The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fire Me reality show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

DesertScribe 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DesertScribe Click to send private message to DesertScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fire Me reality show?"
Greetings,

Please tell me the network or cable channel I saw the program where people try to get fired by 3pm on their first day on the job to win. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fi... Hoobie 07-26-05 1
   RE: Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fi... DesertScribe 07-26-05 2
       RE: Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fi... DonnaLynn 07-27-05 3
           RE: Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fi... photokitty 08-03-05 5
       RE: Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fi... Cygnus X1 07-27-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-26-05, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fire Me reality show?"
It's on CBS. Now that Rock Star is on Wednesdays, it hasn't been shown in the LA market, but it used to be on Weds @ 9pm.

DesertScribe 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DesertScribe Click to send private message to DesertScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fire Me reality show?"
Thank you! Did I have the title of the show right anyway? . . .
"Fire Me!"

The actual title of the show would be helpful so I can keep an eye out for it on the tv listings. Thanks for the info on the LA area favoring another show. That would explain a lot.

Too bad, this was so hilarious!

Thanks again in advance,
DesertScribe

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-27-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fire Me reality show?"
The name of the show is "Fire Me, Please"

I believe this was just a "fill in" show for the summer. I hadn't heard anything about it being a regular show... (Thank Goodness, because by the 2nd episode, it stopped being funny and became annoying...)

--Donna :~)

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-05, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fire Me reality show?"
I liked it, it made me laugh, and sometimes it was actually suspenseful! But, I forgot about it, between airings, and didn't miss it when it went away. Didn't notice, really.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Info Pls: Name & Schedule of Fire Me reality show?"
Welcome to the boards!

The show's name is "Fire Me Please". Its regular timeslot WAS Tuesdays at 9 (EST), but with Big Brother on and The Amazing Race to follow this fall, I'm not sure where it will wind up. It appears to be a summer fill-in. Perhaps it'll show up somewhere else, but (I suspect) not with a lot of warning.

If you want to share your thoughts about the show, here's an already existing thread about it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •