The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top Quotes from S 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top Quotes from S 6"
Here are some of the top quotes from episode six:
"...Much Love..." (Robb at TC)

"I'm not playing any games here bro..." (Robb) (Well, WHY are you here then??? Oh, for spiritual awakening!)

"I believe the boat is 1/2 way to Malaysia" (Ted)

"It's really not a bad swim to the water source; it's still 3 miles" (Jan) (Oh, OK, that's like a jaunt around the block Jan!)

"I'm starving bro" (Robb)

"You know what, maybe you should listen when someone's trying to help you..." (Ken to Robb)

"Dude, it's like I'm talking about, when we're hungry, eat a banana; people are gonna be hungry, they're gonna eat a banana." (Robb)

"Helen, we have ta have a funeral...I found a baby bat and it's deaid." (Jan)

"I'm looking at this slimy bat going, ah, yeah, that's real sad; bury that thing before flies get all over it" (Helen)

"There's an old proverb: A wise man knows much but says little; a fool knows lttle but says far too much." (Shii Ann)

<future home of RR's sig pic>
"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep 5 Quotes Jims02 10-26-02 1
   RE: Ep 5 Quotes OceanSkater 10-26-02 2
 RE: Top Quotes from S 6 ivoryElephant 10-26-02 3
   RE: Top Quotes from S 6 Ra_8secs 10-28-02 4
   RE: Top Quotes from S 6 OceanSkater 10-28-02 5
   RE: Top Quotes from S 6 OceanSkater 10-29-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
1. "Ep 5 Quotes"
Thanks a lot, RudyRules!!! This will be helpful in figuring out a new quote this week.

By the way, could anyone find some good E5 quotes??? I accidentally taped over it

Purty please?

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-26-02, 05:46 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 5 Quotes"
Is there a collection of quotes started from Episode 1 on? It would be a fun reference, I think (?). The immortal "my tah tahs" and "look at my hands" included.

Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants TO DIE!!!!!!!

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-26-02, 05:46 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Top Quotes from S 6"
Hey guys, I need your help. I don't have the episodes recorded and needed to know if the following survivors said anything that resembled

Boasting
negative talk
non-self confidence

Brian
Jan
Jake
Ken
Erin
Shii Ann
Penny
Clay
Helen
Ted

especially in the first episode. I have a theory going but need to know what they said.

I know that clay, helen, ted, ken and shii ann have said negative things or boasted in later eps.

thanks,
ie

-congratulations to Clay Jordan, the winner of survivor Thailand-

UTR Winner: Penny or Jake
Rooting for: Helen

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-28-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Top Quotes from S 6"
My quote of the show: hmmm, Helen's, basically: "Jeeper's, Jan, your such a wuss. Bury the dang miscarriage before it attracts flies."

Is your theory along the lines that negative and selfish thoughts are not good for becoming sole survivor? I tend to think that. Add in lying.

Clay said "No, Shiit, Sherlock" when Jan was cackling about the money for auction.

Brian and Ted were moaning about Ghandia and Jan after the dummy challenge.

Ted apparently was apologizing for "negative coaching technique" during the ball catching challenge.

Jake said, in effect, he had an athletic, energetic team, but they were dummies. (This was confessional)

ShiiAnn's made mean comments about Robb. And about hating and loving her tribe on the non-switch episode. (Also confessional)

I'd make a distinction between between confessionals and open dialog, though.

Hope this helps a little, Ivory.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

10-28-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Top Quotes from S 6"
I don't tape the shows, but was there not a comment made by Jan about how she didn't like the attention and wasn't good at being a leader?

Helen about Jan's physical ability when they paddloes out to get water, and about her inconsiderate behavior for not helping out.

Helen about the guys not being great swimmers.

Shii Ann about her mental prowess.

Shii Ann about her she-devil character.

Ted (I vaguely recall) about his extra wiehgt????? That could have been me inserting that thought in.

Brian about the men's doing the gathering thing while the women ASSUMED their female roles cooking.

Sorry couldn't be of more help.

10-29-02, 09:29 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Top Quotes from S 6"
Went back and looked at some file/archive footage.

E1) Brian was very diplomatic when asked about the tribe he ended up on.HHe felt (posivtively) that they were a motley crew because of the diversity, but all great and a lot of fun. He added "wherever the cards may fall, I was fine with it. Did not matter to me one way or the other~all positive

Helen was under the impression it was going to be men vs women and she said: She would play whatever hand she was dealt, felthere were a lot of strong women, ready to go out the gate running~all positive

ShiiAnn used the word miserable over and over. Complained about the shelter, sleep and food conditions. She said she hoped they won the challenge because if they did not, she knew she was the one to go, be 89ed (she meant 86ed).She brilliant, but dyslexic, insomniac and agnostic. She lays awake at night wondering if there is a DOG.

Ken E1 still, was explaining how he would have picked diffently than KJake. He would have picked Robb and Jed, but NOT Penny, however now that he knows her he sees he was wrong she's a really great gal. Have feeling he wouldn't have picked jake either MHO.

Erin babbled on about being in the tent sleeping and jumping up because something crawled on her feet. YAK< YAK< YAK

During the IC, as Ghandia tries to solve puzzle we hear encouragement from Ted and Jan (very positive). Also Brian & Ted Helen for a while, forge to go find water.(all 3 positive, Helen felt the climb was getting too steep for her and went back down)

Different Episode(E2 or E3): Brian loves Clay but he feels he could turn on him , and sooner than later. This is on camera, alone. But he equated Clay to one of his uncles, and did not make it a negative comment, he klightened it up with some humor, and said it was to be expected in setting.

Jan (confessional about search for water w/ Helen):"I wasn't smart enough, intelligent enough .....but I'd never been there, Helen had." She slyly put the blame on Helen who should have known where the water was from previous trip. "In all of my wisdom" she added I felt we'd already passed the cove so I told her we should turn around. So here she takes credit for finding cove and sending Helen to get water.

Helen about missing family on anniversary (confessional): she had a card at home for a husband, and heck, we'll celebrate when I get home. Was not feeling sorry for herself.

I'll skip all the Ghandia ones.

Clay rambles on about a monkey "Magilla" that came out when B played guitar. Just about the monkey. Magilla's name would come up next when the boat dissappears and Ted blames him. Nice editing.

E4 E4 E4 E4
Two interesting solo comments from two points of view:
Brian about Helen: she's great, she loves her cooking, and we rib her and she enjoys joking around. She is getting forgetful and misplacing things, though, but she great.

Helen on Helen: I never lose anything, I am extremely organized and so far I've lost 3 socks, earrings....and now the boat!

Erin is shocked by some of t the words that came out of Steph's mouth but does not repeat them. Also, Steph is lazy, sleeps a lot while "WE're doing all the work"

Penny on explaining loss of net: very diplomatic. Included Jack in the decision to leave net out, but she did point out that when Robb wanted to go check on it, Jed would'tgo, he was sleeping. She said it charmingly, with a smile, but Jed was the culprit, more so that anyone else for not waking up.

Shii ann placed the loss of net on Jed And Robb, period.

Ken had even mentionned he put bait in it (net), so it was a team effort.

I skiped booted contestant comment, even though Steph had some pretty interesting one.

Finally when Ken was talikng to Robb :"I try to tell you what to do to save your butt, but you don't listen. Shii Ann on the other end is appreciative, not that it makes a lot of difference, but she appreciates it"

These were all taken from CBS Survivor archives video caps.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •