The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why do I like Robb"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-02, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why do I like Robb"
Just wondering if there are any psychologist's on the board. Everyone seems to hate this poor kid, but for some reason I find him enjoyable to watch. He's never in a bad mood, always happy, sometimes silly. Actually he kind of reminds me of a Lab puppy I knew once, forever chewing on shoes but always cudable. I'm a middle age (40 as of yesterday) mom and I don't have a disturbing crush on him, I just find him.......nice. Anybody else out there that can sympathize with me?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Are we watching the same show? JeffGator 10-17-02 1
   RE: Are we watching the same show? nailbone 10-17-02 2
   RE: Are we watching the same show? Ahtumbreez 10-18-02 17
 RE: Why do I like Robb LionChow 10-17-02 3
   RE: Why do I like Robb Punkin 10-17-02 4
 RE: Why do I like Robb smrtNsassybnkr 10-17-02 5
 RE: Why do I like Robb bergdogg 10-17-02 6
   RE: Why do I like Robb smrtNsassybnkr 10-18-02 21
       RE: Why do I like Robb ShowMeTheWinner 10-19-02 23
 Dude! Cathy the Canadian 10-17-02 7
   RE: Dude! Ahtumbreez 10-18-02 18
 RE: Why do NOT I like Robb Ra_8secs 10-17-02 8
 RE: Why do I like Robb Loree 10-17-02 9
   RE: Why do I like Robb ivoryElephant 10-17-02 10
       RE: Why do I like Robb MollyTV 10-17-02 11
           RE: Why do I like Robb MollyTV 10-17-02 12
           RE: Why do I like Robb Cathy the Canadian 10-18-02 19
       RE: Why do I like Robb I_AM_HE 10-18-02 16
           RE: Why do I like Robb JeffGator 10-18-02 20
   RE: Why do I like Robb mookiemeister 10-18-02 15
 RE: Why do I like Robb OceanSkater 10-17-02 13
   RE: Why do I like Robb Dilemma 10-18-02 14
       RE: Why do I like Robb evanakm 10-18-02 22
   RE: Why do I like Robb OceanSkater 10-25-02 26
 RE: Why do I like Robb Survivorchick 10-19-02 24
 Not only do I like him, he's my fav... johnthemod 10-24-02 25
 RE: Why do I like Robb Ahtumbreez 10-25-02 27
   RE: Why do I like Robb OceanSkater 10-25-02 29
   RE: Why do I like Robb-redemption toddE 10-25-02 30
 RE: Why do I like Robb Bebo 10-25-02 28
 Redemption, forgiveness, but not fo... JohnMc 10-25-02 31
 Robb Jericho 10-27-02 32
   RE: Robb ivoryElephant 10-27-02 33
 RE: Why do I like Robb Sophie 10-30-02 34
 RE: Why do I like Robb tich 10-31-02 35
   RE: Why do I like Robb Ahtumbreez 10-31-02 36
       RE: Why do I like Robb tich 10-31-02 37
           Childrennnnnnn!!!! OceanSkater 11-01-02 38
           RE: Why do I like Robb Ahtumbreez 11-01-02 39
               RE: Why do I like Robb OceanSkater 11-01-02 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-02, 09:35 AM (EST)
1. "Are we watching the same show?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-02 AT 09:38 AM (EST)

I know this is Fanatics, but are we watching the same show?

Do you remember when Robb called Clay a whiny little punk, a stupid hick, and that he wanted to spit in his face? And what did Clay do to deserve any of this? Clay just stood there and got choked by Robb.

Do you remember when he flagged off Jeff Probst for catching his team cheating on one of the challenges?

Do you remember him screaming at Shii Ann to "show him her hands?" And then when she walked away he said "yeah, just walk away."

Once again, are we watching the same show? Robb is a bully who likes to try and intimidate people with his size and loud mouth. I personally can't understand why anyone would like him, but here is a link to a fansite of his that was just created:

http://pub29.ezboard.com/brobbzbacnik

P.S. Maybe this will refresh your memory:

GO GATORS!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Are we watching the same show?"
I agree, Gatorman. This guy is loud, obnoxious, crude and annoying. Don't forget that they didn't get beaten by CG, they got "beat by the rules"!!

10-18-02, 08:10 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Are we watching the same show?"
Yeah I believe we're watching the same show. Thursdays at 7:00, right?
1. Clay is a whiny little punk
2. Never said he was mature
3. Enjoyed the clip, bet Jan and the rest of his tribe was secretly rooting for Robb here too

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-02, 10:13 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
I agree, but for different reasons. Much like my admiration for the Robfadda, I like Robbdude because he is entertaining. When he says dopey things or acts like a two year old, I enjoy seeing how others deal with it. It's the interpersonal dynamics of the show that make it fun for me to watch. There have been plenty of Survivors that I wouldn't care to spend time with myself (Robbfadda, Jerri, Brandon, Rich, etc.), but when they're on the show and stirring up the pot the way they do, it's great entertainment.

What made S4's ending so unfulfilling is that we were left with two zero's. While I won't argue against their strategic abilities, I will howl that Nelly and Vee gave nothing to the show that was worth watching. They were an entertainment void.

So let Robb stay as long as he wants, and flip as many birds as he wants, cause I like a good laugh.

LC - not a fan, but knows what keeps the show interesting!

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-17-02, 10:27 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
ITA, LC! Can you imagine the hilarity around the table when the producers decided to put Robb into this mix? They could have gotten him straight from Central Casting. "Hey, send over a big, strong, not-to-bright, goofball type", Enter Robb! He's there for the entertainment value.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-17-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
Well, although we are in the minority, I like Robb too! I swear, he is almost a clone of my own little brother. (DUUUDE and all!) Young, carefree, a little fiesty, but all in all a good guy. I think he is being edited to be the "Rob M, Sean, Lex" of Survivor 5. The guy everyone loves to hate. (I think he's cute!) He's entertaining, and although he doesn't always present himself in a positive light, at least he isn't fake!!!I hope he makes it a little farther into the game!

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 12:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
You might just like cheering for idiots!!

Did you like Silas??

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 05:52 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
In response to berdogg....No, I hated Silas! (as well as Robfadder, Lex, Sean Rector, John Carroll and Keith!) But, I do find Robb entertaining. Cathy-the-clown: Yes, I do have boys (8 & 12) that LOVE to skateboard and "Dude" is a household word 'round here so that doesn't bother me too much. ShiiAnn on the otherhand, drives me nuts! Next thing you know, she'll start pulling the "minority" card. Oh wait, she already did that....Wasn't she quoted as saying "I'm the only minority on the island?" Are african-americans not considered a minority anymore, or is she just a spitefull, self centered, know it all control freak?

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-19-02, 00:39 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-02 AT 01:34 AM (EST)

I think Shii Ann meant to refer herself as being the only minority in her tribe, and not the entire island. It is a slip-up on her part, but I don't blame her since she was mostly talking about her tribe dynamics in general and had momentarily forgotten to include the minorities in the other tribe.

I must say that I personally do not agree that Shii Ann was pulling the "minority" card. Sean was using his minority status as a continuous and overt strategy in the game, whereas Shii Ann only talked about it privately in her confessional. Shii Ann was simply reflecting on her situation and how she truly felt in her confessional. A lot of books have been written by Asian Americans about their difficulties of bridging the cultural gap and trying to fit in with the rest of America. I think the situation is even more pronounced in Shii Ann's case since she's only a first generation Asian American. Her cultural root is still very much a large part of Shii Ann and she's experiencing the difficulties of reconciliating the cultural difference of the East and West within herself. Just like Sean who experiences problems as an African American to break the black stereotype, Shii Ann also experiences the assimilation difficulty that many Asian Americans have felt.

Unlike Sean's slavery rant, Shii Ann's concern is warranted as her cultural background apparently did in fact affect the way some tribemates felt about her, such as her eating habits when she ate the chicken gizzards. I'm very sure there were various other subtle cultural communication problems, which had rubbed her tribemates the wrong way, that were not shown. Her tribemates might not have liked her, but she's definitely the person at the top of my Survivor Fanatics list this week.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-02, 12:18 PM (EST)
7. "Dude!"
Do you have a son? Does he say "dude" alot? Does he like skateboarding? This may be the root of your mania.

10-18-02, 08:12 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Dude!"
Nope, no son, no dude and no skateboard.

Did like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, though and Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Must be just a genetic flaw.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-17-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Why do NOT I like Robb"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-02 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

Nice liberal thoughts about Robb, but you didn't say he was a victim of something, and therefore bears no responsibility for his physical, verbal, and emotional stupidity.

His editing story arc has probably peaked, I think.

I'll bet he whines like a baby tonight, and gets a medical discharge.

LOL, edited because I forgot intellectual, Dude!

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
Do I want him to win? NO

But I do hope he sticks around for awhile. I find his stupidity kind of entertaining. At least he isn't boring. The worst tribemates are the boring ones.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-17-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
He would make a MUCH better winner that Vecepia.

-congratulations to Clay Jordan, the winner of survivor Thailand-

UTR Winner: Penny or Jake
Rooting for: Helen

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-17-02, 06:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
i think he has that "Kelso" quality from that 70's show. ilove kelso because he is goofy, happy and sillyand doesn't give a S*** about anything....i can't say i like robb....he has a "weird" face to me...i think his eyes are too far apart....but in demeanor that is probably the reason you like him.
mollytv

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 06:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
ps....and remember kelso WON the van on the 70's show even though he said...."oh no....i am not very good at the wits thing"
...he just held on

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-18-02, 09:05 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
Yeah, but Kelso is goofy and loveable, Rob is goofy and annoying.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 05:49 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
I never did understand all the hatred for Vee...she was as worthy a winner as there was outside of Kathy from that cast (you can throw Hunter, and John, had he not been an idiot into that mix)

I can't stand Robb...but I can stand him more than some (Lindsey, Jerri, Robfather, Sean, Brandon, Silas, Mitchell, and others)...and I think what makes the difference is that as stupid and annoying as he is, there is no chance that he'll ever win. He's not in an alliance with equally stupid and annoying people, and is just being taken along for the ride, so he won't be able to take out people I really do like. Sure, he was more deserving of a boot than anyone but (maybe) Ghandia in the game so far, but he's not going to last much longer either, so I'll live with it. He's an intolerable nuisance, but completely harmless in the long run.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
I_AM_HE, you said it perfectly! I was wondering all this time why I don't hate Robb as much as I did Lindsey, Jerri, Robfather, Sean, Brandon, Silas, Mitchell (Great list by the way I guess we hated the same people) even though he is much more obnoxious, mean, and immature.

The reason being is because I guess I'm not threatened by him, and feel that he has no chance of winning. So I guess he just doesn't "scare me" as much as others have. Thanks for the Survivor psychological evaluation I_AM_HE.

GO GATORS!

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 05:26 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
>Do I want him to win?
> NO
>
>But I do hope he sticks
>around for awhile. I
>find his stupidity kind of
>entertaining. At least he
>isn't boring. The worst
>tribemates are the boring ones.
>
I also find Robb entertaining to watch. He give us so much unpredictability that's part of what make this show entertaining.

But I have a feeling if you are one of the tribemates on Survivor, Robb will most likely be your worst nightmare. He seems to have a lot of problem interacting with his fellow tribemates. I think having someone like Robb in your team lower the team's morale because of all the arguing and bickering which distract the team from cooperating on and off the challenges.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 08:59 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
MollyTV comparing him to Kelso, how perfect!
I like Robb too, he reminds me a lot of Mr Spicolli on Fast Times at Ridgemont High (the Sean Penn surfer Dude character!). Not the kind of guy I'd want to marry, or date, but hell, he's more entertaining than Clay, Ted, Brian, Ken and Jake or Jed or John! Won't even put the female cast in the equation. Has there ever been a contestant with a sense of humor on this show? Not someone who we can laugh at, like Robb, but someone who actually came up with witty funny material?

Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants TO DIE!!!!!!!

Dilemma 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-18-02, 01:46 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
I thought S4 Sean was pretty funny at times, loud, obnoxious, and wasn't afraid to speak his mind.

And look how far he got.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 08:32 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
Sean may have been an ass, but he was an intelligent ass, Robb on the other hand is an airhead. If he gets far, it will be due to him getting carried. And the jury can forgive almost anything, but not being a leech. This is why Ethan would have won 7-0 if he had not been dumb at TC, and also why both British Survivors have ended in 7-0 votes.

10-25-02, 00:34 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Why do I like Robb"

After E6 I like Robb (2 Bs) even more. Could it be because of his child like qualities? Could it be because of his ability to have made something out of his experience on the show? Or could it be because he did not stoop as low as the other 5 Sook Jais, blowing smoke up their ass like they did to him? I hope Sook Jais go down like anchors one by one. There is not one of them with any redeeming value, Shii Ann being the biggest b^tch of them all, Penny and Erin are two peas in a pod, both phony and the two remaining males are small wonders, in their own minds.They are not a team, never have been, and their meal tickets have all been voted off. Bon Appetit, Sook Jais, STARVE!

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-19-02, 03:35 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
Perhaps its because observing really stupid and immature people (and realizing that people like that actually exist) makes us feel intelligent and superior. Therefore, we can feel kind of sorry for them and pity them in kind of a condescending way (Aw, isn't he cute, the dumb little skateboarder).

That's my analysis of the situation

Personally, I'm not a Robb fan. I think he's a moron and has the maturity of a 5 year old. He doesn't irritate me as much as he does some people though.

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
25. "Not only do I like him, he's my favorite this season"
Robb's by far the most entertaining part of this show. Though I know it's not going to happen, I would really love for him to win, but it would take a lot of growing for that to happen, and I don't see Robb pulling a full out Kathy (and she didn't even win, though she should have). Once Robb gets voted off, Shii Ann will be just about the only really interesting person left to watch. It's too bad the likelihood of their being the final two is about equal to Jerri and Keith taking those spots.

10-25-02, 08:04 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
Well, after watching the show lastnight, I now don't feel I'm somehow flawed for liking this kid. I for one am going to miss him, where as if Shii had left I wouldn't have given her another thought (yawn). I personally think the Sooks are idiots for keeping her and getting rid of him. If the merge did happen as normal, they're not sure where her loyalties stand, Rob was stronger and quicker, earning the reward challenge easily, whereas Shii, who we have heard her toot her own horn about how smart she is completely blew the immunity challenge (yeah I know there were others there but it was Shii that was so smug in a prev epi that she could have solved the problem but chose not to). I think lastnight's choice to boot Rob instead of Shii is the pivotal point on Sook's downfall.
I do have to tell you that my better half thinks I'm crazy for liking this kid, and has said our 16 yr old daughter had better not even think of bringing a Rob clone home as a boyfriend.

10-25-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Why do I like Robb"

My sentiments exactly, and I am still BITTER about his boot. It's been 12 hours, I'm usually over it, but it's the smugness on Spelling Bee Winner's face that got me too.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Why do I like Robb-redemption"
I never liked him at all, until last night.
He really redeemed himself. I found the episode touching and kind of sweet. It was sad to see him go, though I too would have voted for him in the SJ position.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-02, 08:22 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
Robb was volatile, Robb was a loudmouth, Robb was a crybaby.

Robb was also NOT boring.

He gave us stuff to watch every episode. Sometimes I was muttering "Oh just shut up" at the TV. Sometimes I wanted to throw things because he was acting like such a doofus. Sometimes I was admiring the way he threw himself into the challenges (kicking ass in last night's RC). Sometimes I was ridiculing the way he threw himself in the challenges (strangling Clay, flipping off Jiffy). But at least he generated some sort of reaction.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-25-02, 01:25 PM (EST)
31. "Redemption, forgiveness, but not forgotten"
Robb definitely learned to appreciate what he had. The tribe definitely went from one extreme of fighting to a (momentary) love tribe. You definitely could walk away from watching the show believing that Robb was a guy with a heart.

Robb was real, and he was real from the beginning. He let all his feelings show, and that makes for the heart of "reality" tv.

Problem: Survivor is a game, and Robb didn't get the "plays well with others" box checked on his Survivor report card. Even though he made for good tv, and he was a real person from the start (which, btw, I COMPLETELY respect), he didn't win the million bucks because he didn't play the game right.

Robb definitely got his redemption and the forgiveness of his tribe. Unfortunately, because of about 15 other days of abrasiveness and childish behavior, SJ did not forget any of that side of him. He was, unfortunately though deservedly, voted out.

(note: Didn't Jeffy get the best dig in when he said that SJ voted off the person that inspired them? Doesn't that completely define the Survivor experience: doing what is ironic and against your nature in order to simply win a game?!)

Jericho 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-02, 01:26 AM (EST)
32. "Robb"
I don't really like Robb, he's just being what he is, a young man with lots more to learn in life.

Just want to let those who may be interested to know that the tatoo on his left arm is the Chinese word 'love' and on his right is the word 'hope'.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-02, 01:43 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Robb"
Once I realized idiots like robb will never win, I started
enjoying there screwups and freakouts.
Robb was very entertaining. I loved to make fun of him and
insult him.
But I was never rooting for him

I am sad he is gone because that means his XXXcelent adventure
is no more. I am out of material now.

-congratulations to Clay Jordan, the winner of survivor Thailand-

UTR Winner: Penny or Jake
Rooting for: Helen

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
A hyper puppy! That is the perfect way to describe Robb.
And don't worry...you aren't alone. I like him too.
Shh...don't tell!

tich 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 02:36 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
robb is terrifying!! what do you mean, "never in a bad mood, always happy..." - he's got serious anger issues and needs to be on ritalin. please note all of the times he's snapped and gotten violent - he's definitely ADD for sure!

10-31-02, 07:49 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
Are you suggesting all ADD people are violent? Surely not. And the last time I checked my MPR ritalin is not used for anger management. Just because you may have an anger management problem does not mean you are ADD. And by the way, exactly how many times DID Robb get violent?

tich 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 04:40 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
jesus christ, just calm yourself! stop jumping to conclusions and take a pill yourself. i'm saying that he's got waaaaay too much energy and was very unreasonable when dealing with other tribal members. unless you've forgotten, he was ridiculously violent during at LEAST one challenge (hello, he put his hands AROUND clay's neck and then continued to be verbally violent and gave the finger to jeff after he was disqualified from the game! - did you not see that episode??), and continued to antagonise other tribal members even though he was the one who was always in the wrong. he was also a total child when he got stung by whatever it was in the water. he was unpredictable and irrational - THAT'S what i mean by add. so calm yourself down and stop the goddamn witchhunt.

11-01-02, 06:34 AM (EST)
38. "Childrennnnnnn!!!!"
Now, childrennnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed: JAN

11-01-02, 07:41 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-02 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-01-02 AT 07:49 AM (EST)

Feeling a little ADD are ya? There's a Ritalin script coming your way. Some people feel it calms outbursts such as the one you posted above

Have a great day.

edited to be nicer, since Oceanskater...I mean Jan got on to us. And that pill you suggested I take kicked in.

11-01-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Why do I like Robb"
Ya'll better be curfewl wid dat ridaleen stuff. I stole some frwom the kidz and it made me batty! Like speeeeeeddddd!

Signed: JAN

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •