos on the IC katem 11-01-02 5
 Totally Agree! PackMan 11-01-02 7
 RE: Kudos on the IC OceanSkater 11-01-02 8
 RE: Kudos on the IC Sophie 11-01-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kudos on the IC"
Bucky Katt,

I agree completely. I enjoyed that challenge. The chewies just seem to organize much better (a sign of wisdom, and remember youth and wisdom rarely go hand in hand, and I can see Jake not pushing issues with the SJs when he knows they are wrong, just to keep things on the down low). First they sorted the fish much more efficiently, then they choose members to get keys, build long sticks for the key getters, have weak members unlocking at the same time, etc.

Lets hope he comes up with more good ones. You know if the storyline challenge appears again in S5 I will be upset. Of course we would be able to figure out this seasons Rudy, the one who answers I dont know for all of them.

LOL

D.R.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kudos on the IC"
Oooo, I agree with Bucky Katt (purrrrrrr)!

I liked this challenge, it reminded me of the get out of jail game on Mole 2. Maybe they could have a defend the fort/capture the flag type challenge on some future Survivor. I always liked the games on the Mole.

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kudos on the IC"
My thoughts exactly on the IC. Anyone have an idea of how long that whole thing took? I'll bet it was over an hour. I also was a big fan of last week's RC, with the slingshots and the cups.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20, but I bet Sook Jai would have won the prison thing if Robb were still there. Three in a row for the Chewies. I cannot believe Jan is still haunting our TV sets after 7 weeks.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-01-02, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kudos on the IC"
I agree also. A number of the (non-lame puzzle) challenges have been good and I'm wondering if MB deliberately made two of the earlier challenges very physical (slingshot/basket and the "battle planks") to build animosity between the tribes, knowing that they would NOT merge normally. Both those challenges had direct aggressive contact as a necessary part of game strategy. Maybe he was setting them up to make for a very uncomfortable, cut-throat camp setting. If there are more of these types of challenges, we could see some heated arguments back at camp. Imagine if the two tribes had been put together after the challenge where Robb choked Clay, etc.? That would've been great!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kudos on the IC"
Hey Lionchow.

Good point with the intentional physical challenges. MB could be thinking like you pointed out.

It would be Eeeevvviiilll of him would it not?

D.R.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kudos on the IC"
One of the best challenges that, MB and his team, they have put together in quite some time.

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Totally Agree!"
Not just on the IC, but the whole "non-merge" combination of the camps. I liked the OMG looks on everyone's faces when told they were still two tribes - priceless!

Keep more of this kind of stuff coming. I like it when I don't know what's going to happen next. I just hope this wasn't a one shot deal, where we go back to the old formula next week.

Excellent episode!

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-01-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kudos on the IC"
It was an excellent challenge.

If MB were really thinking, he's raise the prize money to $10 million and at TC instead of snuffing out the torch have the bootie in front of a firing squad of the ones who voted them off. Sounds cruel? Well, OK then, there would be a choice of guns and only one would be loaded. Or they could give the bootie a running start.......just a thought. Might make the slackers work harder, or if they know their time is up, give them the option to vote themselves off, and live. OK that could be the Taliban Survivor Show.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-01-02, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kudos on the IC"
Bucky...I thought that too! That was a really great challenge...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •