The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 results / Wk 6 entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-25-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 results / Wk 6 entry"
Sorry about the non-summary last week. By the time I had finally gotten it together, I was past my time limit for editing a post. Sneaky bastiges! Well, there’s something that I’ve seen lately that I really must comment on. I’m very happy with the attitudes being shown by GTMike and IvoryElephant who have been openly wishing for their competitor’s demise recently. This is the sort of behavior that is strongly encouraged in the game. After all, this is a Survivor based game. So far they have stopped short of naming specific people (i.e. “boy, I can’t wait for EJM92 to fall from the top like a share of Enron”), but it’s a good start. Do feel free to join them.

The weekly winners, with a perfect score of 11, were Bebo, Bucky Katt, Draco Malfoy, GeorgiaBelle, Icis, JeffGator, Katem, ShowMeTheWinner, Sleeeve, Sticks and SurvivaBear, thus proving that this was too well spoiled of a week. 13 random others and ME all had 10’s, in a bunched up field. JeffGator now has three straight solid weeks and has moved into the black.

The weekly bottom dwellers were our three evictees: Efjendar (-9), SherpaDave (-8) and Naked (-6) with EchoGirl and tribephyl (-1) the worst of those still alive. I really wish I knew Efjendar better, because then I would feel more comfortable teasing the only player to deliberately pick Robb as safe. But I don’t, so I won’t *wink*. Sherps and Naked both were eliminated by the no-new-entry rule (last week’s picks get repeated). Last I knew, Naked was on tour in Vancouver, so I doubt that he really gives a rat’s @ss.

Looking at the leader board, EJM92 (57) sits on top for the third straight week. Staying in second is FesterFan (55), with Sleeeve (54), HeyBullDog (51) and BMH (50) rounding out the top 5. HeyBullDog has slowly slipped back a little each week after having the lead in Week 3. I don’t know if it was the pressure, or my calling her a guy, but she needs to stop the slide soon. We’ll see how next week’s potential merge mixes up the standings!

In the battle for last place, EchoGirl (-58) has a solid lead over tribephyl (-36) and Kyngsladye (-11). While not saying that this race is over, Tribe and Ladye need a real Bozo move by Echo real soon to have any chance (yes, feel free to post Bozo picture replies).

For next week, I’m NOT changing the challenge point system, but thereafter we will move to the sometimes controversial LC-designed-teams method like last season (look out Sittem and DRich… I’m gonna getcha )

Bonus Point Question #2

For 3 points, which will we get first?

• TA – Gratuitous shot of Erin or Penny’s boobs or butt

• BC – Gratuitous shot of Ken or Brian’s chest or butt

• OF – Any goofy lines from Jan or Clay

For TA or BC to be a winner, it has to be blatant. No group shots, no shots of Penny in the football jersey. We’re looking for skin, folks. For OF to win, it needs to be front and center on camera or a voiceover. I am not going to make a pick here so I can be an impartial judge.

Standings

57 EJM92
55 FesterFan1
54 Sleeeve
51 HeyBulldog
50 BMH
48 LisaPooh
46 Hylia
45 Bubbastan
44 Punkin, RainCrow
42 Seyz
41 DRich61, GuessItRains, LionChow, Lolly, ulalame
40 forehead, ivoryElephant
39 RebelCrown
38 BuckyKatt, Java, Jims02
37 Genius47, Sheila, sticks
35 katem
34 mikey
33 GeorgiaBelle
32 Lili Blue, sittem
31 GTmike
30 mizpokey
29 BaquaR13, HawkEye, magic_star, Rosewood, Survivorchick
28 PackMan, trevs_mom
27 SurvivaBear
24 Bebo, Granvil the 4th, ShowMeTheWinner, smrtNsassybnkr, tjstein
23 Kokoro
21 lroy
20 Dabo, fyrenice
19 Icis
18 bennocracy
17 jkokoj, Swami
16 Cin, Gerbees
12 benjapol
11 KermitVixen
10 DracoMalfoy, Tropicana Unltd
9 JeffGator
8 SurvivorManiac
5 Survivorerist
3 rwj3eb
0 Bert
-6 JohnMc
-11 kyngsladye
-36 tribephyl
-58 EchoGirl

Taking the “Walk of Shame”:

3 Naked
0 Efjendar
-20 SherpaDave

Rules: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1360&forum=DCForumID4&omm=0

Who’s going out next?

11 down, 68 to go

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 res... Cin 10-25-02 1
   RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 res... LionChow 10-25-02 3
       RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 res... Cin 10-25-02 5
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 res... FesterFan1 10-25-02 2
   RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 res... LionChow 10-25-02 4
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 res... tribephyl 10-25-02 6
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 res... Survivorerist 10-26-02 7
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 res... ivoryElephant 10-27-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-25-02, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 results / Wk 6 entry"
shot of Ken or Brian's chest will be first ;)

If there is a merge, I think Brian will win Immunity. If not then:

Reward: Red
Immunity Purple

safe:
Brian
Ted
Helen
Penny
Erin
Jake

Cin

10-25-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 results / Wk 6 entry"
I'm beginning to suspect that the hyper-doggie sigpic is no accident!!!

This is four #1's in a row, and 5 out of 6 total. IvoryElephant beat you by 20 minutes on your only slip up.

I'm calling the stalker police if you show up at the house! *grin*

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-25-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 results / Wk 6 entry"
*giggle*
Cin

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 results / Wk 6 entry"
Quick question, LC. You say you aren't changing the challenge point system this week. Are we to assume (and by we, I mean my stupid ass) that if there is an individual IC, and we choose Chewie, that if any Chewie wins we get the point?

Fester

10-25-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 results / Wk 6 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-02 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

>if there is an individual IC, and we choose Chewie,
>that if any Chewie wins we get the point?

To be honest, I hadn't thought of that, but it's the best way to solve the problem of not knowing about the merge. To be clear:

No merge: Challenge points method stays the same as last week.
Si merge: The individual's former tribe gets credit for the win.

Thanks for solving this one for me Oh Shiny One!

LC - blurry on a Friday afternoon!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 results / Wk 6 entry"
While not saying that this race is over, Tribe and Ladye need a real Bozo move by Echo real soon to have any chance (yes, feel free to post Bozo picture replies).

Look deeply into my eyes echogirl...

Feeling sleepy? LOL

This is not a hex, nor is it meant to seem like a hex. But, if you get hexed in the process, don't say I didn't warn ya'.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-26-02, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 results / Wk 6 entry"
Okay, let's keep on going with my strategy, no telling if it'll work or not.

IC: Sook Jai

Safe: Penny

Bonus: TA (please!)

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-27-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Contest Wk 5 results / Wk 6 entry"
BC

IC: Helen or Chuay Gahn
RC: none

safe:

Clay
Ted
Brian
Helen
Jan
Jake
Erin
Penny

-congratulations to Clay Jordan, the winner of survivor Thailand-

UTR Winner: Penny or Jake
Rooting for: Helen

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •